Can we agree that this region is worse than the 3rd world? Literally the only thing that comes from there is ignorance...

Can we agree that this region is worse than the 3rd world? Literally the only thing that comes from there is ignorance, stupidity, meth, and obesity. Would be better off if California and New York just nuked them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miami is better than your shithole negro

I'm not even black you redneck faggot

Besides since when can southerners use negro as an insult? You're literally nick named the Black Belt, fat fuck

No it's not, Juan.

They are stupid and ignorant and yet you want to use nuclear weapons against your own fellow Americans and pollute rest of your country with radiation?

Yes. Is there something confusing about this?

It would literally improve the entire world as our politics affect everyone and this region is responsible for our worst politicians being elected into office

Culling the entire population of the south wouldn’t just help us it would help YOU

They are not my fellow anything. Those fuckers deserve nothing but death. You have a point about the radiation being a problem though.

we shouldve just let them secede

Contrary to common belief, Virginia is not d*Xie. In fact, it is not even yankee either. It is something unique and superior.
Also who the fuck considers Maryland southern?

I thought it was just a meme, but you American have some serious issues.

google images. pretty obvious i wasn't talking about maryland but whatever

if you werent paying attention by now, half of americans want the other half dead
though some of those half can stay, its just the ones that live in the south that i hate

there are 2 non shithole states in the usa. fact.

Yes it is chang, we have chink immigrants here.

Fuck off shitskin.

We have ukrainian immigrants, chinese immigrants, russian immigrants, northerner immigrants, southerner immigrants etc..

Indian immigrants etc..
Miami is superior to other cities, fact.

The South has unironically been the source of most political and social retardation in the United States.

From twisting political representation disproportionate to their contribution, to seceding, to getting fucking stomped then somehow not losing the priviledges they didn't deserve in the first place, then living off gibs for half a century... meanwhile lynching peaceful niggers like a bunch of fucking tribal chimps (and exporting that absolutely fucking awful behavior country-wide)

>we do but look like we try to talk them out of it
>blockade and sanction them
>command the U.N. to label them an illegitimate nation
>secretly flood them with more blacks
>watch them destroy each other
>Declare war because the conflict spill over into America
>easily steam roll them
>finally eliminate all shitxie "pride"
Do it.

Is Tennessee bad? I have family there.

>t. ugly british virgin in his mom's basement

Please rope yourself.

Yea there is way too many blacks down there

Lol, I'm 10/10, what do you look like, shitskin?

Very.

CHING CHONG CHINGGY CHONGGO CHANG. AH BING BONG BANG.

Visit the south one time

prove it, virgin

those blacks are the reason why Roy Moore isnt a Senator, i say its the wh*tes that are to blame

I FUCKING HATE SOUTHERNERS WHY ABE WHYYYYYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal

Sherman was the greatest hero of American history. His only mistake was his failure to slaughter every last southern man, woman, and child.

>not keeping pic rels as sex slaves

Only human cities in the south, Miami, Houstan and many Texan cities, and that's it, the rest are savage druggies and criminals, north of miami is Barbarians.

The South is responsible for all the stupid American behavior you've heard about and learn about in history class.

Too bad they're worth something economically nowadays, Sh*Rman should have turned the place into a tomb.

>post your face so a neurotic little shitskin who wants to wipe out half a continent can keep it
Lol k, shitskin.

>the rest are savage druggies and criminals
>never been to the hood

MIAMI NEW CUBAN REBELLION WHEN

Damn lol took you 10 minutes to come up with that shitty of a reply, you really should just end your life at this point

Fucking ridiculous how less than a third of our population can dominate our politics so much.

Why are you so angry, bud?

kys bong

Only 90 million people. Worth it to be rid of d*Xie forever T B Q H

Rebel from what?
Iberians in miami are a plurality near majority

why is the poorest region in the us that needs the most federal assistance also the most right leaning and the region that complains the most about poor shits needing handouts?

>obsessively refreshes Sup Forums for (you)'s
>still can only come up with kys
Go for a smoke, shitskin, you'll drive yourself into a frenzy.

>all these Yanks who make mad as fuck threads about us every day for no reason
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
literal obsession
number of Southern threads about you in the last year: 0

The answer is obvious, do you just want someone else to say it?

Because they’re stupid and uneducated, brainwashed inbred pieces of shit

yeah I hate California too man

Whats wrong with those states?

Doesn’t California have a higher GDP than all of the southern states combined?

