youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
youtube.com/watch?v=xpnFeyMGUs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jared Taylor knows nothing about race

He thinks the main Hispanic is a mixed race injun

>nothing
thats a big word

If you think the main hispanics are a group of beaners with only 5 percent hispanic then you lose your value as a race realist.

I dont expect him to be educated on everything, but I'm pretty sure if you sent him data which proves your point he would agree with you

Is that the Jared Taylor Swift guy on twitter?

Why does Mr. Taylor even talk to garbage like that fedora rapper?

I was wondering the same thing, why does he keep talking to retards ? Can't he thing smart people to debate ?

i dont know, probably

he seems to be friends with gavin. also, those kinds of people and their audience are the ones who need to be educated.

also, the dude literally brought up the "BLACKS WAZ KANGS" arguments against jared. too fucking funny.

Gavin would pick a fucking retard like RA the Rugged Man, he knows Jared Taylor's stormfag nonsense would get shut down by anyone with a brain.

>Can't he thing smart people to debate ?
about that, you really think """"smart""" people would dare to debate jared on those issues. The data is on Jareds side and goes directly against the """all people are equal""" agenda they try to push.

I don't know who either of those people are.

What has he specifically stated that you disagree with?

really??

Yes I like Mr. Taylor a lot. I love his accent as well, my fellow huytes!

I just had the first kek when the whigger brought up "Mahtsou Moussu" kek.

Hispanic is not a single race of Indian rape babies
Hispanic means "Spanish descent"

All the brown bad smelly beaner """""Hispanics""""' have more indian blood than legit hispanic blood from Hispania.

Keep it that way

There, here is Cenk Uygur from The Young Cucks debating Jared Taylor. It's pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk

>WE WHITE ESE

>WE SOMOS NOBLE CONQUISTADORES FROM SPAIN

well, thats probably US study and those blacks included there are what US consoders "blacks".

also, those "hispanic" is what US consider hispanic.

If they included blacks from all over the world into that bell curve, the average would be around 70 I'm guessing.

Doesn't McFaggot shove things up his ass on live stream?

Didn't Alan Watts fuck a dog?? People do stupid things, get over it..

jesus christ... how long has this fat turk been pretending to be a journalist

>measuring racial superiority by IQ tests
>3rd place master race

what stat should we measure it on?? dick size??

I'm not defending Mexicans Mestizo types

I'm voting for Trump and I want to preserve the European heritage and English language.

All I'm literally saying is that "Hispanic" is a extremely broad term because nobody realizes that there are legit white Hispanic Europeans because the main "Hispanic" is a Spaniard since "Hispanic" means spanish descent. I'm not talking about light skinned beaners, I'm talking about guys with legit fully Spanish descent from Spain. Hispanic is not a race.

Now please quit meming

Hispanic is a euphemism for mestizo.
Hispanics are a new ethnic race that was created by White (European) conquistadors race-mixing with the native (Amerindian) females.
Amerindian males were cucked by the superior White males from Europe and forced to watch their Amerindian females fling themselves to the White man. Those Amerindians who objected were slaughtered. That's why there is no more Aztec empire or noble Amerindian savages. Just mediocre halfbreed bastardized Hispanic mestizos.

How about not trying to measure race at all shithead?

nigger

It's the same shit. Get over it.

why not? you enjoy being uninformed and ignorant?

No, Hispanic means Spaniard due to Hispania in Europe.

Hispanic does not mean mestizo. Hispanic does not automatically mean Mestizo. You'd could be a pure Spaniard and your ethnicity will still be labeled "Hispanic". The only reason why most retards think Hispanic automatically means brown and Mestizo is because a lot of beaner mestizos stole the word hispanic in the last 20 years.

Latino means Mestizo you fucking idiot

no one fucking cares. everyone knows when someone says hispanic they mean mestizo

This guy spews his autism in every thread. I think he's a self hating spic.

Uninformed and ignorant of what?

>the young t*rks were a thing after I just graduated high school
Holy fuck I thought that faggot roach was a part of CNN or some shit until just recently, where he then decided to make TYT.

I'm glad I don't pay attention to that subhuman faggot. Anyway, let me watch this video.

I'm just saying. You should be considerate to the white guy with green eyes with Z in his last name.

