/sug/ - Steven Universe General

K A P O W I E Edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 16
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10405415
google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fvs0VqWGbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=WL_cKSHC4AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H-rdL2KkvzY
youtu.be/bXz1RDE-HqI
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtube.com/watch?v=fVKaOgX3fgM
youtube.com/watch?v=frZW4xxk80g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Yassss, glorious kapowie edition

The results from last night are in! This is the most divisive poll yet, I'm holding you to this /sug/!

First chance ta PLACE YA BETS!

strawpoll.me/10405415

Note: there's no musical option, because that's not really what the episode's about per se, so much as an overall theme.

We're back, baby!

how many fucking kablowie editions have we had already

Why is Pearl such a slut for Steven? Why can't she contain herself? She really should just wait until Steven becomes 18.

How popular is Boku wa Steven, Ganbatte ne! in japan?

Here we go?

Any of you clods have good SU backgrounds? The art is always so pretty... I want more..

google.com/

>Boku wa Steven, Ganbatte ne!
What?

Not enough my man.

If I had more Nazi Gem art I would have used that instead. Kapowie and Nazi Gems are my thing in these threads.

I should get some Nazi Peridot art together.

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

Quick, /sug/, give me your comfiest music!

youtube.com/watch?v=fvs0VqWGbO4

the absolute madgem

KAPOWIE

post non-fetish but weird SU art

Reminder that you will never have your own Pearl.

is this really happening? is cold tea user going to come back from the dead too?

Thanks man you are so much fun now we can get back to posting lewd images of blue women

Daily reminder that no one in all of Sup Forums thinks the many daily reminder posts here are anything but spam and the lowest form of trash

You're disgusting. Pearl is a pure. And by a pure I mean she's gay as fuck.

Even as a man he's gay.

Look at that sweet Bearl action.

user, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=WL_cKSHC4AQ

youtube.com/watch?v=H-rdL2KkvzY

This is the ASS_ gem.

youtu.be/bXz1RDE-HqI

What would a Lapis+Garnet Fusion be like, and what would be the story leading up to it?

You're wrong.

I got you senpai

Death by heroin over dose doesn't make for the best zombies.

Sorry user.

>Yfw Steven defeats Homeworld with memes

Someone make a Sapphire Squad version of this.

I... I thought you were a GEP gun.

It hurts enough without the daily reminders user

Btw matte light plum master race

ᴸᶦᶠᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᶦʳᵗʰ

xth for 7 days is as long as forever

...What kind of memes?

More you degenerates.

Especially of Peributt.

Radio Lo Nun

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

>pepe takes down YD

That's so retarded, she's shown to continue to be salty and disgusted with Greg and why is it in French colors?

Seconding

DELETE THIS

100% certain pearl would poof herself before sleeping with greg

LILAC IS MINE AND ONLY MINE

I need more Nazi Pearl/Gems.

>French colours
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be the Bisexual flag.
Maybe at first, but not once they get to know each other.

As I said in the last thread if Rose and Greg tried to for sexual her she'd just go limp and cry

youtube.com/watch?v=fVKaOgX3fgM

She subconsciously connects dicks with death. That and they squirt disgusting substances like an anus does shit.

She'd rather poof.

go back to dickhead

everything everyone should be if you ask me

peridot is harley quinn
garnet is batman
steven is robin
amethyst is poison ivy

god that was such a fun episode

nothing better than seeing pearl punch peridot right in her fucking face and then watch as she slams pearl and her bot into the ground

Light Grey is my baby and I will protect her at all costs.

youtube.com/watch?v=frZW4xxk80g

MOCHA IS MINE

Well we might have had less issues in the world if everyone were. But we all aren't, and the world goes on like it always does.

Fund it

Rose would tell her to come and try something fun with her, neglecting to mention greg. Pearl would be so excited to finally be getting rose's attention again. Once she sees that greg is there she'd be so confused. Poor thing would "do it for her" while trying to block out everything, thinking of the life she thought they'd have after the war.

I think you're confused user...

I doubt Pearl's sexuality is directly relatable to human sexuality. She's from a race that has only one gender (Arguements can be made for "All-Female" or "All-gender-neutral"), and she has never shown any kind of romantic or sexual interest in anyone not of her species. Though to be fair, the only person she's ever shown any romantic or sexual interest in was Rose Quartz.

I'm all about that purple tho

I will fight you for her user!

She obviously liked how this felt, though.

Well, Steven is technically A Rose Quartz-type Gem, just different. If she ever were to get attracted to anyone other than her species, it would most likely be him.

Something about the Gem placements for Army Blue and Leggy Blue is bugging me, and I cannae put my finger on it.

