Trump's Stupidity

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-father-fallen-soldier-ive-made-lot/story?id=41015051

>In his first response to a searing charge >from bereaved Army father Khizr Khan that >he’d “sacrificed nothing” for his country, >Donald Trump claimed that he had in fact >sacrificed by employing “thousands and >thousands of people.” He also suggested >that Khan’s wife didn’t speak because she >was forbidden to as a Muslim and >questioned whether Khan’s words were his >own.

>Pressed by Stephanopoulos to name the >sacrifices he’d made for his country, Trump >said: “I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I >work very, very hard. I've created thousands >and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of >jobs, built great structures. I've had >tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.”

How autistic is Trump? Nobody can defend his response.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/ted-cruz-please-help-us-we-have-no-idea-how-to-stop-d-1763284642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

Huh...really makes you think...

>How autistic is Trump? Nobody can defend his response.

heh

So this is the best Shillary's drones can come up with.....

>>that Khan’s wife didn’t speak because she >was forbidden to as a Muslim
Best part is the camelfucker may be forced to make his wife speak by his liberal jew masters, even though it would anger him.

Trump's response is grade A and I do wonder if the son that died was muslim.

>built a buisness empire
>turned a 1 million dollar loan into multiple billion dollars
>get called stupid by liberals

A few years ago no one would argue that trump was the apex American businessman. Now we have people saying he Isn't just because they think he's hitler for wanting to enforce border laws.

I agree. The quality of the shilling has really declined. Where is the quality control?

He's not wrong.

>>that Khan’s wife didn’t speak because she was forbidden to as a Muslim

He's not wrong though. It looked weird as fuck to see her go on stage and not say a damn word. Bitch probably got beat by her husband later that same night.

To say Trump hasn't sacrificed for this country is just retarded.

His life would be objectively better if he chose not to run for president. He doesn't need this job.

>Trump creating thousands of jobs is more of a sacrifice than dying for your country
You are autistic as fuck - holy shit

nigger cant even greentext right

>sacrifice

He was a sand nigger. It's his obligation to deal with his brethren. If we do it they bitch. If they do it they still bitch at us. You fucking mudslimes are a fucking headache and a half.

KIll yourself, nigger - I'm mobile posting

You honestly need to drop dead. I'm a veteran. Your life is worth less than mine. I make sure you get up everyday to shitpost here. It's people like me that pay that price. You're a worthless piece of shit that would be better off dead.

You can die the most unheroic death for your country and they'll still say you died a heroes death for your country. It's literally a consolation prize for losing your life. Nothing special.

>dying for the kikes
>people still believe the dying for your country meme

Nothing special? How fucking stupid and autistic are you? People have lost their lives just so that your punk ass can sit here and talk shit. Man, If I keep meet a couple of you fellas I'd smack the shit out of you. Learn how to fucking respect those who gave their lives for your worthless fucking existance.

>Is a worthless degenerate with no life
>Still believes the majority of America shares his viewpoint
You honestly just need to die.

>getting this heated over posts on an anime forum

You're a tough guy

You really are a stupid brainwashed fuck aren't you? Stupid faggot welfare queens

I don't care what you fucktard idiots think. You bootlicking fucks are worth less than dirt.

learn2greentext nigger

You're lucky it is an anonymous board, half of you fuckers weren't say shit like this to a veteran's face. And if you did, you'd get fucked up.

You don't know how to use meme arrows?

Newfags

I don't get why people bother trying to defend him on everything
This was fucking stupid

Still going to vote for him but I'm not going to try to defend him when he says stupid shit

We don't have to go full on niggers-on-Obama's-dick with trump

You're a bunch of punk ass kids. You don't know what's it like. It's the veterans that insure your freedoms. The fact that you entitled brats disrespect them so much is sickening. Don't ever call yourselves Americans until you understand their scarifies you cockroaches - you cretins

mmmh... this is provoking in me a thought

I am now an %IntercontinentalBallisticCruzMissile

you still can't greentext right, maybe you should return to reddit faggot

He didn't die for his country though , he died in a war that Hillary voted for

My father is a veteran. He doesn't go around demanding people to respect him like a whiny bitch. You are a disgrace.

You insure my freedom by bloating the federal government and causing more instability and corruption?

I'm more of an American than you will ever be you pathetic bootlicking slave.

That's your delusion speaking. The Muzzie said Don sacrificed nothing for his country, which obviously isn't true

>insure
lmao typical veteran retard

shills on Twitter spent half their shilling talking about the size of his fingers. Really. They're calling him Littlefinger...

>cant even greentext properly
>expect people to pay any attention to him
>abcnews

go away faggot

Shoot yourself, faggot
The majority of Americans supported that war. The majority democrats and republicans voted for it. It doesn't fucking matter.

He should have responded by saying Hillary Clinton voted for the war in which his son died in.

