Trump to resign next week

I am an insider with a whole lot of access to the White House. Trump is worn out from the presidency and is going to announce his resignation next week. Probably on Monday, which is New Years Day.

Why?

Bitch please, that nigger ain't going anywhere.
He's too prideful for that.

stop shitposting on Sup Forums Stephen Miller

He is exhausted from the presidency, the work it entails, the criticism he's been getting, etc. He also wants to be able to spend more time with his son.

Okay,i belive it.
Who will be the next president?

proofs??

Mike Pence seeing as he is the current vice president.
If he resigns too then it'll be Paul Ryan.
And if Paul Ryan passes then it'll probably either restart presidential elections or go to Orrin Hatch.

Mike "zap the trap" Pence

you mean Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence?

noooooo I hate him but Pence is worse

Pretty sure you guys mean Mike "Polesmoker Choker" Pence.

Doubt

Did that ever happend before in us history or will that be the first time?

WTH that's not how that works. Rand Paul is a senator. It goes, Trump, pence, ryan, hatch. Either it's not gonna happen.

fake news

In 1973, Richard Nixon faced impeachment and ultimately resigned, transferring presidency to Vice President Gerald Ford.

Oh look a faggot.

Why would the president who just helped pass the most significant tax overhaul in history in less than a year resign?

Check my comment again dummy, I said Paul Ryan not Rand Paul

are you talking about where a president resigns or where a vice president ascends to the office of president?

Bullshit. Hillary has a higher chance to become president than Trump has of resigning.

Baruch HaShem.

Boths, but mainly that a president resigns because of stress and criticism.

President Nixon is the only president to ever resign the office, and it was mostly to leave with as much pride as he could scrounge, as he was almost assuredly going to be booted out via impeachment.

Okay,americans should accept that the only fit for the job as president are, strong black men and not weak white bois.

>This is the leftists wet dream

kek trump would never resign if only for the reason that he's a massive narcissist and being the big prez fuels his ego more than anything else could

you guise need new election and every new candidates need to pass political compas test and psychology test first to meet the requirement

>psychology test
there would be literally no one in america that could pass it

And that's the only piece of legislation he's ever going to pass. So now he can resign and boast how he made America great again with his billionaire tax cuts.

Hillary would.

I actually believe Trump will resign sometime next year.

t. Works as an cumslave intern there

lol
if you're serious, how is it interning over there at washington
and what makes you think he'll resign

only because she'd pay a Russian to do it in her stead.

I honestly might quit. This place sucks the good out of you, converts it to hate, and then pumps it back up your anus.

He is extremely stressed. Seeing him in person shows that quite obviously.

Don’t believe OP’s bait though. I just think he will before his term is over.

QUMLPFFFFF BTFOO

Really believable

First time I saw a prediction from an "insider" on Sup Forums, he let me down.

If this turns out no to be true...

Looks like you CAN stump the Trump

Yeah sure.

slimpfa btfoai

>He also wants to be able to spend more time with his son.
>his son lives in the same house

I lived with my dad for 20 years in the same house and we never spent time together

kek, the only black president they had was a complete failure.

""""""""resign""""""""

they're gonna kill him, aren't they lads?