Check m8, ameritards

How is your 2nd amendment gonna protect your from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, missiles and nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does this thread get created 7 times a day?

Because America has vast expanses of wilderness the likes of which a eurocuck can't begin to fathom where we can stage an endless guerrilla war if need be.

Because there's an insane obsessed freak named Sequoia who does it. I think he mines these threads to test out facebook memes for the brady campaign or something equally stupid.

If that one shooter in Dallas kept a whole city on lockdown all night, what do you think will happen when a hundred, or thousand people are held up in buildings?

The 2nd amendment doesn't specify weapons.

Emotions aside, it is to provide citizens a mechanism to rebel against an over reaching government.

Therefore, I personally believe, any military equipment/weaponry available to any sovereign government should also be available to any sovereign individual.

Anything less is not Liberty.

You have no clue about combat and unconventional warfare then.

War is alot more complicated than who has the biggest dongers

Especially a guerrilla war

>using nukes on their own soil

Lmaoing @ ur life

>American military can't put down some sand niggers in the desert because they are slightly intermingled with the local population
>lol American could easily nuke itself to defeat an enemy literally sewn within itself
>big nation has big ass missles
>can't do shit about someone in a fucking truck
>other nations waiting fornjust such a shit to start

This would be like trying to remove parasite by repeatedly stabbing yourself while wolves are waiting just outside your campfire.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

>Be eurocuck
>Get raped by muslims without having the means to defend yourself

Someone post the red team planner

because the government may "own them" but regular people operate them you dumb shit. and only those completely blue pilled or blind enough to follow the governments orders to attack civilians are the ones we will have to fight off.

>80%+ military desertion rate

Who's gonna fly those planes, drive the tanks, and launch the Missles?

Some faggot POG 5 star general and his cucked staff of O6s and above?

Daily reminder the Norwegians stole Danish oil and natural gas deposits by cheating a drunk Danish minister.

Get back to me when jets, helicopters, tanks and missiles do door to door searches, man checkpoints, work in buildings, go home to their wives and children.

Oh right they cant, only people do, and people can be shot.

With a fucking AR-15.

Funny how that works.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam
Try again

Great fucking bait, because the government will use tanks, nukes and jets against a bunch of fucking civvies.

>i don't know jack shit about COIN, the post

vietnamese farmers

please stop

Kill yourself leaf

everyone in this thread please save these images for the next time this thread is created (in an hour)

Fun fact
There is a place in PA where they make military vehicles. Security is light.
There are 100 other factories with no real security that that plant relies on for parts.
What happens it a citizen uprising? That vehicle can't get made. Well it could but now you need billions in security.

Isn't it funny how the narrative has shifted from
>What tyrannical government? That could never happen here, you don't need guns!
to
>LOL the government can just drone strike you, dumbass!

Really makes you go hmm...

1. The military wouldn't just blindly start killing civilians, many of them have tons of friends and family in America, they would be torn and it would cause a rift in the military

2. "durr ur gun can't fight the military." The Vietnamese and Afghans did it pretty well, and they have way fewer people and way worse guns.

3. "durr the military is too powerful" Yeah, I'm sure that aircraft carrier will be really useful out in the hills of Appalachian WV or the woods in the south.

Anyone with half a brain could see how easily the US people could bring a hell of a fight to the government. Liberals are retarded, they'll sit there and tell you the US government lost a war to farmers in Vietnam and then turn around and say the US people stand no chance. You can't have it both ways, libtards.

except in that kind of situation you would never be able to get enough people together in the same part of wilderness who would want to fight back.

Japan, plz

That's what Iraq said to America before they started getting blown to chunks from Hellfire missiles shot by Apaches and AC-130 gunships, m80

>Implying if your government ever did get to the point where it's warring its own people, it wouldn't be above using a predator drone AGM to kill one guy in the middle of a forested area

Fresh OC coming in

In florida, civilians can own and drive tanks

tpbp

this man hit the nail on the head here.

plus there is:
family relations to soldiers
people stop paying taxes
leading to stopped income of weaponry/ammo
1.2million vs 300million

cya

>The military will kill civilians because politicians want to take the guns

Holy shit are europeans this stupid? Are they? Idiots.

because those helped us win against the ragheads and the VC

The teens are bored posting "rate my dick" threads on Sup Forums

Legalize civilian predator drones!

this
if no one is funding the war effort, there is no war effort
why would a government bite the hand that feeds? they may encroach on our rights, but they will never go full tyrant

Dear foreigners
If you are not a shill and want to discuss our Second Amendment, please watch the free documentary on YouTube titled, "In Search Of The Second Amendment."
I don't stumble into a physics class in mid-lecture and demand to know how gravity works.

