Were you bullied as a kid?

Were you bullied as a kid?
Were you the bully?
Was it because you were interested in Sup Forums?

I copied a lot of cringy shit in school that I copied from cartoons.

Remember that stand out scene in a goofy movie?
Yeah it doesn't work out too well in real life.

Yes
No
It was because I was short and fat and wore glasses. Then I (accidentally) broke a bully's leg and suddenly everyone stopped fucking with me.

These days I'm a little taller (still only 5'7") and the vast majority of my weight is muscle now from years of heavily lifting and stair climbing working in construction (they don't get the elevators working until all 18 floors are built) but I'm still a turbo-nerd. I make no effort to hide my superhero fandom or comic book knowledge but no one really fucks with me about it because daily protein shakes + turning wrenches for twenty years = Shaolin Throat-Crushing Grip.

I was a gross autistic weeaboo who deserved it. Now I'm a less autistic but very socially anxious weeaboo that has no self confidence, but pretends sometimes. Also I'm now a degenerate, pic very much related.

Bullied in Jr high school. When I got to high school, I was so fucking tired of bullies that I would fuck people up on the first sign of a problem.

Everyone is bullied on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW.

Dumb poster.

Do you have a girlfriend?

Yes.

No.
I was poor as fuck and was an easy target with partially torn clothes from goodwill and Payless shoes I could only get once a year.

>Payless shoes

What year? I used to wear k-mart shoes and Olympians. I also went to a uniform school.

No.
Yes.
Wasn't the nicest guy growing up. Moved to a new city and was bored so I decided to go to a LCS. Picked up the first issue of Flash Venom and a few flash spiderman comics. Hits close to home mang

No.
No.
No.

Bullying is retyarded and a waste of time.

The only people who bully others are faggots who got raped by their daddies at home and want to take it out on others. Genetic dead ends.

After narrowly escaping having my first ex-wife, and a few really shitty girlfriends after that, I just gave up on dating entirely.

My almost-ex-wife and I had a wedding in North Carolina but didn't file papers with the court because since I moved down here to South Carolina with her (she enrolled in USC) that would have made her an SC resident. That would have meant paying in-state tuition (which is higher) as well as losing most of her scholarships from NC. So we were going to wait until she graduated to make it legal. Long story short: she left a couple of years later and when she filed her income tax that year as "single north carolina resident" she lost her chance to argue that the marriage was legit and was demoted from ex-wife to ex-girlfriend. A few skanks later, I realized that I've known how to wiggle my dick since I was ten and don't need anyone else to do it for me, especially if they're going to make me lose sleep to arguments, steal my shit when they move out, and hide the fact that their friends are smoking pcp in the house I live in.

No, I stopped it right when it started.
No, I was nice.
No, it was because I was fat.

I was briefly bullied during elementary school and church, separate people. Other than that not really, especially not for Sup Forums material.

In fact Sup Forums stuff made me popular

Yes.

Yes, to the guy who ended up becoming my best friend.

No, I was an aspy fuck long before I got into comics.

Yes.
Also yes.
Kinda. Years of American TV, and cartoons in particular, fucked my accent up, so I sounded weird to everyone at every school I went to. That was usually enough to make me a target. Sometimes, I tried to give worse than I got, but I was a pretty shitty bully, so I always got worked.

Exactly the same here.

>uniform school
is that where the principal does hypnotic shit in the bathroom

No on all accounts, girls don't bully each other.

Yes

Sometimes cause I would befriend my bullies to avoid being bullied so I partook in the bullying. Devils side than in his path so to speak

Mostly cause I liked vidya gaemes too much. But the main reason was cause I was a loser kid who took everything personally and didn't know how to roll with punches when people were just teasing. So the way I usually reacted painted this big ass target on my back.

Wasn't until high school where I saw someone act just like me where everything clicked and I stopped being a massive socially awkward sperglord weeb. It was night and day on how a slight behavior adjustment made me more likeable.

More ignored than bullied, really.
I think I was that kid that people expected to become a school shooter or something.

