Why does /r/The_Donald love Sup Forums but Sup Forums hates /r/The_Donald?

Why does /r/The_Donald love Sup Forums but Sup Forums hates /r/The_Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Children

People hate reddit here in general. The_Donald is like a pol project but it's more about retard spam to use red pilled normies as meme spam machines rather than creating a more natural pol habitat.

The autism is even worse there.

Do you bleed delegates, Donald?

You will.

/r/The_Donald is cancer

ye adhd kids with terrible memes

also we're condition to see reddit as trash so even if we did see a dankish meme we would begin to feel sick

They take our memes and claim them as their own, r/thedonald are basically jews

/r/The_Donald is Sup Forums's autistic child. Sure we made it but that doesn't mean we can't resent in.

Its like a little brother big brother relationship.
/r/the_donald is a shitty annoying little brother that constantly latches onto his older brother and admires him and tries to act like him and fails.
Sup Forums sees the_donald doing this and it just looks like cancer so Sup Forums hates them but deep down there is some affection for them.

/r/The_Donald is literally the only reason we're in this race, show some fucking respect you cockgulizzin' faggot.

They are a colony of ours. The sun never sets on the Sup Forums empire.

Donald inadvertently spreads disease wherever he walks. The man is a narcissist, a slanderer, and a pathological liar, the norm in New York. If he is allowed to continue possessing the delegates, he will inevitably betray even his core supporters. Thankfully, we wont have to watch such a catastrophe unfold as I will do everything in my power to transfer the wealth of the wicked, Donald's wealth, into the hands of the righteous. I will start with the transfer of delegates.

we are more savage, they don't love us they are inspired by us

The fuck did you just say?

second post best post

because reddit has always stolen everything from Sup Forums and turned it into shit

>Sup Forums hates its colonies

Remind you of anyone?

Why does your psycho ex follow you around pretending to be interested in things you do?

It's still fucking Reddit, not to mention everyone on r/thedonald is an insufferable memester and most likely underage.

donald did an AMA there reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

Has he done an AMA let alone visited Sup Forums

I dont think so.

>there is some affection for them

only from the cross posters themselves

Sup Forums is just butthurt that their memes are turning in to mainstream shit which hurts their special little snowflake complex.

Notice how Donald hates answering questions? It's because he's completely devoid of substance and has to spend every waking moment hiding his true beliefs. Regardless, under my light of truth, he'll be exposed as the big government New York liberal that he truly is.

Like you fags, I post in both.

Muh sekrit klub!!

kek

What is this ted cruz delegates meme?

who made these "hand over the delegades" pictures?
I'd suck his cocks

He was like that kid that used to come over to your house to do nothing but watch tv and followed you around the neighborhood mimicking everything you did.

His heart was in the right place but he was mostly embarrassing and annoying and if you told him he'd throw a bitch fit and still show up the next day like the conversation never happened.

Reddit is shit. Milo is shit. Everybody is shit.

because Sup Forums and /r/the_donald share the same userbase, but its "hip" to hate reddit on Sup Forums

This

R A R E
A
R
E

>the only reason we are in this race
Pretty sure the months of volunteer shilling and the millions in hat sales before /r/Le_DonaldXD even existed is the reason he's in this race.

We were his shitposting nazi guardian angel.

Unfortunately, in the time from which I came, the delegates no longer existed. They had somehow been taken by Donald and along with them my hopes for ever reaching my final, perfect stage. Luckily, I discovered that Barron Trump possessed a time capsule which I decided to borrow for myself.

Using the time machine, itself, proved to be a much more interesting challenge. As I mentioned before, in order to fit inside the time capsule, I was forced to regress to my human state. That being accomplished, I activated the machine and was transported to another time and place, a time I hoped I would find the delegates alive and well, in which I would be able to realize the true potential of my power.

The priesthood told me one other thing, once I possessed the delegates, I WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING TO HAVE EVER LIVED.

Now, are we done talking?

Sup Forums doesn't like reddit because the karma system is bad for free speech.

/r/the_donald is an echo chamber that does not allow dissent. It's complete garbage.

i am part of /pol and i love the donald.

rare flag

Because they're cringey as fuck. I was one of the founding members. In the beginning it was alright, then it picked up and was actually a pretty good sub. After 20k subs it fucking plummeted downhill.

Now it's just faggots spamming MAGA, TEN FEET HIGHER, OUT OUT OUT, and a shitload of bots.

It started out as a Sup Forumsony, now it's just a cesspit of faggotry.

Lol.

whatever shill- the donald isn't trying to drag us into a ground war with Russia. Hillary Clinton supports pedophilia and so do you.

r/The_Donald is the second sub that comes up when you type in r/ in google. We should proud that our colony is getting so much traffic on such a popular website

Fucking newfag

Because they're like that kid who looks up to you and emulates you but you just find it really obnoxious most of the time.

Still, I don't mind them. As long as reddit is reddit and Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Reddit is retarded and censors a ton of shit, even /r/thedolnad the heaven of free speech does that ithink. Only thing Sup Forums censors is CP.

