imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpSacrifices?src=tren&lang=en
businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
youtube.com/watch?v=MQaG3bIqXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/30/doj-watchdog-issues-report-finding-sanctuary-cities-states-illegal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

This MADMAN

I LOVE HIM!

I fucking hate Twitter.

>#TrumpSacrifices

Fucking cocksuckers.

About the current poll average, brought down by the Reuters polls here is a reminder: they *****RETROACTIVELY***** "unskewed the polls" (pic related).

Don't answer to concern trolls and shills with regards to that subject, just link to this post.

Reuters just admitted to be "unskewing" the vote to make Hillary numbers go up in their article [1]

They are removing the "neither" option as they determined it hurts Clinton in that poll. They decided it (by their own admission) right after Trump erased a 13% lead Hillary had in just 2 weeks.

The fix is in. Brace for then influx of shills and trolls that will result from her "bounce" from the DNC, even if the bounce is manafactured.

See pic related, read the article below. Other pollsters will follow suit and won't stop "unskewing" until they put her back in the lead.

> THE ‘NEITHER’ SKEW

> Here’s how the pollsters reviewed their methodology and decided to drop “Neither.”

> (...)

> Since the convention, however, Trump’s support seems to have solidified among wary supporters. Now, the “Neither” issue appears to be affecting Clinton in the survey.

> On Tuesday, for example, the established tracking poll had the candidates tied at 38 percent each. A 13-point lead for Clinton on July 14 had vanished in two weeks. But eliminating “Neither” from the “Neither/Other” answer produced a different result.

> *** In that case, Clinton was ahead, 40 percent to 36 percent, on Tuesday. **

[1] reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

Trump is beating Shillary by 0.01% in Nate Silver's poll

What did he mean by this?

I don't think canines like their ears getting crushed

GET ON BOARD

OR GET RUN OVER

So how come Sneaky Donald hasn't shared his tax returns with us? I bet he's hiding something. I don't really know. But judging by the fact that he ordered Putin to hack the DNC in a very clear and direct manner, and Putin complied, I'm guessing it has something to do with Russia. Perhaps he has shady dealings in Russia on top of his Nazi affiliations. It would make sense. OR - wait for it - maybe he's just too incompetent to even file taxes? That would mean he's dumb as a rock and should be assigned a legal guardian - not president material at all! In his speeches and online "tweets" he has demonstrated complete lack of wit and is constantly being outsmarted by his opponents.

But irregardlessly of the actual content of the tax return, no one should vote drumpf. Because what kind of a man doesn't share his tax details with the world while he's under audit? Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, as the age old adage goes. There is great wisdom in those words, they are words to live by - inspirational!

Here is how the Reuters poll look d like this very Friday: Trump +2 (or close).

They first changed methodology, altered the results retroactively and only then release it for the RCP average consumption, otherwise that average would aril be Trump +1 (at worst).

Don't let them trick you and keep your spirit high. i bet both Trump internal polls and democrats internal polls show Trump ahead both nationally but also in battleground states (PA, OH, FL and even VA).

NO REFUNDS

who /Sikh and tired/ here?

She looks like a soft doggo. Would pet/10

Guys, I'm worried.

If anyone finds this in higher quality on youtube lemme know

IF YOU'RE ON Sup Forums AND HAVEN'T CREATED A TWATTER ACCOUNT TO SHILL MEMES AND RETWEET/LIKE PRO-TRUMP/ANTI-HILLARY SHIT YOU ARE A PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE.

Seriously, just make a throwaway and start shilling across twitter at the minimum. It's effective because Trump prefers it to Fuckbook.

*sips tea*

Recap of Trump confirming he visits Sup Forums

Trump was browsing Trump General and posted train meme to his twitter at 3AM on 7/30/2016. A new Trump General was created around 3:30AM while Trump was still lurking. Then a challenge was offered to Mr. Trump, to tweet the word "amazing" in his next tweet, to prove he was watching. And he did just that. His very next tweet. Pic related. Here is the thread:

That's probably how it'll go down on November 8th.....

nigger faggot kike spic nazi

Reminder that one of the Trumps (Don or Eric if it's him manning the twitter account at night) visited us this morning.

