Conservative Talk Radio

who do you listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghwzl_WP2V0
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Glenn Beck should be Chaotic Retarded to be fair. Dude's not smart enough to really be "evil".

I listen to whoever is on the radio when I'm driving.

What the fuck is Levin's problem? Does he not realize that if Clinton wins we will never elect anything other than a Dem because of her immigration policy? Conservatives need to learn to give a little to get a little instead of "muh values, muh constitution".

Fash the Nation

he is crazy, but he is not stupid. He's worth hundreds of millions

I'm disappointed in Levin. I stopped listening to his show after it became nothing but trump bashing

>What the fuck is Levin's problem?

Levin is a globalist kike. He's been playing the "constitutional conservative" role for long enough to win the hearts and minds of the cuckservatives, and is now openly rejecting nationalism and pushing his real agenda. The guy is dangerous as fuck because he's really intelligent and knows exactly how to craft an argument to appeal to cuckservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghwzl_WP2V0

he's also a white guilt faggot now pretending to be Texan. Fuck him

>The guy is dangerous as fuck

he's losing influence, same as Beck. "Never Trump" has already been demolished

Out of that chart, Savage and only Savage.

Who the fuck still listens to Rush or Levin?

I like Rush. Savage is definitely the best though

Why though? Rush is the definition of Neocon, and is a hypocritical degenerate Oxy addict on top of it.

Savage is good but he goes on insane rants and gets into conspiracy theories too much.

he makes good points, and he isn't as dogmatic as Levin

>neocon

What? Dude is literally radical right wing

Where does our host, the man they call Ghost fit on here?

never listened to him so I don't know

Hes an all or nothing guy.
He's mad no true conservative is running, and if hillary wins, he'll call for full on revolution

Yes, you're right, Savage goes on crazy rants quite a bit, and has a habit of even snapping at his own callers frequently. Unhinged, but always entertaining. Hes a crotchety old Jew, can't get away from it.

Hes a relic from another time though, there are better conservative voices out there. He is everything people don't like about mainstream republicans.

In what way? He was also pro Iraq war, and completely salivates at the chance to lick corporate boots at every available opportunity. Hes a blind patriot in the negative sense, not a true nationalist.

Rush is still the pioneer of conservative talk radio so for that we thank him. Even Alex Jones acknowledges this

None, all of them have shown their true allegiances when they shat all over Trump in the primaries.

Savage supported Trump from the beginning and had him on as a guest every few weeks

The only one that comes on in my broadcast area is Levin. I really enjoyed him before this election, but his staunch anti-Trump Cruz shilling has gotten real old.

Honestly, I enjoy the local hosts better. Go try and find some Ray Appleton show stuff.

This is absolutely true, he broke a lot of ground, but he has more than served his purpose. He is bloated and out of step.

Great, he calls for a revolution and maybe a couple dozen people take over a park and get arrested eventually.

Conservatives are gutless.

he's not my first choice but I'll tune in when he's on. He's definitely past his prime, though

the Cruz delegates got BTFO at the convention while Trump allowed Cruz to self destruct on stage and the remainder of the convention was a huge success

Does anyone else get the Lars Larson show in their area? He's lets nae sayers call in first and usually destroys the liberals. Ben Shapiro Show is pretty good and Savage is awesome. Conservative Conscious is ok but he's like Shapiro and Levin on how they oppose Trump. They make good points on how conservatives seem to have abandoned their platform and liberals have been hijacking it at the Democratic convention.

>He's bloated and out of step

Lel listen to this faggot, he's done a great job promoting conservatism, is he out of step cause he doesn't agree with every little thing you say, or is he not a big enough Trump cheerleader?

>out of step

INDIVIDUALITY

I meant with the times, Ahmed. He still thinks its the 80s and Gordon Gecko is the ultimate lifestyle goal. Also, even if I 100% agreed with him, I would still denounce him for being a fat hypocrite who spoke against drug users while being a doctor shopper himself.

*Gekko, my bad

The Daily Shoah

where does cuckservative CruzMissile Trump-hating radio host Michael Barry fall on that spectrum? All he does all day is shit on Trump and Trump supporters

Can't you hear it in his voice? He is an angry shrill Jew with a personality disorder. All those timid cucks calling his show and kissing his ass make me cringe hard.

Listening to Dennis Prager has legitimately changed my life. Medved is a liberal pansy, Levin sounds unauthentic.

>Conservatives are gutless.
>Cruz stands up in the middle of a national convention as says stay true to your conservative principles
lol, ok.

Laura Ingraham and Dennis Prager from the little that I've heard seem good but don't listen b/c of time. Used to listen to Hugh Hewitt. Always liked his Hillsdale College history related broadcasts but Larry Elder has replaced that. Larry Elder is OK but liked the conservative history lessons via Hewitt better. Probably listen to Mark Levin the most because of time slot but I don't disagree with most of the stuff he has to say.

IF Trump wins, Levin and true conservatives will be useful in the cause to make Trump stay true to conservative principles. Identity politics are never good whether it's the on the left or on the right. While all the johnny-come-latelies blindly are following Trump, a good ground game with conservatives in state governments and congressional seats will be necessary to get this country back on the right path. IF Trump looses, these seats in local and federal government will be even more necessary in keeping stalemates for the next 4 years. A heavy whip will be needed to keep all these representatives with in the legislative branch in line and Levin is very useful in that regard.

tom woods
peter schiff
radio free derb

Didn't he already come clean man, and I don't think he promotes the Gordon Gekko lifestyle.

I really enjoy Steven Crowder's show.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

I don't listen to anything because I
I'm not a faggot that has to be told what to think and feel.

Buck Sexton is better than anyone in your pic

This is probably the best post I've seen in a while, instead of denouncing anybody who doesn't fit perfectly into your worldview, realize there is a bigger picture.

The only one worth listening to...

Decent impression but come on that video just isn't funny. It's the same gag like 10 times in a row.

Doesn't matter, he demonstrated his lack of ethics, and his willingness to use his money and position to avoid any serious consequences for his actions. Then he goes right back on the air talking about how lazy nigs on welfare are costing the country money. Sure they are, but you're the same type of person, only you do upper class opiates instead of cheap heroin.

none

Are there any good shows that come on on weekends?

>Cruz stands up in the middle of a national convention as says stay true to your conservative principles
cruzlims are fucking insane, he did no such thing. he endorsed pretty much every trump policy but declined to endorse the man himself because his feelings were hurt.

personally enjoy Rush. Hannity as well. I adore Ann Coulter.

Andrew wilkow
Michael savage
Rush Limbaugh (every now and then)
And when I'm feeling really freaky... coast to coast AM.

Nothing wrong with hearing opinions of others. I watch Maher occasionally and i think hes a moron.

In this order

Breitbart news Daily.
> Laura Ingraham.
>Rush.
>Hannity.
>Alex Jones replay from earlier

And then a trump rally to top the night off

Why does no one ever talk about Andrew wilkow?

Breitbart Saturday and Sunday edition. Infowars. Bauer and Rose

nigga knows whats up

He wore on me during the primaries. Plus rush is the noon slot king

Savage. He's the only one as angry as I am about these commie rats.