Is Breitbart a credible source?

Is Breitbart a credible source?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/29/europes-anti-semitism-just-getting-uglier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's huffpo tier desu senpai, just click through to their sources and don't bother reading their editorializing.

Then where should I read news?

Is a mainstream news source credible?

>Literally funded in Israel
>Most important news source among white nationalists

In the end they always win.

no, it was created by a jew and hired milo

definitely not
they are so incredibly and obviously biased

obviously they're biased in my favour, so I enjoy reading, but at the same time you have to be objective and notice biases.

Read NYT, Washpo and The Guardian if you're bluepilled master race. Breitbart, Info Wars, AVFM, Daily Stomer etc if you're a socalled "red-pilled" subhuman.

I'm just looking for somewhere to find news. If you have a few suggestions that's what I need. Mainstream or popular ones please

>Coming to Sup Forums to ask if X is a credible site.

About as credible ass a bathroom story etched on the porcelain poo poo bowel.

Owned by the Jews, run by the Jews, founded by a Jew, named after a Jew. Go figure.

no, they've just mastered the art of pandering to trumplings and alright fedrolords

Drudge report.

Biased as fuck, but no one ever caught them lying or doctoring sources, so that already puts them a notch above mainstream media outlets.

Also, unlike other right-leaning sites, I don't remember them sucking Russia's dick. Then again I don't read them too much.

Then who is unbiased?

By readership, not necessarily bias, but they're related. Fox is less biased than msnbc though

There are no credible sources anymore.

just go to fucking yahoo they pull from everywhere and have a decent mix, and put you a bit in touch with the normie world.

The BBC and RT are credible

Nobody, they're just more biased than other sites.
Then again, they never pretended to be balanced.

No source is unbiased. Just read a few that are obviously conservative and a few that are obviously liberal and use your judgement.

>>/news/

That's why I'm asking for sources, I'm interested in who you listen to since most are liberal, and if I use far-right sources, people won't take me seriously.

Fox gets made fun of by some of their viewers being conservatards, cuckservative etc, but also many average Americans switch between it and cnn etc. Just fact check yourself and don't regurgitate shit, my mom thought I got some Muslim rape case from a neo nazi site till i showed her some european news

zerohedge or maybe nodisinfo

fuck, but i hope ii made my point

Not Sup Forums

If you need sources to argue with liberals the best sources are the ones they trust like Huffington Post or mediamatters or NPR. Use their own propaganda against them.

No

That was my concern too, and also answer, there's a lot of in fighting amongst liberals and you can find "dirt" on something liberal from another liberal site. I LOVE sharing guardian, huffpo, gawker, etc articles trashing Hillary (even if some are old, normies don't check lol)

>>they are so incredibly and obviously biased
unlike every other news outlet, right?

Owned by a dissident Jew who got murdered by the deep state. Not all Jews are in on the elite conspiracy, or Sanders would currently be in position to be President.

>state funded propaganda is credible

Buzzfeed is legitimately the best news source, whatever the nazis on here say.

American news corporations are essentially US government propaganda, so who gives a shit

I like Breitbart because I identify as a conservative but it's basically just an editorial. I would never site a Breitbart article in an argument against a liberal, just like I'd soundly reject a liberal that uses Huffington, or any of Gawker or it's subsidiary "journalistic " entities to try to make an argument.

Drudgereport has a right wing leaning to it, but it's just a news aggregate, not his own stories. He reposts news stories by AP, Reuters, and a number of other news sources that are relevant to conservatives. I find Drudgereport to be more useful than Breitbart for that reason.

Again this
What liberal would argue with a source called Atlanta Black Star?

They are essentially the conservative version of Huffington Post

>Penniless fuck who had never had a job or lead anything and is by all accounts mentally retarded. Happens to have a Jew mom.
>Jew

Pick one.

>BBC

>Credible

no.

>zerohedge
credible

No, not at all.

thank god we are correcting the record on breitbart
can't have anything more than 1 controlled opposition right-wing media outlet compared to 15+ left-wing outlets :^)

I don't think a lot of people realize this but Andrew Breitbart was with Huffington Post in its early days, he had a falling out with Arianna Huffington and started to lean right, eventually breaking off and starting Breitbart

They are neutral, which is all you need from news

Do you have a better British news source?

>>They are neutral,
LEL

>Not reading various sources knowing that every media has bias and drawing your own conclusions using critical thinking

early HuffPo wasn't what it currently is. SJW has made a lot of shit that would be considered 'moderate' 5 years ago completely liberal.

kek. well-read blacks are surprisingly redpilled on the clinton foundation and the shit they've done.

D A V I D S.
A
V
I
D

S.

that's not to say HuffPo 5 years ago was moderate

al jazeera

muslims r vry good guys pls trust

Yes. They are fast and relevant. They routinely beat dinosaur media by days, often on ideological grounds. Where they are soft, it's clear. Where they are not soft they are objectively better. I scan their headlines every morning.

>qatar state media
really depends on what they're reporting, similar to RT.

this
I don't use them as a definitive source, but they pick stories up way faster than most outlets and don't shy away from reporting on migrants, crime, corruption, etc
it's obvious they're biased, all outlets are biased

traditional media is dying an agonizing death and trump is benefiting from it heavily

>Breitbart a credible source?
Breitbart is a source. It is very much a source. So what if it operates out of a skid row boiler-room in LA?

They're only unbiased if it doesnt concern Saudi Arabia/UAE/Qatar.. other than that, ya, brety gud reporting

Are their articles or headlines patently false?

No.

They may be partisan but their reporting is accurate - unlike Huffington Post who will take a sarcastic remark and then pretend Donald Trump actually sent a secret morse code telegram to Putin that says

>PUTIN THIS IS TRUMP -STOP-
>NEED YOU TO HACK HILLARY -STOP-
>I AM A TRAITOR TO MY OWN COUNTY -STOP-
>WE ARE BEST FRIENDS -STOP-
>I SURE HOPE HUFFINGTON POST DOES NOT INTERCEPT THIS TELEGRAM -STOP-

I won't go so far as to call them anti-gun but they legit don't understand our 2nd ammendment and seem baffled by gun culture.

They're British; different country, different culture

Would you expect a Serb to understand the culture of Japan?

This.

I read a variety of both left and right sources and filter it. Whatever facts get reported by both sides, I assume is the true story. Whatever is heavily reported by one side is likely fabrication.

lolno

spectator

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/29/europes-anti-semitism-just-getting-uglier/

Nothing is credible, Everybody lies! I may be lying to you right now. Mind Fuck!!!