California has a higher GDP than most other countries
but people will say "thats only Hollywood/Silicon Valley!" as if that somehow discounts it

Neck yourself

Because they're literal drones puppeted by a right-wing cabal of wealthy aristocrats, just like they were back when they tried to secede.

You think the average white southerner cared about slaves? Fuck no, they poor as fuck nobodies who couldn't even afford a slave and had no need for one. It was the wealthy upper class who started that shit.

>The wealthy want you to pay higher wages to Americans as opposed to outsourcing jobs abroad!
Lol you're delusional.

HEY fag more than one person is talking to you. Fucking virgin.

I wasn't speaking to you, autist.

Are you implying southern politicians push for increased wages...?

>10/10
>Doesnt even deny virginity

LOL

>neoconservative capitalists wanting to pay higher wages
Absolutely wrong, manufacturing in China simply isn't cheap enough anymore because their own life standards have grown massively in recent years, also markets are demanding flexibility that can't be met with overseas manufacturing. All the "bringing jobs back" isn't the result of a breakthrough in conservative politics, it's simply an economical choice that just so happens to occur right now and has already occured during Obama.

No, how can they be tools of the elite when the elite use liberalism to cut profit? Such as outsourcing jobs to China, where those "retarded inbred right wingers" demand American only jobs, for example, that'd obviously benefit American people more.

Protectionism is mathematically impossible you fucking down syndrome retard.

Definitely
The red part of the map isn't far off as well

Protectionism doesn't work. Those jobs that get outsourced aren't worth keeping in the country anyway. If they were, they would have stayed in the fucking country to beging with. It's common fucking sense.

There are many. Montana and Nebraska are literally heaven on earth.

Isn’t 90% of your country uninhabitable desert

that's because it does

Nebraska is literally nothing but fucking cornfields

How boring is your life?

Such as, you retarded motherfucker. Mathematically impossible? What the fuck does that even mean?

It's not 1875 nobody looks like that down there anymore.

>projecting left-right modern politics onto the 19th century
fuck off pretentious butthurt pseud

You don't know what math is? How fucking stupid are you? Drink fucking bleach.

right, and trump lost the popular vote because of California, as if its a separate entity that can be removed

I'd rather live around cornfields than screeching purple haired sjws and brain dead alt-right closet homos and fucking mexicans

And you don't know your native tongue, you dumb smelly shitskin? I said HOW, Jose. Saying "NUMBERRZZZZ" only proves how truly retarded you are.

>if i call him mexican ill be right!

Please just end it

Have you been to MD or northern VA in the last century? PA is more southern than them.

Shut the fuck up you ugly fucktard

>pretend I didn't say anything
How is it mathematically impossible, retard. Well, its almost mathematically impossible for the condom to pop, but here you are.

>virgin
>ugly
>live in cold shithole
>no friends
>parents disappointed in you
>too stupid to understand what math is
>criticize grammar but fail to use a question mark properly

This is the stupidity of the Sup Forumstard

You're the one who fucking said that protectionism were mathematically impossible. Unless you can mathematically explain why, you can just very merrily shut your fucking facehole, you absolutely mouthbreathing moron. Lrn2 argumentation.

I'm actually a completely different person from whoever that was but ok. Keep spazzing out man it's kinda funny

>maryland
???
I live in WV, get fucked nigger commie

idk man I'm just chilling in Alabama. Its pretty nice if you avoid nig areas.

So avoid the whole state, got it.

You talk like a faggot and your shits all retarded, paco.
>Projecting your life onto me : the post
>criticize grammar
Where did I even? Just how dumb are you, you exotic filthy mongrel dog? God damn, I weep for White America.

Would the internet be a better place if Americans didn't have access to it?

>and your shits all retarded

lol

Seriously though, I find it funny how someone who lives with their parents and can't hold a job is "weeping for White America"

P.S. I'm German/Irish, dumbass.

>I'm German/Irish

Your genes dont matter when you are a barbarian without civilization caveman.

gottem!!!!!!

Probably

Literally the walking stereotype of a constantly afraid, cousinfucking redneck lmao

see

We'd be better off with out CA and NY, honestly. Most other states can agree

Le up vote

more like nuke the entire country
especially coastal areas

>being mad about a war from 150 years ago
>being mad about a war that YOU won
Yankees truly are subhuman

>>being mad about a war that YOU won
>YOU won

Please say it again for me.

you one bb

why does ur butt hurt sweetie :)))))))))))))))