See pic related for the timeline of Trump's showing his face to poll

> 03:03 AM : Trump retweets Patriotic Pepe
> 03:05 AM : Sup Forums notices and makes a thread
> 03:07 AM : (arguably) Trump responds to said thread while keeping plausible deniability (as we are all anonymous in here, amiright?)

Some time passes and, in another thread

> 03:35 AM : one of us asks Trump to include the word "amazing" in the next tweet as a nod to us lowly maggots
> 05:53 AM : Trump makes his next tweet: "Colorado was amazing yesterday!"

Did I miss something? Were we graced by your God Emperorship in person?

He mans his own laptop, you all saw it in the pics of his AMA.

He knows the corners of the internet, as the_donald is our normie outpost and it's surely cross polinated by our memes

I want to believe. For all I know Trump was among us this morning

wow so am I I'm really demoralized by this post I think I'll go #Shill4Hill now!

Have anything on the newest poll?

>turned down a meeting with David Koch

he's a fucking liar

FUCK NIGGERS WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I love being the cause of the ww2 awoos

This shit is nauseating
twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpSacrifices?src=tren&lang=en

Trump's twitter is a stroke of brilliance. All the man has to do is type out a few shitposts and the entire world reads it and plasters it everywhere. No money needed for ads while Hillary spends millions on ads, some of which are confused for pro-Trump.

Even if it's something silly, it's still useful. Everyone flocks to it, posting studies, questions, etc. Shit that can be studied and prepped for. He's literally playing the liberal media and the liberal community against themselves on their own turf and they don't even realize it.

Win or lose, political science students will be studying his campaign for decades, if not centuries.

It's tight tho

would prefer him winning PA and/or VA rather than betting on IA and ME tiebreaker

Seriously why are normies so immune to information about the fact Hillary is totally bought and funded by the Wall Street and special interestes? It's like they are ok with a candidate who is that corrupt.

they know America loves an underdog and are actually trying to convince us she is one, absolutely incredible

Meanwhile, Crooked Hillary is owned by corporate and foreign interests.

>spells something wrong on purpose
>people pick it up
>"HAH - LOOK - TRUMP SPELT SOMETHING WRONG"
>Media puts the tweet on all screens
>news talks about it hourly

What a fucking madman, honestly. He gets to ruse people, and get free publicity at the same time.

>Trump has momentum
>That means he isn't the underdog
How can (((Doug))) actually believe that?

Is there a way to filter a certain poll/pollster from RCP? I am so fucking tired of Reuters' bullshit.

Uh, Clinton's going pretty hard on Trump right now lads

Thing is, all Twitter trump """""jokes""""" are just people saying "it's gonna be huge. Such tremendous sacrifices. Sacrifices that will make your head spin" some of the staleist shit that nobody should care to look at it.

>mfw Nate Silver an heros the morning after the election

>those nips
god damn

>using twatter
dropped it after they created their memory hole ministry of truth, never going back until they get rid of it

Wikileaks when?

Nothing new here

I LOVE THE SIKHS!

Also, saw a number of sikhs at the convention for Trump!

Hare Krishnas were singing there too. Don't know if they were for anyone but krishna tho.

All the talking heads in MSNBC right now:
pic related.

No wonder their ratings are down.

Trump confirmed he and/or Eric visits Trump General threads this morning

You would have to take out the next NBC, ABC and Bloomberg too as they will come as fixed as the Reuters one.

This is not a coincidence. In 2012 the whole media belonged to only 6 companies [1] and I doubt the situation changed positively in the past 4 years.

There is absolutely no chance the media will let a Trump presidency happen without a fight. But his victory will bring a new age of freedom of press, not the current "freedom of press" controlled by six groups.

[1] businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

what the fuck is that movie from

lol that was unexpected.

>he used the word "amazing"
omg reptilians confirmed for true UFOs exist the earth confirmed flat Hillary runs the Illuminati

On a real note, memes don't make the other side any more susceptible to voting for trump. You are actually just pushing them further into Hillary's arms.