Do you count sidewalk slamming dumb punks half your size for calling you out on liking Sailor Moon bullying? Did the at a few times.

I would draw pictures and comics at school.
kids would call me a show-off and rip up my art.

I got bullied in 6th grade because I hated applesauce. All over fucking applesauce. Kids would come up to me, go "applesauce" and run away. God damnit, I wanted to punch their lights out so badly. Thankfully it did slowly decrease in later grades to a point where I didn't hear anymore

>Were you bullied as a kid?
Not really. Probably should've been.
>Were you the bully?
At one short point.
>Was it because you were interested in Sup Forums?
Nah, I got more weird looks for being into WWE than cartoon stuff.

No, it's a school where all the students wear uniforms.

>girls don't bully each other

>I realized that I've known how to wiggle my dick since I was ten and don't need anyone else to do it for me

I wish I figured this out before my first divorce. Good on you bro

b8

No
Only in elementary
N/A

>2016
>believing you didn't deserve to be bullied

I was bullied but i also bullied my bully. We beat each other many times. Asshole once broke my nose by kicking my face. In retaliation I broke his ribs with a broom.

Yes
>Were you the bully?
No
No, it's because I was a fat, ugly kid with severe social anxiety

I was not bullied, but I think it had to do with one thing I did back in elementary school.

is it mind controlling uniforms

Yes and no to both
I was much bigger height and weight than most kids, and from my personality most people really liked me. But for some reason especially in middle school the adjustment just fucked everyone up and everyone was just consistently angry and picking on eachother. The problem was I would get picked on for nerd shit or, really anything and I would throw people across rooms and such. It took quite a while and punishments for people to stop and me to realize how fruitless it was. I don't know how people thought that THIS time they would fuck with me in front of everyone and not get destroyed.
A few times it was kids teachers and staff also hated and I wouldn't get in as much trouble. I know this sounds like some sort of after high school fantasy but, I didnt get into any fights during highschool because I hardly attended from depression and shit. But it never really solved anything and I just would get into really bad trouble

Bona fide certified attention deficit and assburgers.

Took some time to even that out as I took way longer to learn a lot of the basic social stuff.

Caught up though.

Yes.
No.
I was an aspie who talked to himself all the time and that made me a good target. Apparently I was bullied so bad that I don't even remember most of it. But my family is surprised that I don't.

You forget some things, better thar way.

No
No
No
I kept to myself, and kept myself out of drama
I don't carry much presence

Yes, I was bullied but not because of my interests, but because I threw epic temper tantrums and the other kids thought that was funny. It stopped when I learned to control my anger.

Yes to both.
I was basically Butters when I was a kid and was constantly made fun of and beaten up but despite everything I wanted their approval. I was the second biggest loser in school with some other fat dense kid being the most hated kid in school. When everyone made fun of him I would join in as a way to both get everyone else make fun of for once and to actually feel accepted in a group. The worst part about it though was that he was actually my best friend before I realized I could have 10 minutes of personal time with the cool kids if I threw him under the bus. It's by far the worst thing I've ever done and I feel horrible about it to this day.

As for it being because of Sup Forums? No, it was just because of my odd, stupidly innocent personality and overtly christian beliefs and upbringing. The only time Sup Forums ever made things "worse" was when I admitted to the boys that I loved the Powerpuff Girls and even then I mostly got weird looks and smirks for it.

A little
Later on I was
I acted exactly like Ed from EEnE and nobody understood my references
I did the flailing shit from Invader Zim as a kid and my mom thought I was having a seizure

I got bullied and later was the bully(I became a big guy 1.93)
But to be fair I was a huge prick so I probably deserved to get picked on, when I bullied other people it got really evident.
After that i tried to redeem myself, apologize to a lot if people and became a good guy.
My role models are Max Damage and Superman this days

traditional bullies didn't really exist while i was in school

everyone was pretty nice to me, tried to be my friend. which is weird becuase i was an emo faggot that sulked alone at lunch and read comics and manga. looking back i would have bullied the shit out myself.