How would you feel if half black half irish people were considered to be the main "Celtics".

of differences between races. lets say you are CEO of your own company and are ignorant to race stats and employ only black people.

your sales go down and your company goes bankrupt and you end up in poverty since you didnt take in account that blakcs are on average less intelligent thatn whites or asians.

Taylor gets completely blown the fuck out at the end and has absolutely no arguments against the golden age of Islam. In the context of history the superiority argument doesn't really make sense, and even today Asians do better than whites.

nobody who isn't one of these subcategories cares

'Hispanic' and 'Latino' are both broad bywords for 'thems south of the border'. That not all Latinos are Hispanics and not all Hispanics are Latino and not all Mestizo are Latino and etc. etc. does not disqualify them as useful euphemisms. Most white Americans couldn't give a shit that Dominicans aren't Cubans and Mexicans aren't South Americans, even if they do know. If European and Mediterranean Americans are all 'white', don't be surprised if you get lumped together too.

Why the fuck would I ever employ only one race of people? There are laws against that you know. Also I can easily observe the differences between peoples without asserting any superiority of one over another.

>There are laws against that you know.
there shouldnt be laws against that. you should be allowed to employ anybody you want.

so, you didnt want to deny my argument?? deep down you know that a company full of black employees is more likely to go bankrupt? maybe you are a racist too??

Spaniards aren't Mediterranean?

In the USA, Hispanic is a euphemism for mestizo. Most people don't even know what the word mestizo even means, ffs. When we say Hispanic, Americans think of either the little brown people serving them fruity alcoholic beverages with a paper umbrella on a tropical beach. Or else White people think of the particularly ghastly mixed breed of Caribbean Amerindian and negro known as Puerto Ricans and Domincans -- which White people refer to as "cucarachas"
PRO TIP: nobody in the USA considers Spaniards to be Hispanics, unless they're swarthy skinned and have Arab phenotypes. We just think of them as Spanish-speaking White people, after all, Spanish is a White language, and the real Latins, the ones who invented Latin culture, came from the Mediterranean coastal parts of France, Italy, and Spain. The real Latins were Europeans. Latins ARE White, not that bastardized Amerindian spic race from the turd world that everybody incorrectly calls Latino. They're not Latin, they merely inherited it.

>"get over it"
>a man who talks about masculinity and the evils of SJWs
>inserting buttplugs into his asshole live

The guy is a massive faggot. You can't deny that.

Sure I'll deny your argument. You know there are still all black towns in the US right? You understand those towns have businesses right? You understand that there are wealthy Africans that employ only Africans in Africa right? Here's an idea, worry less about others and more about yourself.

Just because it's a """Euphemism'""" doesn't make it real. Spaniards are still labeled "Hispanic" in America. Most Mestizos barely have any real hispanic blood. Saying that all hispanics are mestizos is stupid.

Hispanic doesn't mean Mestizo, when the term hispanic was created in the 80s, it was meant as Spanish descent, not as a "race" of rape babies

I didnt enjoy watching it, and I didnt even watch it on youtube (only saw some weird webms on /pol about it)

but it doesnt make his other jokes less funny.

like detroit?

Golden age of islam is a meme, europeans build gothic cathedrals at that time. And muslims took it all from white Anatolia white India and white Persia

RA is a kike faggot retard

>And muslims took it all from white Anatolia white India and white Persia
Jesus Christ, lad. At least Jared isn't this deluded, and calling something a meme doesn't mean it wasn't real.

yeah I was wondering if he was.. why is /pol always right??

So it's all black peoples fault that the auto industry failed and all the rich people left and took their property taxes with them? wtf I hate black people now

DAS BOOSHEEE, BOOOSHEEEE

GET OFF DA PHOO

WHER MY BACON GREASE?

>all black peoples fault
no, but they could have gotten into other business or started some businesses on their own.

so, your point is blacks can be successful if whites create companies (auto industry) which hires them?

also, why did the auto industry leave detroit if blacks are such great workers? its not like we stopped producing cars.

>Taylor gets completely blown the fuck out at the end and has absolutely no arguments against the golden age of Islam.

Mohamed, please. BTFO ? Golden age of Islam ? Are you serious ? What did they even invent they didn't appropriate from the ancient wolrd, and the greeks in particular ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

They only thrived for a time because Europe and was busy recovering from the fall of the Roman Empire.