>Pearl is in her room, holding a picture of Greg and Rose. Greg is eating a hotdog and Rose is smiling. Her fingers are dancing like mad inside her, fast, harsh and fierce. Eyes closed and sweet drops falling from her forehead.
>"Ooohhh fuck you, you human filth. Oh shit, get your... disgusting... manhood away from my frail body, you goddamn ape!"
>She bites her lower lip and let's a little moan comes out of her mouth.
>"I hate you. I hate you so much. You and Rose. Awww. You and Rose FUCKED ME! Come on, just a little more! Mmmm... you make me puke, you little disgusting man"
>She stretch her legs and lift her hips, she can feel it coming. The delicious discovery of human sexuality was just as good as fusing, if a little more relaxing.
>"MMMM, Oh i wish Rainbow Quartz was here again, just so you could lay your hands on her again. You disgusting ape!"
>A stream of liquid that shines like pretty pearls comes out of her vagina and falls into the darkness of the room. She is painting, looking for air. When she finally regains her composture, she looks at the roof and plan starts formulating on her head.
>"Oh Steven. You are so much like your mother... and your father"
>She sticks her tongue out and licks a bit of sweat that was on her upper lip.

Love you. Glad you're back because I missed you. Hope you never leave again.

How could you say that she would ever be attracted to her baby outside of a joking context

she takes every opportunity she has to be as near as she can to garnet though

not on my watch

>The first part of the plan involved Steven. She knew that the boy could oppose her at any moment. His willpower was superior to hers. He managed to convince the Cluster not to destroy this pathetic planet. If she wanted him to be on her side, she would need to convince him that this was for the best of his own father.
>She found him resting on his couch. With a sweet smile on his face. Pearl sighted. Truly he was like his mother.
>"Hello Steven. How are you doing today?"
>"Hello Pearl. Well, i'm fine. Just finished watching Crying Breakfast Friends. It was a great episode!"
>"Oh really? What was it about?"
>"Well, Waffles got in trouble and started crying. The others wanted to help him, but he refused their help because he was being proud. Then everyone cried but he still didn't wanted to accept the help of his friends until..."
>"Steven. I'm glad you touch that subject"
>"Huh? Why? Is there a problem?"
>"Steven. This is something that i understand far better than anyone else. Your father and I might not look eye to eye at many things but...
>"... Is something happening to dad?!"
>There it was. The bait was laid.
>"Steven. Greg lives in a van. The health conditions of such a precarious situation can be... very hazardous."
>"Dad is sick?!"
>"Yes, Steve. Your father is sick. But there is a way to cure him"
>"How?!"
>"Well, there is a fusion that your mother and I used to do. One that amplified her healing powers. It was called Rainbow Quartz"
>"Rainbow Quartz?"
>"Oh yes. Perhaps if we fuse. We can heal this disease."
>"But... why can't my normal tears heal him?"
>"Because his disease is not of human origin. Is of Gem Origin. Perhaps Amethyst transmitted the disease, you know how very little regard she has for hygiene and for the personal space of others"
>"Oh, no! What are we gonna do? Can you even fuse with me? Wouldn't that be... you know. Weird?"
>"Not at all, Steven. Not at all"
>Pearl gave him a wicked smile.

Don't include steven in this. Just end it with her being disgusted with herself and missing rose terribly.

Flesh out the memories and you could have yourself something worth posting.

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL SU

Thanks for making me com m8

For 80% of the show, she's known two other gems who aren't Steven. Amethyst has a tendency to piss her the fuck off.

You know what they say user

HEROES NEVER DIE

No user. This is getting into pedophilia territory. You gun git banned. Stop.

>someone actually thought thia was well written enough to post

I don't like where this is going.

Have you ever been banned before?

I have occasionally tinkered with a Darkfic idea where Pearl decides the only way that she will ever have Rose back is if Steven were to die. I haven't done anything with it because it'd be depressing as fuck and involve an amount of character derailment for Pearl, who I consider Best Gem.

...go on :^)

He'll be the fruition of the work that she and the other Gems did. She'll be so proud of her baby being all grown, she's gonna want to be with him all the time. And I mean all the time.

posted lion around and got banned for a year

actually though, all i've got is a warning because i posted ONE forbidden one card

Someone in the last thread requested this.

I may do the Alexandrite one too, but any requests in the mean time?

Also, it may be Pavlovian but I can't draw anything decent without watching Scrubs. Someone help.

do gems even have have a sexual preference? cause everything that makes us like sex and being attracted to other people is hardwired in our bodies as an species

With the townie episodes on the way do you think we will get a break from the HW gems?
Or will it be about them meeting Beach City?

Old request I made.

It's been done again and again. Same with her trying to shatter herself.

This noncon threesome idea is fresh though. I'd like to see it fleshed out. Pearl must suffer.