What do you think about kid's clubs?

What do you think about kid's clubs?

All clubs should let anyone over 13, same age as the aoc.

Privileged little white fucks. I hope no girls at that club plan on leaving their chocolate milk attended.

Raid the place. Gas the organizers. Smell all of the boy's fingers and gas the ones who's finger smell like pussy.

You'd kill the one getting laid?
Why?

Not enough diversity

Pedophile?

Does anyone have the Dante (DMC) edit?

Because when they separate the fingerbanging finger from the rest of their fingers to preserve the musk like they do in the picture they make an offensive hand sign

What is the point?

When I was that age I wanted to play sports and go hunting with my dad. Not go to a dark room with flashing lights and loud, shitty music. Kids need to go outside and do something that can potently improve them.

13 year old are no kids, there's no pedophilia there.

I work at a club that has youth nights. shits hilarious, the kids really aren't that bad though.

yeah they are degenerates but sometimes you have a good ass conversation with some and you realize they aren't all as dumb as we think. I've had conversations with some of these young men and women and you'd be surprised how many aren't remotely as bad as our generation was.

the degenerate kids are a mess but I've actually got some hope for this next generation after seeing how some carry them. this little Chad who we hired is actually a really respectable kid and already making money at 16.

plus being security just so much better when the club full of 75 pound little shits opposed to 250 pound grown men you have to restrain.

I still have hope for the youth.

seems like something for douchebags, faggots, and europeans

Rats

IF I pulled my hunting knife they'd shit their dacks

Fucking nu males

I punched a mouse spider once, google it...

Utterly degenerate and creepy.

Anyone have the pic of the white girl grinding on a nigger at a kids club and a bunch of niggers are watching???

haha wtf that is not real

I hope for the kid's sake that that's not a curry stain, shit won't wash out

Which one?

Australian as fuck

Whichone?

Which one??

This one

Thanks

No way.... night clubs for kids? Is this fuckin real?

Im so glad i wont be around to live the day our future generation runs our country.

sasuga sweden

You sure? I got more. You can say no. Say no so I can post more

Lynch the niggers. The women are already too far gone, kill them too.

Gas the ones with earrings, the rest will get the message.

>inb4 pic

n-no

My normie cousin took me to one like 4 years ago when we were 15. Honestly, it was one of the dumbest experiences of my life. Just a shit ton of kids packed into a dark dance room that smelled like sweat and piss. Then again, I'm pretty socially awkward, so I'm probably looking back on it with some bitterness because of my own bias.

BEADY!

>What do you think about kid's clubs?
Not that bad of an idea as long as they are monitored.
Children in western society are exposed to the club lifestyle through social media, and movies, and hell even the fucking Disney channel glorifies it.

I feel like the younger they get this out of their system the better off they will be in life. They will realize how needlessly expensive clubs are, and if they are halfway intelligent with a little exposure choose more rewarding hobbies.

My 2 cents at least.

I didn't go to youth clubs since we didn't have them here but I was dragged to school dances which were the same thing.

I was on the other end and grinded on girls when I was 11-13. It is just as an embarrassing memory for me, no bias needed. It is degenerate to the fullest.

You're a pedophile.

kys

Great place to pick up women,

I'll second this faggoo.
As a dedicated Sup Forumslack since the /new/ era, I went through my own turmoil through Rocky Horror. While ultimately degenerate, places like that or clubs can be a better outlet as opposed to them venturing further. If at all, get youth structured, whether with sport, school, (enriching) hobby or otherwise.

>just never let them talk you into a cast role; Only the furry community rivals the consistency of bad people you meet

How many of these kids do you think you can take in a fight Sup Forums?

Uncommon?

All fun and games until mom has to pick you up infront of the girl you've been flirting with

Look up the word in the dictionary. You're wrong.

I'd say 10

at least 5 at once, not sure if i could take them all on at once...13 year olds are sneaky fuckers

Uncommon.

Good for hitting kids with.

.............. huh?

At once or one after the other?
5 or 6 at once, probably 20-30 one after another.

HA