Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums status: BTFO

Possibility of recovery: None.

>the economy was singled-handedly saved by the negro.
>the Jews at the FED just sat on their asses the whole time.

Wew lad

>brought crime to an all time low

While gun sales have soared.

What justification do you have now to ban guns?

Obama is the first president to not see 3% GDP growth in a year during His tenure.

hamburgers are too stupid to own guns

>reduced the deficit

Is that why our national debt doubled under obama? Strike one.

>tripled the stock market
If you don't know what QE is, or why the stock market is irrelevant due to historically low federal interest rates, then there's no helping you. Strike two.

>brought crime to an all time low
He's also deported more illegals than any modern president. This is a point for trump. Strike three. You're outta here.

>76 months of interrupted job growth

Confusedblackman.jpg

Before you prepare for a counter argument with logic and reason, be sure to ALWAYS check the flag.

Actually that's not true. It was true of a very small portion of his presidency, during the middle of a recession. It stopped being true, a few years in. Sure: take a particular day out of any president's tenure, and you can paint a picture of some pretty bad numbers. Think about Bush: during Bush's presidency, over 3,000 Americans, per day, died to terrorist attacks in the USA. At least, that's true as long as the only day we sample is 9/11.

>Hurr the president is responsible for the state of the economy
Yeah no
I don't see King nigger personally hiring 15 million people

Nor are all those jobs particularly well paying, or positions that actively contribute to the GDP

>It was true of a very small portion of his presidency, during the middle of a recession.

If He took over in the middle of a recession then He should have had an easier time hitting this target that every other President has surpassed. But He didn't.

He did hit it. He just didn't hit it until the recession ended. Which was the point of the post that you conveniently ignored, then made up a statement that had nothing to do with.

dishwashing jobs that dont pay a livable wage dont fucking count

That's both true and inaccurate.

Investor confidence is what creates jobs, and nothing else but public work, which only Congress has the authority to pass bills in support of.

But the idea that the President of the USA does not directly, massively, measurably impact investor confidence? That'd be wrong. So to say that the USA's President is responsible for the economy might not be true, but it is accurate.

Correlation is not causation, first of all

I'm not saying that fiscal and monetary policy don't play a part, but it is one piece out of dozens that help determine the health of the aggregate job market

FUCKING THIS!
AND ANYONE WHO IS ACTUALLY A PART OF THE GENERAL WORKFORCE FUCKING KNOWS THIS!

>Dems claim that Obama is just Bush 2.0 and that they need a REAL liberal like Bernie Sanders to take control and institute "real change"
>then in the same breath say that Obama was a perfect little flower that jumpstarted the economy and fulfilled all his campaign promises and personally lowered the price of gas and made everyone's poopy smell nice

Man this btfo shill for hillary crap gets old

a fucking leaf

The funny part is that all the people working along with you are getting red-pilled while you shill this bullshit and learning the truth about your party and whom you are supporting.

What really makes me happy is that SO FAR the DNC, the people you are shilling for, spent 6 MILLION to try to push lies off as truths to the American people, and you are supporting this. I've made mention to my own friends and family that if I catch "anyone close to me" who had a hand in this paid shilling scheme to subvert the American people will not like what happens to treasonous scum.

I even pointed out to them how they are exactly like the Nazi guards who were "just doing their job".

Didn't he increase immigration by more than 15 mllion during that same time?

And didn't all the inner cities get an increase in crime whereas the Red states see a huge decrease?