EBIC MEEEMEEES!!! X---DDD

>planning on living till 2030

theres your problem bud

same as when babay boomers became world leaders
same as when their children became world leaders
same as when Gen X became world leaders

jackshit

Not if Gen Z does first

Considering our Prime Ministers always get reelected a couple times I expect that Thierry Baudet will be our prime minister by then.

youtube.com/watch?v=8F5SKR47Ni4

that guy doesnt even look white

>Millennials
that word gets thrown around too much lately

>let me tell you who is white.

Americans don't even know what white people look like anymore.

>will

>2k
So it isn't only spic kids doing this retarded shit? Damn.

>using the word spic being mexican
cringe

United Nations Bill 2050: I give up and I think you should too

He’s an American sexpat.

Boomers love to spew it every 10 seconds. Basically their plan to rob the world straight to their graves didn't work out as well as they hoped, people woke up to their bullshit before they died so they choose to target millennial as the blame for everything they caused.

>What, our economic policies we put in motion before you were born caused the cost of living to skyrocket to the point where owning a home and having a family costs 10x what it did for me in 1940 even adjusted for inflation? Fucking lazy millennial children not wanting 3 jobs! ENTITLED!

I'm ready for the first youtuber soy milk drinker pope

A lot of awful choices

they are very weak willed and foolish,

they will make mockery of serious and honorable traditions embarrassing us all

they will look very slovenly when they shouldn't

Reading posts like these on Sup Forums, Sup Forums especially, always give me a laugh.

Means more tyrones in white countries.

Think of Justin Trudeau but everywhere and they will be even more sensitive and offended by racism, sexism, every other type of -ism and "phobia"

well I can't speak for you, and I would that you speak for yourself

>tfw Millennials have had sex before you have.

30 year olds are millennials, you are all brainlet retards that don't know what the word means

just imagine the whole world being run by trudeau.
not that hard

i definitely do agree that millennials get shitted on way too much
it's as if they were responsible for every single bad thing that happens(kinda similar to that thanks obama meme really)

free college and starbucks at every corner

"free"

:^)

Ayo, driver I need to have an urgent meeting with a prime minister. He has a rare pokemon near his office

:^^^^^^^^^^^))))))))))))))))))

Opposition to neoliberalism.

Anyone else here hate the fucking autism about generations? I think the most unhealthy split in society isn't between race, gender etc because all of those are very palpable, self-evident and expected divisions

The fact society is so atomised that one of the most protruding divisions between people is that of age is just fucked.

"I raised your generation and it turned to shit, WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?!"

Maybe I'm already a world leader.

We won't be saved until Gen Z are leaders

Nothing good since the only people my age who seem really into politics are complete autismos.

here the millenials seem to be more right wing than any other generation on average

Millenials pretend to be left-wing but they're actually hyper-populist. They're going to continue Making America Great Again.

I hope not, Cherry Bidet is an incompetent charlatan that everyone loves just because he's good-looking and uses expensive words. He has literally no viable answers to the problems in Dutch society apart from "muh immigration".