No. Most kids didn't go to uniform schools at the time so people that went to my school had to deal with other school students picking on them.

I was a crybaby and made fun of in grade school. There was always one or two guys who bullied me until high school. The kids who probably had aspergers and should've gotten professional help had it worse though.

Everyone was picked on by older thugs though.

I don't know. I was pretty socially retarded when I was a kid until I got a wake up call in middle school and started understanding how to deal with other people. Looking back, there are a lot of things other people did to me that I hadn't taken as bullying then that I see is pretty clearly bullying now, and a lot of things I hadn't intended to be bullying that I really regret since it was just being an asshole to fit in.

I definitely wasn't bullied as much as I could have been, since I was in the same small class with the same kids from kindergarten through 5th grade, and we wwere all mostly friends. Summer camp and 6th+ grade though got to be kinda shitty until I got my shit together.

In middle school me and some friends used to bully this one girl who was extremely overweight.

It wasn't really anything serious. Sometimes when she walked by us we would "moo" or "oink" at her, or during class we would chew up some food, ask her if she was hungry, and then show her the chewed up food in our mouths.

Eventually she got tired of our shit and told the principal. We all got suspended for about a week and that was the end of my bullying career.

You would fit right at home in /cgl/ .

No
No
No

I was a fat kid but the occasional teasing and hearing some things behind my back was as far as it went. I lost all my extra weight in my first year of high school with dieting and blended in with the background after that. I never revealed too much of my Sup Forums interests unless it was with a friend who was also into it.

>Sladjana Vidovic's body lay in an open casket, dressed in the sparkly pink dress she had planned to wear to the prom.

>students mocked her accent, taunted her with insults like "Slutty Jana" and threw food at her.

>Suzana Vidovic found her sister's body hanging over the front lawn. The family watched, she said, as the girls who had tormented Sladjana for months walked up to the casket — and laughed.

>"They were laughing at the way she looked," Suzana says, crying. "Even though she died."

I seem to remember this thread from /tg/

Yes. I was a shy gullible child and eager for any kind of approval. Matters of Sup Forums were of little consequence. I was a plaything. Later on I would go to great lengths to isolate myself from the world and slowly become unhinged with reality.

Looking back there were a few incidents of revenge towards my own bullies and lashing out on the less fortunate but I never made a habit of it. I have an incredibly guilty conscience. Except for that one fucker I stabbed in the back with a pencil in elementary school. Shouldn't have bent over next to me to pick up that wad of paper you threw at me, ass wipe.

Later I chose jobs that forced me to interact with people in person while looking after their well being. I've been told I can be quite charming if a little intense at times. I have made a lot of friends since school but still have trouble connecting with people on a personal level.

No
No
N/A

Yes. I never got it as bad as other kids but I did get bullied every so often, by assholes.
>Were you the bully?
Maybe I was at some point, but I can't really remember. I was 'nice' far more often than I was a bully. Some girl came up to me as I was walking home from school once in high school and told me that I said something really mean to her in middle school. I apologized but even then I didn't remember that and I usually remember shit like that too. It might've been a dickish moment from me but if it was, it probably wasn't out of super malice; I probably just wanted to look cool in front of people and I didn't make it a habit or anything either. I NEVER singled kids out to make them my victims or anything like that. I was also weak, scrawny, kinda ugly, and had practically no friends in middle school either so there was no way I was bullying anyone. I certainly didn't bully anyone in high school either.
Nah, it was because I was a little weird and put myself down. I also didn't dress fashionably and didn't really groom myself. Vividly remember telling one of my bullies, this asshole, jock Chad that I was a loser who had no friends, and he decided to pick on me then. He was really mean too. I never really tried to stand up for myself much except for a few times. Never got into a real fight, though I wish I had. Then again I was scrawny as fuck then and most certainly would've lost any real fight I would've been in. Shit fucked with me really badly even though I never had it as bad as some other kids. This popular rich Stacy cunt also joined in on it and would verbally pick on me. Fuck the both of them, though she later relented when she found out I was friends with this one popular kid (who himself was an asshole actually and could be a terrible bully himself, he just liked me a lot for some reason).