If our "government" ever got to that point, some significant percentage of the military would side with the people.

They've done that several times, like Mephistopheles laughing. Remember Ovenworthy Ezekiel Immanuel chortling that nobody ever said anything about keeping doctors?

well u can have my ar15 when i can have some drones. until then i can take out aircraft with guns, see:libya. and i can melt your tank see:more history, BITCH

oh and rockets are a joke to foxes.

That picture is right, citizens should be able to own attack helicopters and tanks too.

Just look at what happened in Turkey, an important NATO member, got destroyed by a couple of civilians with no guns.

every day we explain this to KIKE op

the government can't use strong weapons against the population, this destroys infrastructure and causes serious rioting

I assure you that automatic weapons are very effective against swat teams, police, and military personnel. In fact the single best thing you can do against an attack by the US government is DIE, because this will cause far more rage than the initial government attack

In 1776 the British empire had a navy armed with cannons an army organized like nobody had seen before. All the rebels mostly had were hunting muskets.

Fucking muskets.

They beat back the strongest empire in the world with muskets. Do you think Americans have forgotten how to that again?

>(in an hour)

oh god lol

Walmart flip flops and lampshade on his head. Probably killed at least a dozen highly trained killing machines.

Fpbp

>

Isn't there still a war in Iraq?

FBI/NSA is probably probing for operators with actual plans and designating them for swat based raids when Hillary's confiscation passes.

This has been posted and refuted to oblivion countless times.

Leads me to believe this is a slide thread. Sage to bejeezus.

850 reporting in

The war isis is winning? Yes

JUST

Basically this you trolls.
Read up on vietnam or watch jocko willinks podcast

>1 post by this ID

>Turk not knowing that his own military mowed down people in tanks.

>the second amendment applies to tanks, and rockets, and helicopters, etc,...

I, Sup Forumsack, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

>implying military servicemen would fire onto their own people
>implying they wouldn't be leading the revolt
>implying those fancy toys worked against the Vietnamese and dune coons

If those tools are ineffective, why do you even want to take them away?

The moment a revolution is sparked is the moment the government has lost. You have no idea what you're talking about. Our country has 318 million people. There's 1.3 million members of the armed forces, and of that 1.3 million, almost all of them would refuse orders to attack American cities/citizens. Generals/Admirals would defect, and the government would collapse either under military force, or by the people whom which a fractured military would not be able to protect. And then it's over.

> With a fucking AR-15.
Toygun, that jams every other day in field and a cosplay knife.
Wew, pretty scary.

>How is your 2nd amendment gonna protect your from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, missiles and nukes?

I'm pretty sure the civilian employees of any US repair and overhaul depot would be making the weapons to dethrone the illegitimate government. Zero libcucks stripping down and rebuilding abrams and strykers

Pensacola, here.

just aim for its camera and sensor array and that piece of junk remotely controlled by a cuck is broken.

This
ar-15 is a matty mattel toy. Get a real rifle thats chambered in .308/7.62

so...how well did tanks,jets,missiles and nukes do in Afghanistan again?

The 2nd amendment helps the population hold out because the second the American government turns on its population, Russia and the the rest of the world would jump on America and take it over under the excuse of liberating the poor oppressed population from the evil government.

So Sup Forums is the new happenin' place for the latest shitposts?

Guess it's boring shitposting on Sup Forums now since that's all it is now.

While you're right that an army is unlikely going to do what it would have to do... The government doesn't need them to. As soon as you deprive a 1st world country of it's luxuries and then offer those luxuries for '''(((loyalty)))''' and selling people out. You end up in a situation that is manageable.

You think the USA, a country which is the epitome of gluttony and excess is going to just go "nah, we don't want our cigarettes, fast food, internet, water, electricity, medicine and so on" and keep on fighting?

Even if the population beat the government after all that, the seeds of distrust would have been sown. Power vacuums would start to be filled and the politicking will start en masse.

>I SHOULD LEAD THIS NEW COUNTRY
>OH YEAH? WELL YOU'LL JUST BE LIKE THEM!
>OH SO YOU'LL BE BETTER? NO. YOU'LL BE WORSE!

Etc. All the time, the enemies of the USA will be circling. Russia, China, North Korea... Hell lots of Europeans might want to settle grudges. Plus Middle Eastern countries. Will unite to take slices of USA to themselves. Texas, specifically, will be a key area and will probably be taken by China. Russia will take Alaksa.