Whichever way you want to look at it, white culture is still the most inventive, innovative and frankly, capable.

Holy shit this fedora wigger sounds just like a black guy.

lel

reality?

I already mentioned there are wealthy Africans and have been wealthy Africans from the beginning of time without the help of the hwhite man.

My point is you can't objectively measure racial superiority and if you could, trying to do it off of IQ tests would still be retarded, and that is why Jared Taylor is retarded, and that is why you are retarded.

"I'd be happy to send you the references if you want, but you have to read them"

t. smug jared

Jared taylors voice is the comfiest thing ever its like being wrapped in a goose down quilt on a cold night while high on opium

Obviously, 90% chance he's a mestizo

So comfy

you could meassure them by GDP per capita. How come there are no "african" countries in top 100 (except France)?

Why would I be shit talking Mestizos if I was a Mestizo? Non Mestizo Hispanics make these posts because retards think all hispanics are mestizo and that annoys Non Mestizo Hispanics.

Imagine if it was Germany that raped and killed all the injuns years ago and we'd call the rape babies the main "Nordics" How would you feel?

Check their monuments and youll see

>Just because it's a """Euphemism'""" doesn't make it real.
that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>Spaniards are still labeled "Hispanic" in America.
Hispanic means mestizo in the USA. Mestizos (or Hispanics if that's what you want) are counted as Whites by the government in the USA for most purposes.
>Most Mestizos barely have any real hispanic blood.
I think you're trying to say that most mestizos are predominantly Amerindian ancestry. If so, I would agree with you.
>Saying that all hispanics are mestizos is stupid. Hispanic doesn't mean Mestizo
To most Americans, "Hispanic" means swarthy brown people who can't speak English very well. Whether that's stupid or not is irrelevant, that's just how people feel.
>when the term hispanic was created in the 80s
Language evolves, user. Words lose their meaning all the time as they evolve to mean something else.

holy shit this guy is a moron
>There are studies

>SHOW THEM TO ME

>Here, look THIS up

>SHOW ME THOSE CHILDREN INTERVIEW THOSE CHILDREN

come on...

So what, we're measuring races by how efficiently they produce goods in a capitalist system? Is that all there is to life? Well, that and IQ scores I guess. You know, if stormfags had their way and killed off all the blacks, arabs, and mexicans, do they not realize they would now be the niggers of society based on their own data? And we've seen this in history, when Hitler went after the Slavs and said they were unhuman. Why won't you learn from history?

That is a true statement. Only W. L. Pierce can compete.

holy fuck lol the Huwyte man strikes again

Nobody is saying that. I'm against killing anyone, but I'm also agaisnt governments paying for anybodies children too.

If you are black/white/asian and can provide for your own children by legal means, go for it. Have as many as you can provide for.

But if you cant and call out white people racists and ask for gibsmedats, than maybe you shouldnt get those gibsmedats.

>I already mentioned there are wealthy Africans and have been wealthy Africans from the beginning of time without the help of the hwhite man.

Of course there are but that doesn't mean anything. What have they, as a culture, achieved of any significance ? Not a lot.

Pretending all people are the same regardless or race or cutlure is a retarded idea. I don't necessarily subscribe to the idea IQ is that important, it is only one variable among many, but there is something special about the culture white people produced that helped their civilization achieve more than anyone else.

Niall Ferguson's killer app analogy makes a lot of sense too : what made us thrive the Chinese lacked when they stopped innovating and developing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpnFeyMGUs8

>democrat control
Don't blame Democrats, they run some of the greatest cities in the USA, e.g., San Francisco, the Pacific Northwest, NYC and most of New England.
Blame black Africans. The real cause of Detroit's destruction is a 90% black population.
>My point is you can't objectively measure racial superiority and if you could, trying to do it off of IQ tests would still be retarded
Life is an IQ test. There are many metrics which can be used to objectively measure racial superiority, such as:
>average life spans
>literacy rate
>infant mortality rate
>percentage of population to attain high education degree
>dropout rates
>teen pregnancy rates
>AIDs and STD infection rates
>crime and rape statistics
>wage gaps and average incomes
>percentage of buildings over two stories tall
>roadways, waterways, public transportation and other infrastructures
>sewage and waste water treatment
>access to hospitals and medical treatment
>national space program
and the list goes on an on.

