What do Mexicans/South Americans of Sup Forums think of Trump?

Do you hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pch7rDe2qM
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
youtube.com/watch?v=WDGnb4CARHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, there is that look again. The "lefty" look. Why is this facial expression so common among people who gravitate towards leftist policies?

I hate that little twerp

I dont hate him, im not necessarily smart, so im humble in opinion, starting to read books and watch memes. Im cool, right?

But do you hate Trump?

My parents came here from Mexico, got amnesty under Reagan. I was born here. Honestly, I love at the butthurt he causes, but I'm still voting for Gary Johnson.

No.

Don't come here. we don't want that disgusting cuck gene here

Tuck Frump!!

I love Trump. But Im the only one here

No

I know what policies of the sort that Hillary wants cause to a country first hand. It may go well for a while but when it collapses it is hard to get it up again.

What's this little fag from, anyways?

Hillary sponsored anti-Trump videos.

Clown.

Satan pls

Makes me want to make Tawantinsuyu great again

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy

Libshits always have the most punchable faces.

No. Why should I? The only illegal immigrants are mexicans and poorfags, both of which should be gassed and genocided.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pch7rDe2qM

He has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Pic related is a close second.

I voted for Trump.

t. 4+ generation Mexican-American

I'm tired of pressing "1" for English.

I'm tired of potential employers almost hiring me, only to "give me a call" when they find out I can't translate for them with their Spanish-speaking employees.

I'M TIRED OF THE COCKROACHES IN MY APARTMENT
GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA YOU SPICS
5+ YEARS ROACH FREE BEFORE YOU MOVED IN
REEEEEEEEEEE

No, I like him, even though sometimes he say pretty retarded think like: youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

I hate Mexicans more, in fact I think we hate Mexicans more than Americans here so of course I like Trump.

We also elect Macri under the promise he was a good friend of Trump (Since he use to play golf with him I think) so that's good. Hopefully Trump will help Macri to make us have a more redpilled society.

An asshole with a lot of money. I could care less about his views on mexicans or latinos. It's like you people think we're committing suicide just because a cracker said mean things.

Would vote for him despise the fact that his economy policies are kind of retarded sometimes. This may end up making the big companies even stronger instead of making them compete with companies from overseas thus, generating more jobs to Americans and bringing the price of products down.

Fully support the wall plus sysmic sensors along the entire wall to prevent the construction of tunnels down below and the surveillance of the entire thing by cctv and drones.

No. Why should I?

I forgot the pic.

I have a Brazilian friend who said she believes that "her race is under attack" because of Trump.

So that's why I asked.

I love him, i want him to nuke this part of the earth
Holy fuck a troll

Brazilians are not spics tho

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I need to go punch a spic.

So Republicans have done more for your family than any democrat has ever done... thx and you are welcome

Innsmouth look.

Lol i went there with my mom and heard fucking guns, whats wrong with you people? mesticos are the real issue buddy. Not a unviolent autist like me.
Great food, i eat it here at home.

Trump is a bro tb h, but my media makes him look like the fucking devil

my mom says he is bitter

>Colombia
>Peru
>He think is not a dirty mestizo indio

It's like these videos were intentionally designed to redpill Americans into hating illegals.

It's obvious that you are in fact mad

I promise, i dont have any indian blood in me.

Let's just say that if he fell into this thing I wouldn't pull the plug.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDGnb4CARHE

>they mark themselves for deportation
I see no problem with this

>666
You Satan worshipping devil stop lying. Then what are you? Peru and Colombia are either indios or mestizos.

just look at the picture tanned italian monkey.

Legal Mexican here voting for trump on November

Mexico hates him because he'll hurt Mexico.

The rest of Latam hates him because they're retarded and believe Mexican media.

Every single person I've spoke to in bananaland says they don't like him. After I ask why, and point out that a wall hurts Mexico and benefits the rest, they sit and think and then say "fuck mexico".

Just like Canada's visa-free travel with Mexico. That helps Mexicans get ahead, to the rest of central america's detriment.

lmao, leave the white man alone

>Guatemala
Why you guys hate each other so much? Mexico Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua are pretty much the same thing

Can you imagine Peña trying to hold a conversation with Trump

lmao

She's buying into the Mexican narrative. They know that a wall would FUCK them. They know that legal immigration will fuck them because they will get less % of the visas. Right now Mexicans just walk across and make up over 90% of spic immigrants. After a real visa system is implemented, they will make up under 60%. That pisses them off.

So they drive this "anti latin, racist fucker etc" narrative. Because they know if people stopped for a second , they'd realise Mexico is the hypocritical assholes in this scenario.

Ask her EXACTLY what Trump said that is against her "race". Ask her why Mexico should get basically free movement into the US, when Brazilians do not.

Work for a construction or some kind of tinkering company. Lord knows there are plenty in Colorado. I'm assuming you're from here because of your hate of Californians.

i will, also are you white? not trying to be condesending but even whites stole my action figures over there.

Trump is alright.
Hillary needs to be locked in a cell though.

(THIS USER WAS KILLED)

I like him. I would like a BR Trump.

Same reason muslims hate each other? Or why christians fought so much?

Mexico gets far more hate. The other central american countries don't give too much of a fuck about each other. Mexico gets all the headlines, and treats CA like shit, all while whining about the big bad US.

Mexicunts also have faaar too much pride in their shithole. It's annoying af.

yea same here, but obviously id want trump to win. gary johnson is just a meme by now

Didn't you already have one?

That he's really america's savior, if not the world's. He can't build the wall fast enough, MAGA.