Remind me how vets and active duty servicemembers feel about Trump.

You forgot:
>scarifies

wtf I hate trump now

>what has he sacrificed

dat appeal to accomplishment

>Be a trump supporter
>Too retarded to know how read and understand
I'm just waiting for November to come, the retribution of your stupidity couldn't come sooner

>can't greentext
>mobile posting
>says kys for no valid reason
obvious leddit newfriend confirmed

Littlefinger is a genius political player, how is this a bad thing?

Dying for Israel and for fat pigs to grow even fatter. So brave.

Even though you're more than likely lying, there are veterans who have this entitled thought process like you and you are everything wrong with veterans.

>Be autistic
>Too stupid to understand I'm mobile posting from my job
Kill yourself - my lunch is almost up
go fuck yourself

They don't really think it through, they just resort to 'body shaming' (reminder to remind them that they're awful awful bullies for always resorting to body shaming, their weapons are so easily turned against them because they don't actually follow their stated principles) because they're desperate for things to hit him with.

You know what G.I. forces mean faggot?

Greater Israel.

Shame they didn't shoot you.

Khan supports Hillarys policies of 500% increase in immigration from Middle East and oppose Trumps temporary ban.

We know from general experience and recent history that this policy stance is likely to cause at least one terrorist attack, since we cannot appropriately vet Middle East immigrants.

Why is it that this Muslim thinks he can demand increase damage and destruction? Yes, your son died but that doesn't give you the right to call for policies that would likely lead to more deaths and destruction.

>I-IT DOESNT MATTER

sage

can anyone name one thing hillary clinton has sacrificed?

why the fuck is nobody taking note of this

he should have, but that would require him to actually be a thinking adult human being.

wtf I love trump now

Facts are racist.

Yes it does. He creates jobs and wealth for the us.

If the only great thing you ever done for your country is dying it says a lot about you.

She was the Senator from New York during 9/11 of course she voted for it. And the vote that passed 77-23 in the senate was just to give Bush the power to go to war, not knowing his cronies would be abusing that power.

All he said was "Hey I made sacrifices too". Honestly, Trump NEVER said his sacrifice was bigger than the other guy, he NEVER downplayed his son's death in any ways. He ONLY did it because the guy was accusing him of making no sacrifices. And that's perfectly fine, EVERYONE makes sacrifices.

If someone is accusing Trump of making no sacrifices at all in his lifetime, he is allowed to disagree with that, and that's ALL HE DID. People trying to make Trump sound douchey over this are REALLY reaching.

Im mobile posting too faggot. Find a new excuse for being a moron.

>implying mobile posting makes it impossible to greentext
>being an idiot

>hillshill
>veteran
Lol okay faggot

When did you develop full blown apergers faggot?

You need to be less obvious. Greentext properly for a start. Every greater-than needs to be on a new line, and every statement is discrete - not grammatically contiguous.

>I went out to the garage and I >found a raccoon in there
Incorrect

>Went to the store
>Bought some chips
Correct

Don't let Michael know you are messing up this badly, remember what happened last time?

well if you want polling data this one is pretty interesting.
You cannot know the outcome of the election yet.

TRUMP NEVER COMPARED HIS SACRIFICES TO THE DEAD SOLDIER'S DAD. HE NEVER SAID "I SACRIFICED MORE THAN HIM." THAT IS YOU RE-FRAMING THE CONTEXT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

>guy who sacrificed his life in senseless war having nothing to do with our country.
>guy who has created thousands and thousands of jobs in the US.

I thought this was the sort of thing Sup Forums-tards believed in?

>Find a new excuse for being a moron.
Why would I find an excuse for yourself? I don't give a fuck about you, kid. As a veteran, I can make mistakes. Your mother made a mistake when she decided not to swallow you. She's most likely a welfare whore who has no excuse for being a moron, and giving birth to your autistic ass.
>If the only great thing you ever done for your country is dying it says a lot about you.
You're mentally retarded?

The traditional politicians of both parties do not know how to counter Trump.

People who have been looked down upon all their lives (working class, no college degree) look up to Trump. So when the political and media elite, belittle him and look down on Trump, they are looking down on his base.

And Trump has the factual claim that the media is corrupt and in collusion the elite (dnc wikileaks), and biased against him and America's interests. So anything the media reports is suspect in the eyes of his supporters. And any ad is also suspect. That was why he was outspent by an order of magnitude during the primary and still won in a landslide.

Many of the elite still don't understand how Bush defeated Al Gore and John Kerry. It's because every time the media called him an idiot, his base felt that they were being called idiots.

Trump is running on trade, illegal immigration, and anti-terror.

The DNC has a pro-trade ticket and were censoring TPP signs. They could not make a case for trade deals or globalism. They brought literal illegal immigrants on stage. Trump is against ILLEGAL immigration. And democrats can't even say Radical Islamic Terrorism. They can't run on the issues, so they have to attack the personality of the opponent.

