Which button would be most beneficial to the White race?

Which button would be most beneficial to the White race?

Push all 4 at the same time.

Kill all whites

fpbp

B, kill the source.

>kill all jews
>white society comes crumbling down with them

1.2 billion dead is pretty good deal for me.

Green. We can do the rest ourselves once the influence of the Jew's meddling is gone, but getting rid of the Jew completely can only be done through supernatural means.

all of them because i'm an edgy depressed loser who wants to bring sadness to others

I could honestly just close my eyes, push a random button and breath easier.

But if I had to choose for real, green button, every time.

I would unplug the machine.

Green unless youre some retarded shabbos goy

This. Whites aren't superior, as evidenced by how easy it is for (((them))) to manipulate whites into self-harm.

Red would be best for the world.

/thread

My what a big nose you have

I see the "grow some balls and stand up for yourself" button is missing, as usual.

Hispanics so we can complete Manifest Destiny.

No options for kill all leftists?

They take advantage of our altruism and compassion

kill burgerland will probably be the closest to using all 4, can someone add that one please

kill all jews
without jews all the others are easy to remove and handle

Muslims. They have a pretty decent overlap with the entire spectrum of shitskins.

How is this even a question?

I would be tempted to press jews, but chances are the problematic ones that I would actually want dead could easily be replaced by non jews who are in similar levels of power, and they would likely have similar goals.

It's been done by over 100 countries. It is possible, don't lose hope.

Definitely the Muslims. 25% of the world is Muslim.

There would be no overpopulation problem, no Islamic terrorism, and the Middle East's oil would be ours if Muslims vanished.

Red button.

second post best post

Well, if at first you don't succeed...

>the White race

No such thing.

Muzzies, definitely. Their demographic is by far the largest and infest most countries in the world. Remove them, 25% of the world's population is gone, unburdening much of humanity and extinguishing the majority of today's violence. Niggers are easily identified (and work against each other 90% of the time) so without muslims around, jews have far fewer outlets to keep prodding at the hornet's nest.

Press green and you'd have effectively pressed all 4.

It's the only sensible option.

Yep, it's the only logical choice. Europe would bounce back to like 99% white too

We do have five fingers.

And then you'd instantly resume mass-importing more third world hordes.

You're not looking at the big picture, Juan.

And a big nose

I didn't see a button to kill all Slavs sadly so mu thumb is idle.

Whites are the reason for everything that makes the worlds life easier, except peanut butter.

Whites are so far beyond everyone that we look altruistically on the rest of the world as children that we need to look after, even when they throw tantrums.

red

If you push the green button then nobody can stop you from pushing the rest

World can't recover from losing even one group of people you listed.

kill all muslims

i want to press all the buttons but i also dont think hispanics are as bad as half the black male population and i know the red and green ones need to be pressed but i dont want to break the damn thing

i press the red then green then i tap the yellow and hope it just wipes out the hungry niggers but if it does more i wont lose sleep

Tough call.
>Blacks
Gets rid of over 50% of the crime in the country over-night and vastly reduces the tax burden of welfare. Huge hit to the democratic voting base too.
>Muslims
Gets rid of arguably the most violent global problem over-night. Reduces terrorism by 90% or more. No more refugee meme for democrats.
>Hispanics
Gets rid of the largest lefty voting bloc by sheer volume and largest potential voting bloc in the future. Removes the largest number from the future welfare doles. Destroys the immigration love meme at the southern border. Probably the best for fucking democrats.
>Jews
Might just cause the whole house of cards to tumble down, but with the huge number of good goys and minorities already infecting the state the outcome might be hard to predict. The most amusing result would be seeing almost every university, media, bank, and federal beuracracy become vacant in leadership over-night.

dats deep mang

green button will basically obliterate your country fags

So get a burger to try and push one button

>World can't recover from losing even one group of people you listed.