I like him. A bit too centrist for my taste, but it's what is most necessary at the moment.

Make sense I guess and indeed is annoying. At least Central Americans know they live in a shithole but for some reason Mexicans believe they are a first-world country

imagine him not having a conversation! Mexico will be forced to bend the knee

wewlad

I bet he didn't pay one cent/peso for those braces either

>I could care less
Why do you care do much?

Your thoughts and emotions are obviously going to convey on your facial expressions. I think the lefty face is actually ingrained in bones as so much as it is in the character. We've all seen the smug contemptible face that always assumes its right no matter what.

What a fucking eel

Yep. You don't see illegals in the US waving Guatemalian or Hondurenian flags.

There's some national pride, but it's mostly realistic. Like "we could be so great but everyone's a fuckup". National pride in bananaland is mostly a marketing gimmick for local companies.

I dislike Obama and despise Hillary, he's not the perfect candidate but he's certainly the best one.

His heart is peruan and...something about germany, aryans and nazis?

Translate pls

Hillary attack add against Trump.

Sup Forums discovered that the website actually linked to Bernie's campaign. A Hillary opperative had made the website and they were planning to use it to disparage Sanders

something something we wu whites

its sad that im( ) bad at spanish, sorry i cant tell you.
Yes he belives he is ayran or something.

mayan guy here. there is a good number of us that like him but the majority of the left brainwashed idiots dont like him in our community

Something like

>I'm Peruvian from the heart but German blood flow through my veins thanks to my mother and my family we are Aryan and nazis to the death

How exactly would CA benefit from Trump Wall?

ESTUPIDO PENDEJO
i hope god strike him down that bastard
he rape my people, he rape my country, amerika kill mehico innocente

i hope el god strike you down amerikkan whites donald trump it is end of your day

I would work for him if i could

I'm a halfling. My father is a tall mestizo and my mother is half Italian, half English. Short, pale and freckly.

I'm a 5,11 manlet and the color of... not exactly white, not exactly spic. I look a lot like my Italian grandfather.

I fucking love the God Emperor.

My mother loves him, my brother loves him, my sister is a retarded SJW, and my dad listens to NPR all day so they both hate him.

I bought my brother and I MAGA hats lol.

>el God
At least you tried, John.

Right now, Mexicans get free access to the US. They can run across, get deported, try again the next day.

Central Americans get it much worse. They have to cross CA, Cross MEXICO, then try for the US. If they fail, they go back all the way. Mexico might capture them, imprison them.

Every dollar Mexico gets is one dollar CA can't get. So something that hurts Mexico, like eliminating NAFTA or building a wall, will automatically benefit the rest of latam.

He's based the leader your country deserves, if he can stop illegals from entering your country he will stop or at least hurt really bad the narco business in he rest of the americas and our life will improve too.

mhe no the best candidate ever but is the best option us and the world have at the moment

>Chilean/Bolivian adopted by Irish Catholic dad from Boston and Protestant mother from small-town Iowa
>Dad grew up rough and did crazy things throughout the world that ought to have red-pilled him
>Raised with Judeo-Christian values and in relative comfort
>Go to top 15 school surrounded by self-righteous leftists
>Trayvon Martin case redpills the fuck out of me
>Follow normal trajectory of being redpilled with added bonus of hating everyone around me
>tfw can't understand why parents are Anti-Trump despite being educated individuals
tl;dr Hispanic raised white and submerged in caustic liberal public schooling and marxist bullshit, still managed to come out redpilled. Did my rebellious genes save me?

God made flesh.

Kek, you're an American though. I don't care what your flag says.

Trump is cool. Don't agree with him on everything but it makes following gringo politics fun as fuck.

I so badly want to see Trump win for the simple pleause of drinking the tears of my family, who have misplaced pride in the shit hole they left. Especially my father, he's pushing 50, only lived in Mexico from age 1 to 3, says he 'hates the U.S' and yet is a gogerment employee. Also is a pseudo commie who voted for 2for Bernie and loves to suck on Che's nuts, even though Che proudly said that Mexicans are filth.

>tfw Central American
I'm voting Trump because I love this country too much to watch it fail and be part of the globalist empire
My parents fell for the "Racist Trump" meme and will be voting for Hilary, Sad!

I want him to win so it triggers and guilt trips all the hypergamous mestizas that date white guys and it sends the illegal mestizas in a frenzy to find a mate / green card (lower their standards.

someone make a delet this edit

>A Fucking Chilean

you're the same shit as chile and peru and you hate each other as well

why do they all have that exact same look in their eyes in the video?

I know people say that it's the typical "liberal" look, but the people in the video have like spot on the EXACT same fucking look in their eyes

it's actually terrifying, like they have blood lust or some shit

Mexican media just copies what the liberal american media says. The wall won't hurt us, his plans like removing the free trade area will do. Please consider that you're a filthy guatemalan before calling mexico bananaland that you, salvadorians and honduras cross over mexico to go to usa and are making over half of illegal aliens there.

Support him. My family came here legally almost a century ago. Grandparents worked hard, stressed American values, and even refused to teach their kids English so they would fit in. My parents went to college and got good careers putting us in the upper middle class so they could support my siblings and I as we better ourselves for our children.

Now some assholes want to cut all the work and have everything given to them? Fuck that and fuck being lumped in with illiterates. Build the wall.

That's Canada you dickhead

>Watch memes

i love the guy, is good to see someone who love his country and isnt a fuking puppet for once

Love him

I just hope some of his policies rub off on our government like they almost always do with US presidents