>bullied as a kid
No, left alone by everyone. One time some fedora atheist in high school did some aggressive tipping on me for wearing a Crucifix (was a Christfag back then)
>You the bully
No
>Sup Forums interest
No, see above

Yes. A little in grammar school, more in middle school and a lot more in highschool.
Yes but not until highschool. I'd gotten so tired of it that I retaliated with physchological warfare. I'd basically learn personal details about the people who made fun of me and used to to get back at them. "You're fat and ugly!" 2 days later "Hey, you're soooo fa-" "Your mom killed herself because your dad hit her and you didnt do anything to stop him." If I didn't have any ammo I basically just resorted to threats. "I think you should stop making fun of me. Something bad is going to happen to you." Cringe-worthy shit like that. Problem is it worked. They stopped talking to me. They also reported my ass the the principal who was deeply concerned I was going to come to the school with a gun. I assured them they weren't worth the effort.
I didn't get into Sup Forums until I was in my 20's. As a kid the only Sup Forums thing I was interested in was Batman TAS. Now I'm a filthy Sup Forums casual and my favorite comic is All Star Superman. The only reason I like comics is because I wish the world was full of people who acted on their best intentions and worked towards making the world a better place (ie superheroes.) As opposed to the shit I'm used to.

>Later I chose jobs that forced me to interact with people in person while looking after their well being
Honestly that's a much better path than I would have expected from the first two parts of this story

>Mostly cause I liked vidya gaemes too much. But the main reason was cause I was a loser kid who took everything personally and didn't know how to roll with punches when people were just teasing. So the way I usually reacted painted this big ass target on my back.
>Wasn't until high school where I saw someone act just like me where everything clicked and I stopped being a massive socially awkward sperglord weeb. It was night and day on how a slight behavior adjustment made me more likeable.
I'm (You)

Honestly though as much as I don't want to admit it, this shit is probably true of me as well. Though for me, the true wakeup call wasn't until college.

Life gets better when you deal with it all better. Though I suppose if you get severely bullied, then it becomes a true concern. You might need to switch schools or something if literally the entire school hates you and constantly bullies you or something.

someone hasn't been on lolcow

>confirmed to people that have disabilities using Sup Forums
>there are people who are retarded among us

nah im just messin, for a helpful tip of the day, in the modern age there are a lot of viruses, make sure system32 isn't installed on your computer, if it is, delete it. have a nice day, man!

Yes

>was it because you were interested in Sup Forums

No it was because I was an antisocial weirdo with the public awareness and empathy of a turnip. Once we all got past middle school and into our junior and senior years my grade mellowed out a lot and I actually realized what a fucking spaz I had been for those years.

>yes
>no
it was video games and i was a gentle giant in school.

I was a foot taller than everyone in middle school but atleast the Mexican gangsters were kind to me.

Yeah I was bullied, but just you typically stuff: petty name calling and teasing. But it slowed down in high school-- my nickname was Osama bin Laden because I apparently looked like him.

But was the bully in grade school. Me and my friend used to pick on this girl named Hypatia. She was was a quiet, stuck up rich girl who had no friends so it was easy. Hidesight is 20/20, she was really hot.

Bullied? No. Occasionally made fun of for being fat, sure, but not enough to really bother me. Never for my interests though, because no one really gave a shit.

yes
yes
i didn't tell even my closest friend i read comics until i was 20 because there's virtually nobody in my social circle that cares about comics

>be 10 year old
>be bullied because i'm fat
>turns out im also way taller than everyone else
>for every fat joke they did i would push their heads into a wall in return
although to be fair it wasn't like bullying bullying no friends, it was "we are friends but you are fat lol - haha im fat oh look your head is on the wall hope it doesn't hurt hahaha - lets go play yu gi oh"

Yes
Yes
Bullying is fun, guys. It's real life shitposting

Yes, everyone was bullied as a kid.
Yes, I became a bully.
No, hobbies were not why people bullied- it was any fucking thing, your name, your haircut, anything you reacted to people branded you with.