It's not a vote between Hillary and Trump, It's a referendum on Trump.

bro tier

Working on it. Work got in the way as vacation season approaches (the whole country all but stops in August), will try to come up with something this weekend.

Sikhs are legit bro-tier.

>that face you make when you're more dead than alive

i hope he doesn't die before the election

So now the media is gonna be pushing this Trump sacrifices shit all weekend, and Twitter is pushing it too. They had a hashtag with 30 FUCKING TWEETS that they decided to force trend, it didn't catch on so then they started another one called #TrumpSacrifices. Fortunately at the same time, Twitter is fully redpilled on Hillary. Twitter tried to force #3wordHillary and almost tweet is something along the lines of "Owned by banks" and "Follow the money".

Alex Jones was right all along, this is an information war.

kek wills it

So uh, yeah we all know Donald Trump is like, I dunno, supposed to be the savior of white America or something. I don't really care. But don't you think he's going a bit too far? I'm getting a serious fascist vibe especially from his more recent appearances. Man, he's gonna be such a dicktator if he manages to win. I don't know 'bout you, but I'm kinda scared that he might do something real dumb. Like, mixing coke with pepsi tier stupid. I don't think we, as a collective of fun-loving moderate conservatives should really support a dude like drumpf. Like, have you even, like, seen the shit he stands for? He's gonna send troops on ground to kill ISIS for G-d's sake! How fucked up is that? He's no better than the radical islamists, and probbably supports the death sentence too. Peace out man.

On an actually real note, meme magic is real and has been proven many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQaG3bIqXxw

Keep the fire going bot

Whos gonna be Trumps successor 2024

Don Jr.

they are removing the "neither" option because they think it's affecting results for _both_ candidates.

specifically it resulted in _underestimating Trump's support_ before his convention as well as Hillary's later

the change does not benefit one or the other candidate, it's perfectly neutral.

if anything, since Trump voters are thought to be more enthusiastic, this should benefit you guys.

great nosejob desu

(((this whole post)))

Has anyone got the vid where it overlays this with flashback images of WACO and Bosnia?

Need my comfy Pence

He doesn't, his family is probably being threatened. The past couple of times he's been on Fox, he sounds like a Trump voter.

someone post the hilary reacting to baloons webm please

youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs

The point is that Twitter is openly colluding with Hillary and the MSM.

that would be true if pence were not a meme

Literally waiting for what a random number says. Y'all are literally a cult, you need to come back to reality.

Good call, Chaim.

Poor Bill... I feel for him

Jesus Christ. The Supreme Ruler people are fucking leftist cocksuckers.

>All those self imposed hurdles she created

lel

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/30/doj-watchdog-issues-report-finding-sanctuary-cities-states-illegal/

All right Dahnald, I am tired of playing games with you.

Hand over the delegates or face the wrath of a True Conservative™.

>poll shows Clinton ahead with same methodology for month
>Trump now handily ahead with methodology
>changes methodology
>Trump now behind by 5

Stop shilling. Reuter's still MASSIVELY under polled independents, regardless of the neither option jewry. 9% independents is way below how much of the electorate they represent, WAY BELOW. Pic related is why.

:^)

Bad move, the Koch brothers are going to fuck him in the ass hard.

Did you even read Reuters own explanation in the linked article or in the screenshot?

This is not about hypotheticals anymore, the poll was Trump +2 in the morning when I took screenshot, they tweaked it to Clinton +5 (after studying, documenting and releasing the exact change they needed to make for that result) and then (and only then) released the poll for inclusion by the RCP average.

They could have done the exact same change without making it ***retroactive*** and today's average would be completely different.

This is not an innocent change of methodology that hypothetically could favour any candidate. It's a change that made a Trump +2 poll into a Clinton +5 poll without retaking the questions.

no one can touch him

It's not just the fact that he posted the word amazing the very next tweet (a word he uses in less than 1% of his tweets)
It's the fact that he just tweeted a train meme posted from Sup Forums the tweet before

Of course they're illegal. Anyone with half a brain could tell you that.

EVERY FUCKING THING THE LEFTISTS DO IS ILLEGAL

bill's reactions are way better

To the guy who posted this pic...........