Plus reddit is full of idiots pretending to be smart, Sup Forums is full of smart people pretending to be idiots.

t. leddit XDXDFXD

t. allah akbar

i got banned for talking about the jews and it wasn't even unrelated to the topic, they just can't handle the whole pill.

Every so often Sup Forums exceeds in meme production the extra is called Sup Forumslon it infects other websites and grows colonies. Eventually these colonies which act like lite versions of Sup Forums grow large and expect pol to care about them. Most major websites have these Sup Forums lite communities. They mostly exist to feed Sup Forums autism and entertain us with their attempts at being the real thing.

You can't just win the argument with lot's of upvotes on Sup Forums, you actually need to make some sense. Granted, with idiots, still.

A superior Sup Forums habitat is a forum without the freez peach meme. i.e MPC and Salo-Forum

Much like Donald, himself, you seem fond of slandering your more principled political opponents. There will be no pedophilia in the rising Priesthood but there will be punishment with lying being quite the reprehensible offense. You see, even now, in my household, when a child behaves that way, they get a spanking.

I advise you to clench your teeth and prepare yourself just as I advise Donald to hand over the delegates and spare himself the humiliation that you are about to experience.

don't blame your shitty meme on me

/r/The_Doland suffers the same problem as all of reddit: the upvote system
Popular opinions get made more visible, unpopular is hidden. Having an active moderation team dictating this only makes it worse. You can't have an actual debate. Sure, here people will pile on you for dissent, but your post is still as visible and easily read as anybody else's. In fact, getting responses with thought provoking posts bumps the thread and makes it more visible, which actually rewards going against the grain.

This is what redditors really think of themselves

It really makes you think.

Oh where could Trump be if those pothead reddit nerds weren't spamming memes in their gay as subreddit.

Nice rare pepe

spanking is the gateway to pedo. you are guilty. sit down.

You wan some fuk on me tuf gai?!

he said Grek Supra Bowl Satan! get ye behind me devil!
>trips witnessed

Thank you, son. You know, I appreciate you sharing your views. You know, hopefully one of the things somebody has told you is that children should actually speak with respect. Imagine what a different world it would be if someone told Donald Trump that years ago. Indeed, imagine what a different world it would be if someone did to Donald what I'm about to do to you right now.

That's where you're wrong, blueit, I love pedobear, as much as the next guy. Who are you to enforce morals, you're a degenarite looser.

If that's the case, I hope God forgives you because I certainly wont. The Priesthood will no longer tolerate such blasphemy. The Priesthood will no longer tolerate men such as you and Donald.

you will never making me to hate the cruz-missle. he was an ok dude, he just needed the money. sometime, we all need moneys. cruz-missle need fuel, cruz-missle need money, cruz-missle take da money from every hand, is ok. is ok because HELP IS ON THE WAY!

Are you an employee of 4chab ?

Because the delegates, Dahneld. Give me the delagates.

It still follows denial of free speech, regardless if we agree/disagree, just right leaning.

Plus they still have Reddit culture (reply threads that are just awful pun after pun, thanks for the gold, circlejerking, throw away accounts, shameless internet point grabs) plus formatting options that are obnoxious and detract, flair, etc.

The moderation staff is awful and half are Hillary shills waiting for one of the top mods to go so the restructuring and reshuffling of mods will land in their favor.

The other half that aren't shills are really just there as part of the cool kids club so they can put it on their resume when they apply for moderation on other websites. There's a reason almost all of them either only moderate one place (alt account shills) or moderate hundreds (self important frauds).

The team there simply latched on to a popular movement and are using it to their own advantage. This is why they'll often copy word for word popular posts and sticky them as their own.

The team on the Discord are even bigger frauds looking for eventual employment from the Trump family.

All of this is coupled with the complete removal of any criticism of their awful moderation practices. It forces the place to be an echo chamber. Any time there's dissent, it quickly stops the moment one of the top members show up.

These people are not deal makers. They are leeches looking for power.

I used to love that place but shit began to get fucking weird during one of the many splits that has occurred.

CWM is an actual cuck.

I'm saying Pedophiles are ok, I don't really like them. But the discussion should weed them out.
Rather than the "Hey look, I have power now. I can do whatever the fuck I like."

>Canada shitposting in Sup Forums HQ.

its the little things

What is a pihdophihl?

>Sup Forums hates /r/The_Donald?
only contrarian muh secret club faggots think that. they've generated an incredible amount of asshurt over there to the point where the site literally rewrote algorithms to keep them from being on their front page all the time. not to mention it's converting actual normies for Trump.

"A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous." - Proverbs 13:33

You know, it is through the kings, those anointed by the Priesthood to take dominion, that that transfer of wealth is going to occur. It is through me that transfer is going to occur. My actions such far have only been a prelude to what I will do upon claiming the Republican nomination, with only Donald standing in my way. Thankfully, he will not stay in my way for long.