Just like with George W. Bush.

You shills need to learn to greentext. This whole thing is a mess.

Fun Fact: More American soldiers have been killed by fellow Muslim-American soldiers, than Muslim-American soldiers have been killed by the enemy (who also happen to be muslim)

stop trying to sound like us, you're just embarrassing yourself

>wife is so grief-stricken still after 12 years that she cant even look at pics of her son but has no problem standing behind her husband listening to him use their dead son as a political battering ram

Credibility

you're a trump supporter, you lost your right to call people autistic a long time ago, autist.
Also, could you guys hurry and defend Trump's actions here?

Not one of you faggots have created a meaningful defense for Trump's words, and I only got 5 minutes left before my break is up. I gotta go make that 30 dollars an hour, you know, I have a job unlike most of you autistic losers.

>you're a trump supporter, you lost your right to call people autistic a long time ago, autist.
hahahahahahaha fuck off Correct The Record

yeah whew Trump is totally losing in the latest polls from april

>pshh nothin personnel kid

Im glad not all veterans are fags like you.

See, the problem they have is, they're not going to be able to hire any one skilled or intelligent to to the job, because any one that can rub two brain cells together can see she's a fucking witch and that the cash made shilling for her isn't worth the destruction she'll bring. The elites have fucked themselves with their own dumbed down education.

Yes CTR shill, a successful employer contributes more to society than one dead muslim who was good enough to get killed in military service instead of terrorism.

His family should simply be proud of their son, but instead they go out and suggest that their sacrifice means all muslims are worthy of some benefit of the doubt. Clearly in light of the number of muslims sympathetic to jihad, sharia, and the number who have actually committed or abetted terrorist attacks this isn't the case.

There's really no argument here to be made for your case. I know died in the wool shitlibs who won't even go for the feels on this. Non-muslim westerners are completely sick of the muh religion of peace narrative and it's no longer worth the paper it's printed on.

But do keep rolling this shit out like it's a strong line of attack. The more people see flagrant muslim fellatio from the press the more they'll realize just how cucked the media is for islamists and the more of a reaction vote Trump is going to get in November.

T.CorrectTheRecordNigger

Uh yeah? I posted that in response to "nobody can defend this".

Summer is in full swing.
I thought reddit purposefully taught you dumb monkeys to format but look at you being unique.

>>>(((Facebook)))

>If you didnt fight in a war you didnt sacrifice or do anything worthwhile

love this meme

>>If the only great thing you ever done for your country is dying it says a lot about you.
>You're mentally retarded?

Nope, just calling it as it is.

>other thread nears limit
Time to repost!

>veteran in volunteer army fighting wars that make us LESS safe
>don't even do the important shit - thoss roles go to high paid contractors

Good job, cUck faggot

Those*

>Also, could you guys hurry and defend Trump's actions here?

Sure.

Islam is by and large a horribly barbaric, backwards religion. It produces terrorism and extremism and violence unlike any other. In particular is its treatment of women, which typically ranges from second-class to lower than animals in muslim societies. This father- on top of speaking at the rally and in favor of a woman who voted on the war that killed their son- is more concerned about the things Trump has said about his religion than what his religion produces.

This is really one of the things about Islam- the sort of "moderate" or liberal islam people envision as being typical is actually the minority, and on top of this, these muslims are by and large very reluctant to admit the pervasive dysfunction and barbarism found in their religion. Trump's approach to Islam is close to how we should approach it- we should be very wary of it and recognize how dangerous it is, and take steps to heavily restrict muslim immigration to the US.

The father is more concerned about unfavorable (yet accurate) things said about his religion than really questioning why he would even say these things and assuming Trump thinks all muslims are terrorists/extremists/etc., while personally attacking him by saying he's contributed at nothing, and doing this in favor of a warmongering cunt who ultimately helped get their son killed.

Cold? Arguably yes. Could he have said something smarter on top of it, like how Hillary helped get her son killed? Yes. An abhorrent and indefensible thing? No.

Also, pretty sure this is you:

gawker.com/ted-cruz-please-help-us-we-have-no-idea-how-to-stop-d-1763284642

Also

>Son died in useless war that Shillary sent him to
>stump for shillary

Muslim logic

>trying so hard
Reminder that this guy probably listens to RATM and hates the military.

I'm also a veteran and I know how useless you are.

This is about as stereotypical CTR shill thread as they get.

OP can't even greentext properly.

Sometimes they do okay.
He just over did it.

>When you don't know how to greentext properly > and you think when another line is a line break > so you keep on making meme arrows

How can you be so fucking stupid?

Dying to protect Jewish interests is not a sacrifice worth giving. Generating wealth and providing jobs is.

I remember fapping to this camwhore but I forgot her name. WHo is she?

Stop using Autism as a insult, it is extremely disrespectful, it is 2016, we are better then this.