Pol help me

Pol help me.

Long story short, my mom asked me for great leaders that she could write about in her business management course

>user, give me some examples of great leaders you know
>"well, there is Frederick the great. He was a competent military leader and modernized Prussia's bureaucracy, judicial system, and made religious reforms-"
> no no user, someone else
>"w-well there's Otto von Bismark who unified Germany as was a clever politician who recognized germany's unfavorable geographic location and sought to make allies that-"
>no no user, I need someone who inspires people on a personal level

I couldn't give her any leaders that fit that category for some reason. Can you name a few and what they did?

And don't fucking say Trump. Her professor is fairly liberal

Pol is not going to come up with any leaders that a liberal (((professor))) is going to like. But you could always go with something disgustingly generic like Steve Jobs or Musk.

Look into the book Titan, for some reason I cannot remember his name, but that guy became synonymous with incredible wealth but started with nothing, then built wealth by very carefully managing small grocery stores, then got into oil. Great business success story.

Andrew Jackson

Hitler.

He litearlly destoried facism and helped democracy and freedom getting power.

You're thinking of Rockefeller

Honestly Hitler did inspire people on a personal level

Hitler

Rockefeller and good book indeed

Pierre Trudeau
Angela Merkel
Leon Trotsky
Margaret Thatcher (Best choice)
Indira Ghandi
Kim Campbell

caesar
he made rome great again

Hitler is the only option.

Augustus or Julius?

i c wat u did thar

>Not suggesting Hitler

Yep

Sad now I did tho.

Winston Churchill

Hitler is actually pretty inspirational when you think about how his life is essentially the ultimate rags-to-riches tale.

>>
Omg, why are you retarded.
Just say, Michelle Obama. Instant A.
She doesn't even have to write the body of the essay. Title, Michelle Obama, the greatest female leader till Hillary Clinton.
And turn it in.

/endthread

You think Michele is being set up for a presidential bid in eight years?

You could argue Hitler and showcase that "GREAT IS NOT GOOD" dur liberalism. For the rest
>Lenin
>Peter the Great
>Napoleon
>Ataturk (One of the few based roaches)
>Machiavelli
>Josip "BRO'z Tito
>Menelik II
>Haile Selassie
>Hadrian

Theodore Roosevelt fought on the front lines of the wars he ordered. That's fucking leadership.

Didn't Rockefeller take in part some with nefarious capitalist tactics? Like selling low until his competitors went out of business, buy the business, and then make a monopoly? I don't think any professors like that

I know, but no one can write that without being on the FBI watchlist

leaf

Churchill was a total cuck outside of ww2 and a shit tier leader

Because I don't want to give my family liberalitis?

So did napoleon and like 80% of great world leaders. The rough riders were pretty badass, but did he inspire on a personal level?

Machiavelli is a great choice, did he actually inspire political leaders that followed his books?

okay, I'll look into this list

julius, he made rome great again.
augustus had a great rome to manage.

Show her some Hitler speeches.

Rockefeller was a straight G madman.

>I know, but no one can write that without being on the FBI watchlist

>tfw probably on a list

just have her do Obama or Hillary like the lefty professor wants. regurgitate the garbage, do the little dance, prostrate yourself before the higher mind and get your piece of paper.

Probably. We had to have one black president to prove we're not a racist country. Now we have to have one female president to prove we're not sexist, then a black female. Give it a few decades, if America is still even a country and not in open civil war, we'll have a transexual gender fluid black Muslim handicapped amorphous blob for president that illegally immigrated here.

If by inspire leaders you mean ironfist dictators, not sure. (If directly influenced by him, that is).

If he influenced leaders, whether of nations or just communities, most likely. And to quote wiki's "The Prince" page
>inb4 wiki
"Machiavelli's ideas on how to accrue honor and power as a leader had a profound impact on political leaders throughout the modern west, helped by the new technology of the printing press. Pole reported that it was spoken of highly by his enemy Thomas Cromwell in England, and had influenced Henry VIII in his turn towards Protestantism, and in his tactics, for example during the Pilgrimage of Grace.[36] A copy was also possessed by the Catholic king and emperor Charles V.[37] In France, after an initially mixed reaction, Machiavelli came to be associated with Catherine de Medici and the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre. As Bireley (1990:17) reports, in the 16th century, Catholic writers "associated Machiavelli with the Protestants, whereas Protestant authors saw him as Italian and Catholic". In fact, he was apparently influencing both Catholic and Protestant kings"

I personally would call Machiavelli the father of modern European Realpolitik. (And I'll leave it at that since that's a pretty big topic on its own anyway)

Donoldus Maximus Trumponicus

Patton.

Roosevelt the "bring my wheelchair closer to the torpedo so I can watch it hit my BB" man?

Different Roosevelt. You're thinking Franklin. Teddy was a fucking man.

Well...

Oh my bad.

If the answer has to conform to her liberal sensibilities then we can't give you one since they don't accomplish like the Greats...

>pic related

Started out as a small man suffering one misfortune after another. This couldn't keep him in check.
He had his ideas and always fought for them, never backing back until the others had to talk about him, with him and finally get BTFO'ed.

This little text is like the common thread of his whole life.

Hitler was very inspiring.

Even if you hate him

And he's very personal, depending on if you're jewish

:)

Or Trump

Not her. She knows that the professor wouldn't like leaders that are not (((inspiring)))

>did he inspire on a personal level?
didn't he inspire the modern day "teddy" bear? That is pretty personal. he was also redpilled on immigrants

Hitler

Inb4 hauled away for hate speech

Ataturk

Jesus senpai

PRAISE HIM

Bashar al-Assad

Withstood outside aggression for 5 years, is still standing tall and hasn't caved in to the demands of the world's only super power

Maggie thatcher.

>>no no user, I need someone who inspires people on a personal level

So, Strong Leadership. Inspirational. And Plebian enough so that even your mom knows about them. Inspiring the germanic tribes to unite was no small trick.

I'm going to suggest
Patton, Genghis Kahn, Guan Yu, Napoleon

Teddy Roosevelt had so much memetic power that he created the fucking Teddy Bear. Pic somewhat related.

just tell her to do MLK jr. or some shit