Dumb fuck. Ever heard of Algeria? Or Vietnam?

Hi no gunz

Very nice!

Guerilla war, you jackass. Heavy weapons and ordinance will be siezed in time. It just isn't possible for many people to cache them. A good rifle, though? A few dozen of those and a few good shots, you have the makings of a militia.

There is a difference between all out war and trying to keep shit standing. In an all out war, or 'total war' as the term is called, the USA could flatten whatever it wanted.

Did you know the USA has made it's grenades LESS deadly over the last decades? What about it's bombs and missiles? No?

Well they have. Because they don't want coalteral damage to civilians. But you take off the kiddie gloves and you suddenly end up being able to do what ever you want. Who cares if Mr Smith's family gets killed as long as you get Mr Smith?

Military wint follow orders from dictators
Source: im military. Now shut the fuck up and watch you wife get fucked by arabs.

came here to post this

You don't understand much about military logistics, do you, OP?

The more advanced a weapons system becomes, the more hours of maintenance it requires for each hour of active use, and the more reliant it is on a complex supply chain bringing spare parts and supplies from all across the nation and around the world. The US military is so effective because it only fight abroad, with its supply base at home perfectly safe. If the government turned on the people in a civil war, they would lose that supply base and all those fancy toys would be whittled away bit by bit through absence of proper maintenance until the government would struggle to deploy more than just riflemen.

Why do you think that the Iraqi government ends up reduced to using technicals even though we gave them billions worth of tanks and MRAPs?

you had french military muskets provided to you by the arch enemy of the british... it would be like russia supplying europe with AK's because we're tired of your shit america

Fifteen years later, and yet somehow the Taliban is still around...

Coincidentally: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Because the Iraqi army ran away and let ISIS capture the tanks and so on.

Funny part is whoever made top pic thinks jets can rain a hundred missiles down on people at once. Those are flares for confusing heat seeking missiles.

I know this is bait but I still want OP to feel bad.

Who do you think flies those jets? Other normal people. Now when the goverent tells those normal people, "Just start mowing down any american who doesn't give up their gun. And your gun, soldier? Don't worry we'll be at your home too to do the same."

That's the point where America's military turns against it's country. Soldiers and Marines love their guns and wouldn't support a takeover like that.

DESU they should make nukes, fighter jets and so on legal as well. It would be fun to watch.

>strongest Empire in the world

Not at the time. Spain still was, with France behind it.

Furthermore. You do realise you didn't beat shit, right? That it was the French, you DO know that right? Please don't tell me they don't educate you on this in USA... PLEASE.

You do realise the French revolution happened because France bankrupted itself funding the USA in a proxy war against the British. You do realise, this, right?

You do realise the French sent 10,000 troops to fight for the USA, generals to train you and allied with Netherlands and Spain to target British troop transports, supplies and raid trade routes, right?

You do realise that Spain and France besieged Gibraltar in order to draw troops and supplies away from USA, right?

You do realise that Mysore raided the Indian Ocean trade routes in order to divert British navy to defend it? This was paid for by France too.

You do realise that the fucking POLISH sent generals to fight for you, right?

You do realise the Spanish invaded various colonies in the Caribbean, drawing troops and navy away from USA, right?

You do realise the Spanish had 60,000 troops planning to land in Florida (and take it) because they wanted it back after trading it with Britain for Cuba?

You do realise that the reason USA '''(((won)))''' was because the British stopped sending supplies, reinforcements and ships because it didn't need to. Oh, like, I dunno... Vietnam or something.

You won nothing. You got it won for you by the most powerful empires in the world. But thanks. Cause France ended up being bankrupt and lost it's stuff in India and had a revolution and while that brought Napoleon, it allowed us to take more delicious stuff.

While I know that many soldiers would rather desert, there's still this: youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

Best real-world scenario that we have of what would happen. "Would they really take our guns?"

My fucking god, how many times do we have to have this thread. Pic related, again.

Check your privledge

Any of of those devices cost massive ammounts to operate

Using them against a civilian population won't work. Just look at Iraq, Afghan ect.

>Trillions spent on war
>They're still there

desu senpai time machine back to 2001 and nuke ME

Oh look it's this thread again.
Remember to sage, kids.

>,...

To be fair, the VC never won against the U.S.

They lost every single battle and only took over after the US had handed over to the SV and left.

Afghanistan is also a bad example as they do nothing more than harass US forces, who put forth minor efforts in policing and the occasional raid.

A good example would be the Civil or Revolutionary War, since it's even on US soil.

What a master-crafted reply.
Guess I'm a #FLUKEFORDUKE now.