>taylor audibly sighing

Perfect.

He doesn't fare as well against that Jew Tim Wise though.

The dude with the white hat is a mentaly retarded human being that has no reason for existance in Earth.

Him and the rest of the NIggeroids. He has no idea about what the fuck he is talking about. He is being rude, ignorant and dense.He can't even have a civilized conversation because he doesn;t know shit so he resorts into shouting ans swearing.

pff racist, i bet you're voting for Trump as well.

he'll probably vote for "Golden Dawn" or something like that

>muh evil whitey and asian killed more people than anyone else
no shit nigga, how are negros going to kill more people if they didn't had jackshit empires.
This fedora tipper is retarded beyond reason.

>There are many metrics which can be used to objectively measure racial superiority,

None of those things objectively measure racial superiority.

>What have they, as a culture, achieved of any significance

Who said black culture ever had to meet the standards of white culture or vice versa?

>Pretending all people are the same regardless or race or cutlure is a retarded idea

As I've mentioned I can easily observe the differences in race without asserting any superiority of one race over another. For example I can observe that black people have a natural rhythm that many white people do not, however I would not say that white people are an inferior race because of this observation, nor would I make that claim with any size of circumstantial evidence in other areas.

>looks like jew
>pretends to care about blacks
>says "I dont give a fuck if whites get extinguished in the US"
>says "whites should be forced to live among blacks"

wtf, why are jews so fucking mental? why do they hate whites so much?

why don't we measure by rate of AIDS infection? AFRICA WINS!

>None of those things objectively measure racial superiority.
Sure they do, they measure Quality of Life and experts agree on this so there's nothing to even argue about. You need to pick up a book.
pic related - one day vs one year after the earthquake. On the left is Japan (99.9% Asian) and on the right is Haiti (99.9% black African).

you are wrong
that pic is so fucking wrong.

reality:

Latins: some parts from south Europe

Hispanic: from Spain/Portugal, cause romans called Iberia = Hispania

Latinoamericano / Latin-American: all the people retarded jewmericans know as "hispanic" or "mestizo" or whatever.

its the same as niggers. they call themself afro-americans right? not just americans. well, the right term for beaners is latin-americans. thats it.

>american education
but again, its always the same: misinformation by the anglojews

ok pedro

Meanwhile, Europeans brought the bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough to America. Master race!

>you are wrong
Is that your way of saying you don't have any facts to refute my points?

and we manage to destroy the most advanced civilization in your entire continent in just 2 years. coming from all across the sea

shills. Praise Emperor Trump.

Stop making up diversity. RACISM DOESN'T EXIST, YOU ARE MAKING IT OUT TO BE.

>Jared: "I'm sure ...jew guy.. wants more immigration.. white people will disappear sooner"
>Jew guy cant hide smile on his face

cant make this shit up.

go to 1:02:26 if you dont beleive me.

Funny, white people figured out how to cure all of those things. What have africans cured? btw bubonic plague was started by asians

stormweenie
bigots are so STUPID

Haiti is one of poorest countries in the world so that's not weird user. If there was any objective measure we would have never freed the slaves and civil rights activists would never have had a leg to stand on. If there was an objective measure then this wouldn't even be a debate. But here we are, in a world where Jews think they are God's chosen people, Aryans think they are the master race, Asians think they're better than everyone, etc.

>and we manage to destroy the most advanced civilization

Destroying buildings and temples and enslaving people like barbarians, that's a sign of superiority? Go suck a fat one.

Oh, Africans don't have state of the art hospitals? Well that settles it, I'm itchin for a lynchin.

Really?

Mother
Fucking
Sage

>any facts to refute my points
>when I just explainedt he exact meaning of the terms

again, the retarded only for braindead jewmerican explanation:
>Hispanic is a euphemism for mestizo.
>Hispanics are a new ethnic race that was created by White (European) conquistadors
hispanic = from Hispania, Europe. period.
mestizos = latin-americans. or hispanic-americans. just like niggers from usa are called afro-americans.

yes, it is. its called conquering and civilizing. now learn some human history.