The "world" has recovered from all kinds of shit. Humans will recover from anything that doesn't wipe us all out.

jews

Hit all buttons at once with my forearm.

fpbp

Not pressing the green button sooner is what obliterated them.

Blacks tbqh. There are way more of them than muslims, and also compared to the muslims, that can be smart and do something useful, blacks are a lost cause. Also many blacks are also muslims, so win-win.

Fat fucks would only need one finger for the lot,that's cheating.

Fuck off. We built it once, we can build it again

>Romania
>The only country on the European continent that likes the middle-east and muslims according to studies

Fucking kill yourself, vermin.

Green obviously.

Speaks a man from a country no one cares about. Go to sleep Ronaldo

>implying I like muslims

Your country has 4 times the amount of muslims we have Hansen. Also emptying Africa and european countries from african chimps will be more beneficial in the long term.

Kill all Muslims.

None of them pose as much of a threat as Muslims right now.

TSUUUU

>Gypsystan talking shit

And into the fucking trash you go.

Fun fact: Kazakhstan was nowhere near shit enough for the village scenes in Borat, so they had to film it in Romania.

rapefugees are too scared of romanians impaling them to ask them for help, so they get no problem...why should they hate muslims

gipsy cunt stop stealing copper

/thread

oy
vey
another
shoah

Muslims gets rid of the most

fucking lol

/thread

A or C, I really can't decide which is worse

god damn it we should push every button.

fuck it, red.

kill everything

Jews obviously

>kill all blacks
>Dems lose one of their major demographics
>Republican presidents for decades
>Finally nuke the middle east and kill all the muslims anyway
>build a wall and deport all the hispanics anyway
Not much can be done about the Jews other than going full fash though.

As much as I hate muslims, I have to say blacks.
Black genes would have the largest negative effect on the white gene pool.

When all Muslims are dead then the Jews would start promoting importing mass amounts of violent Africans to the west. You aren't looking at the bigger picture, your trying to cut off water flow of a hose by chopping slices into the hose instead of turning off the water at the tap.

Definitely B. You could change everything for the better without Jewish influence.

Jews

You wouldn't have to worry about mixing with nigs if it wasn't for Jews

I say jews. Wife says blacks.

for america it would be the yellow button.

lower the crime rate, prison population, welfare recipients.

who will the jews shill on us then? the muslims? not going to work.

my wife is black so you lot can fuck off desu

Found the half dunecoon.

Kill all blacks. The sudden improvement in life mass redpills America, allowing us to overthrow the Jews and decrease immigration.

Green. Goddamn media convincing our youth to be women. Dirty Jew trickery.

Hispanics. They are ruining america (the only country worth saving)

blacks are a manageable problem. muslims cannot exist in civilization, and must be eradicated.

Blacks.

You can change broken cultures.
You can't salvage interior genes.

Blacks are the worst genetically, without debate, ergo they must go.

Keep on fantasizing about "le magic genocide buttons", Sup Forums. Meanwhile, I'll be preparing for the day of the rope, an inevitable event that will be equal to pushing all of these buttons at once.

I have 1000 feet of 500lb test rope. It's all I have rooms for.

Arabs are black right? Orange button for the jackpot

green is the only correct answer.

For Europe: Muslims
For America: Blacks
For the world: Jews

Hispanics are fine, America just needs specialized gardening and house cleaning schools that train them not to steal and teach them English.

Kill blacks. The other three at least managed proper civilisations at one point in their existence and can therefore still be saved, blacks have always been a strain on humanity and lived in mudhuts or leeched of other people for their entire existence.

Muslims and blacks make it a hard choice... Gonna have to go with blacks though.

between blacks and muslims

Jews
>No more pc bullshit
>Whites an christians can finally retaliate to the muzzies
>Nignogs will end up killing themselves
>just need to deport the pussies who run out from our countries to other countries instead of fighting to make their homeland better

I see you shlomo

>muh over 1000000 countries

The one that is missing because the white cucks already pushed it. The "Kill Yourself" one.