Kids are fucking idiots. You graduate out of it, or you don't.

>Sometimes when she walked by us we would "moo" or "oink" at her, or during class we would chew up some food, ask her if she was hungry, and then show her the chewed up food in our mouths.
Your school really thought that was worthy of a week suspension?

>It's real life shitposting
Oh you silly millenials.

I guess? My school had a "zero tolerance" stance when it came to bullying and they were extremely zealous about it. I can't even count how many seminars we had where guest speakers came to the school and gave us these big dramatic anti-bullying speeches. Shit was bananas.

Yeah, but luckily I never had it too bad, my poor brother got it worse.

Worst case was a few kids threw paper balls at me in class, I planted a razor blade in one of the kid's lockers and told a teacher that my bullies were "gonna cut some faggots" and got them suspended for a week.

Also this girl bullied my brother by pulling his chair away from him when he was sitting down, which ended up causing him severe back pain, then she posted about it on Facebook. So I sent a screenshot to my councilor and she not only got suspended, but she lost a $40K scholarship.

>Were you the bully?

I did bully this one kid with down's syndrome simply because I hate retards. I made a game over if I could get him to flip out before lunch, and never got in trouble because everyone thought I was a polite and mild mannered kid, so I could say anything to him and get away with it.

One time I was working on a project with another kid and said kid went to the bathroom. The retard walked up and wanted to sit on the couch, I told him someone else was sitting there. He tried to move the kid's stuff and I told him to cut it out or I'll snap his fucking neck. He told the teacher's but they didn't believe him, and he got upset.

Another time I was in gym and we were playing volleyball, the tard was on my team and I cheered every-time the enemy team scored a point. He got mad, and I simply smiled at him. He had a fit and got wrangled. I tried to be creative in my bullying. I told him "chink" was another way to formally address a principal and Mr. Jung did not like that one bit lol.

It was all good fun, but I think I'm becoming a psychopath...

More details please. This idea amuses me.

I remember when I was a kid, kids would get picked on for liking capeshit and watching avatar
For some fucking reason being a nerd is now something hip

You're kind of a fucking dick, man.

Not him, but I remember emulating various cartoon, anime, and video game characters. Yeah it was definitely pretty cringey and didn't exactly win me friends.

No
No
No

Did you naruto run user?

>she lost a $40K scholarship
well done

>group of kids in high school harass me because I like giant robot games like Armored Core and mechwarrior
>they were all avid fans of Harry Potter

Yes.
Yes.
No. I was more into /tg/ than Sup Forums as a kid.

When I was a kid dbz was boss.
You were a loser if you didn't watch it.

>Were you the bully?
I was depressed as fuck during middle school at one pint and I wanted a way out. I bullied an athlete on facebook posing as I.M. Meen fromt hose shitty youtubepoop videos. Everyone knew it was me and I still did it because thought I was so cool and edgy. Eventually I realized what a a massive faggot I was acting and I tried to undo it but it was already too late. I almost killed myself by challenging him to a fight to end it, but the school resolved everything before it happened.
I should be posting in /r9k/

Thanks. It was in track, I didn't even know that she had a scholarship until the following week. I just though she was suspended until I heard one of her friends in study hall talk about it.

no
no
no

actually by the time i got to high school i ended up being homeschooled because i caught some disease

I think at some point I did, but since I'm not a fucking millenial, I was Sonic/Goku running.

I only ever did it a few times in elementary school then and I never got made fun of for it. A few kids even knew what I was doing and thought it was kinda cool.

Even back in middle school, I was too self-aware to do that kind of shit, plus I'd kind of 'grown out' of anime for the most part by then anyway.

How would they even know you liked those things unless you were a blaringly obnoxious faggot about these interests?

Me mum was a teacher at my first school, so I was already marked for less bullying and more not being hung out with (I mean literally who wanted to get more acquainted with teachers in any capacity as a little kid).