But that's where you are wrong, while I do have the power, it was never about what I, personally, liked. It was about the will of the Priesthood, those capable of heading and interpreting the Lord's words. It was about what I am DESTINED to do.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to recommend you go limp as I string you up on this cross, profligate.

>went on /r/the_donald
>said i didn't think one of the memes was being used right/funny
>permanently banned for 'supporting hillary'

fuck that place

What is Sup Forums?

Hey, I didn't get banned once. How do I trigger you faggots

Looks like the flag is the wrong one?

look at the donald trump AMA, there's your answer.

Its an edgy meme to despise reddit. It's nothing more than virtue signalling

> lol reddit, more like plebbit
> hahaha amirite guys

On the flip side, the_donald appreciates the memes generated here and the autistic output for things such as searching through those emails

You need to end your life my nigga

fuck you

/r/The_Donald doesn't know the true enemy, the enemy of all peoples and cultures; the Jew. Donald Trump let a Jew fuck and convert his smoking hot daughter so he could gain (((their))) trust. When that muslim faggot father told Trump "You have sacrificed nothing" he didn't know that he had given up his daugther to save his people. Trump will, after the next terror attack on US soil launch an airstrike that will utterly destroy the Kaaba. This will piss off Muslims across the world. Every muslim in a civilized country (England, USA, Finland, France...etc) will go completely nuts to a point where it seems reasonable to deport everyone even if they care about the destruction of the Kaaba or not. What he has in mind after this I can only speculate. Donald seems stupid, people say that he is really smart but let me tell you, he is not only smart he is one in a trillion, he knows everything. Thank God that I breathe the same air as Donald Trump. Thank God that I am alive at the same time as Donald Trump. I love Donald Trump. Donald wills it.

This should be

Salo-Forum > MPC > Right-Wing Twitter Meme Squads > 8/pol/ > 4/pol/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /r/The_Donald

You blame me ted, for your lost delegates, for attacking your wife..

But it was you ted. In your rage, your anger in defeat, you turned on her and you killed her. You chased your own delegates away ted, with your lies... support of TPP, no showing the audit the fed vote...

They don't forget Ted. They never were your delegates Ted. They aren't even mine. They are the will of this nation, and I owe it to them to make it great again.

Go to /cfg/ and you'll actually learn

reddit is shit because of how it is set up.
They don't have the same user base. I've never been to donald leddit except to get a recap of the ama

Good luck with that.

I can't fuck myself.

The delegates, please.

Useful idiots tend to love their masters.

The problem with /r/The_Donald is that it's still a marxist safe space in many ways.

Without talking about race you can't have a meaningful discussion about nationalism for example. The upvote system is also a problem, it works for technical subreddits, but is awful for political discussion.

That said, it fills a purpose and it's fantastic that it has grown this huge on a mainly leftist website.

The_Donald is pretty cool tbqh

Guess you're right, typo man mean to say pedo philes are worthless.

Does Assad stay or does he (((go)))

That didn't happen

That's adorable, Donald, it really is. Sadly for you, I still lack the desire to copulate in the spite of your ridiculous jests. Once again, you lie about my record while in reality, you funded the very men and women you now claim to despise and oppose. Indeed, the only thing I blame you for, is pooling the wool over the eyes of the American people. The only thing that truly matters to you is yourself, isn't that right, Donald? In fact, perhaps we should put that to the test but before that I should address the few things I believe you're honestly mistaken of. My wife, for instance, was indeed the love of her life. Still, I did not kill her in a senseless fit of rage. I killed her to fulfill the role that the Lord has planned for me. The anointed King of this world must have no worldly attachments. You have no idea just how much I've sacrificed, Donald, to fulfill my destiny. Regardless, I'm going to give you a taste. You mentioned my wife but you're forgetting the other victim of your slander. Your forgetting my father, Donald, the man who you claim assassinated Kennedy. Come to think of it, you've never met the man, have you? Neither has your beautiful wife, whose appearance you value oh so highly. Neither has your two beautiful daughters, the targets of your lust. Neither has your three boys. Which one of them do you think my father will target first, Donald? Furthermore, which ones will you choose to protect. You cant be everywhere, Donald. Lets see if you can handle a taste of my pain. Lets see if you can handle a fraction of my sacrifices.

Luck is for those who lack power. I do not need your petty luck when I have divine intervention on my side. INDEED, THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING!

>reddit

Do you want a fight, lad?
I'll fucking deck you in the name of Her Majesty with my stick.
You fat Yank cunt.

Israel. This is silly. The Syrians, please.

Its important that Sup Forums and r_Donald are two different entities

Trump can't do AMA's on Sup Forums,

So its a mixture of Reddit is full of normies

They aren't suppose to be associating r_ donald with Sup Forums

and a little jealousy. But come on 50% of R_donald is Sup Forums

Yeah sure, YOU are where"s power is currently residing.

Indeed, I am the greatest of God's children. Tell me, can you even follow my movements? If you cant even manage that, you will never escape the expansion of the Priesthood.