He has never been to New York City

>he has never been to New York City

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@robbinscm/mayor-bill-de-blasio-gothamist-dnainfo-interview-cbce444ca421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have.. in fact... TWICE

But I have. The niggers keep pushing their mix tape to you meme is not a meme.

>new york
>twice
>that GET

It's not. Stand 50 ft back

It literally is. In every single street corner there is atleast one person handing out those bus tour maps/advartisements and in every other street corner some nog is saying "yo man wanna check out my free mixtape? Pls buy my mixtape man".

>9
>11

I meant you're right: it's not a meme and you should stand 50 ft back from them

:(

Non New Yorkers: get to know your next president

medium.com/@robbinscm/mayor-bill-de-blasio-gothamist-dnainfo-interview-cbce444ca421

>ywn scrounge around the ruins of Post York, dakka-ing super mutants with your minigun for their water filters

Meh, they didn't seem that threatening, not in broad day light anyway. They were more of a nuisance.

Laughable post

I never will either.

I went there last year, made 20 bucks from a chess hustler and made him ragequit. The city looks fucking nice but the people barely acknowledge each other as humans, that was really off-putting

>When you're on the subway and you look up and see the crazy guy who mutters to himself is staring at you
>You look back down
>Wait a few mins
>Maybe he just saw my head movement
>Look back up
>HE'S STILL FUCKING LOOKING

>be in Penn station
>looking at board waiting for my train to come
>standing near long line of people getting tickets
>black crackhead walks down the line, staring every person in the eyes while muttering "punk ass"

>walk to empire state building
>black people outside accost me, telling me they'll sell me a ticket to the observatory for $50
>they're actually sold inside for $35
>tell him no
>he gets angry and calls me a racist and offers me the ticket for $40 instead

>tell him no
>he gets angry and calls me a racist
Kek this happened to me too, just with the mix tapes.

My city is just fine, all a city needs is 100k inhabitants or less to have sufficient roles fixed to have all manners of goods, services and such.

My cities metro pop is at 6 million but really my county is st 2.7 million population in 1898sq miles of urban area and there's no shortage of any industry, services or infastructure, all a city needs is around 100,000 population or less to be self sustaining of all manners of services and goods, outside the county I think there's commuters.

>he never went inside the statue of liberty

>the absolute state of the U.S.A.

I live in nyc and see euros falling for this scam all the time. If they dont buy it the guy will say hes homeless and the tourists will give him money then.

They won’t hurt you or anything they’re just annoying as shit

Part of me wonders though, what if one of them has a really fucking good mixtape and is just waiting to be discovered...

i have 3x, its a shithole