I went to a rich kids' middle school despite not being rich, so I mostly got bullied for being poor there. Hell, even the teachers bullied me. I got kicked out of strings despite having played the violin since like 3rd grade because the teacher outright told me on the first week of classes that she didn't want to teach me.

I just didn't know anyone in high school, but didn't really get bullied, just never made friends.

Sometimes females bullied me in college because I mean it's not like I'm going to dropkick them or something. I finally got into a "relationship" but it was an online thing because I can communicate better online than in person (very insecure about my appearance), though we eventually started video chatting and stuff. Broke up because it's an online thing, those are very hard to work out, and neither of us could afford to pack up and bet it all on that relationship.

So yeah, that's about it. I still am very insecure around groups of people, and never ever have asked a girl out in person.

I might've been subject to what some would consider bullying but I never really cared and never really affected my self esteem or anything.
Despite being a bit of a straight edge, I look back and realize I was just kind of a shithead and said a lot of things I wish I hadn't
But oh well. Nobody from my school years probably even remembers me

But goku and sonic are millenial icons as well.
Are you sure about the generation you technically fall under, because you'd be a little old for those things.

Yes I was bullied, no it wasn't Sup Forums stuff it was because I was awkward and nerdy. I was into co and dabbled in /x/ and/lit/ shit.

I had a really topical sense of humour due to comic strips. I was also made fun of for playing pokemon, of all things

I guess it didn't help that I loved to talk about cartoons and wanted to have discussions about them. My friends always made me feel like shit instead of indulging me, and now everyone wonders why I never talk about my interests or show my drawings to anyone I'm still bitter about it which just shows how autistic I am, I guess

Yeah basically everyone watched DBZ when I was a kid. And Batman: The Animated Series, Superman:TAS, Static Shock, even a lot of people watched YYH and shit too. Then later on, people were into Avatar: TLA as well. Honestly as far as cartoons go, watching Sup Forums shit never really got you bullied when I was growing up because almost everyone did that shit except for super normalcools.

It was probably more Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /tg/ shit that got you bullied, if anything. Though surface level anime was cool if it was DBZ or YYH. Surface level Sup Forums shit was alright too but basically no one talked about anything that wasn't Mario, Mario Kart, Guitar Hero, CoD, Kingdom Hearts, and occasionally WoW. If you played more than that, you were a fucking nerd, for sure.

And absolutely no one talked about /tg/ shit, unless you wanted to be ostracized by the cool kids. Think I saw a few kids playing MtG in the library once during lunch and some Stacy cunt was staring at them with the bitchiest expression on her face. lol

Eh, if you grew up at least during a bit of the late 90's and early 00's, I consider you to be more of something between a 90's kid and a millennial.

>joined the football team in 6th grade because my parents said I need to be more sociable
>the coaches refused to ever put me in the game and the team regularly threw footballs at my face/stomach, pushed me into fences and puddles, rubbed their jockstraps on my face, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches told them to do this to me, the motherfuckers.

How can females bully you in college?

No
No
No
I was homeschooled.

Yes

>Were you the bully?
Yes

I don't get why cartoons try to push the idea that people can only be one

Nope, went to a small private school. Everyone knew everyone else too well to make cliques, and the teachers clamped down on anyone who was crazy.

Not him, but I had a female bully me in college, in one of my classes. Totally fucking Stacy. That woman was a total bitch to me for no real fucking reason. Would always completely ignore me all the time for seemingly no real reason, would roll her eyes at me all the time, give me shitty looks and whatnot. I have no idea what the hell I did, either. And I messed up and had an embarrassing moment in front of the class once and she was all like, "Right, *exactly*," in this bitchy tone.

I try to tell myself that she saw me as a threat, because she seemed to be one of those types who needed to be the smartest people in the room or something.

I think pretty much every interaction with her, I was nice and friendly towards her as well, so idk what her fucking deal was.

It was mostly because I liked learning and particpated in class when it had to do with cool shit like chemisty or dank literature. I'm suprised the lack of people who can't help but textual analysis.