Can we stop the amerimutt meme?

can we stop the amerimutt meme?
it's offensive and in reality you guys are making fun on us and that's not cool

why are mexicans so unlikable? i don't feel this natural disgust vs any other amerindian peoples

They aren’t. The mutt meme isn’t about “le racemixingbm is ugly xD”, it’s about making fun of right wing Sup Forumsddit Americans that are obsessed with whiteness and immigration to Europe, as well as an extension to the “MUH HERITAGE” line of jokes.

rude posting is not allowed in my threads

no...? it was made because europeans were sick of americans calling them muhammad when america itself is less white than any european country. its euro pol meme

I wonder about this...they play it off as if we are all mixing, but the reality of it is that we are rather quickly becoming Hispanic/brown through immigration and birthrates. I think the mockery is more about white Americans losing "their" nation.

Impressive. I didn't think an american could understand the actual point of this meme so well

Whiter than you, José.

no, he's right

ding ding ding

but hes wrong thats not the point of the meme. its european banter in retaliation to americans calling them muhammad

brainlet

Delusion. It's all about triggering american poltards obsessed by "racial purity"

but americans arnt race mixing. thats not whats making us le fifty six. 56 percent isnt even the official number, the official number is 62% white but if you include illegal aliens the number drops down to 56%. its a european pol thing

That's a retarded take on the meme. It clearly shows those that are less European as less human, it even includes references to america being run by jews in many variants of the meme.

you guys can take it either way 2bh

personally i like to use it whenever an american says some dumb Sup Forums shit, and the race element is more about them being pissed off at the implication of being mixed than it is about me caring about your 'whiteness'

i mean really, a lot of the yanks on Sup Forums handed us the ammunition and told us where to shoot

>The mutt meme isn’t about “le racemixingbm is ugly xD”, it’s about making fun of right wing Sup Forumsddit Americans that are obsessed with whiteness and immigration to Europe

i think you two are just interpreting it this way because you really want it to fit your agenda, and thats fine i dont really care. but every time ive heard a european explain the meme to americans they said it was because they were sick of americans calling them muhammad when america is actually much less white than europe

de que chingados estas hablando, pendejo
siquiera sabes de que trata el puto meme?

That's because you're willfully ignorant. But it's ok.

Because that's what makes them mad
Tell em they have non-european genes, they get mad
It's not about the trolling person's pov but what hurts the trolled person's feelings

>no-no guys this meme is CLEARLY making fun of right wing Americans

Can't believe Sup Forumstards actually trolled the retards of this board to start using this meme lol. It explicitly shows racemixing is a bad light...

No you are the one trying to force your narrative of 'le poor bullied yuropoors with no way of defending themselves' when americans have always been the most bullied group on Sup Forums by far
Although getting shot and going bankrupt for a broken arm don't seem to be as effective, this last meme really hit a soft spot

bullshit. there are almost no poltards on Sup Forums. show me one thread started by a poltard. and those who are they don't give a shit. you are not going to stop them. also, every fucking flag on Sup Forums is obsessed with whiteness.

“Whiter than you Muhammad” was covered by “Americans obsessed with European immigration...
The “america is controlled by Israel” isn’t a Sup Forums meme, I’ve seen plenty of leftists, myself included use it. There’s nothing Sup Forums about admitting that AIPAC has a major influence in american politics.
Fuck off.

>they get mad
Sup Forums gets mad though, on Sup Forums it just ends up insulting non/pol/ whites and brown people

this guy gets it

yurocucks were just tired of getting bullied because they are just as thin skinned as americans but afraid to admit it

lmao you're a retard

i guess that would be the first time someone was insulted on Sup Forums

And here comes the redditor leaf as always to shill for his nuclear waste containment zone.
Calm down, you seem angry.
Mutt is an Sup Forums meme used to fight Sup Forumstards.

it literally portrays mixed people as subhuman monsters

>Numerous variants of the meme literally show the "amerimutt face" progressively turning uglier and uglier as it gets less white
>Eventually at 0% it becomes a shadow beast

Yeah that clearly shows racemixing in a good light.

only bitch boi wh*Teoids get mad at memes because they can't handle the fact that the future is brown

the time of the wh*Teoid menace is over

>Mutt is an Sup Forums meme used to fight Sup Forumstards.

it wasnt targeted at poltards. thats why it started on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums. to portray an american as a greesy little goblin is offensive to any american, left or right wing. i never go on Sup Forums because im not really into politics on either side but i found the picture offensive. ive gotten used to it at this point and just ignore it now though.

if you get offended by memes you're a faggot lmao

especially anything from the anus that is Sup Forums

Some poortunigger from Sup Forums creates these threads on Sup Forums all the time. Making fun of disabled children. And these people think that poltards are bad.

You sound like an antisemite.

pinche puñetas, matate pendejo de mierda

>83521596
>83521598
Oh, the Sup ForumsDIF is in full force tonight. They really don’t want to lose the investment on ANOTHER meme stealing attempt.

>found the picture offensive

This is why colleges have so many safe spaces for white people and none for people of color.

considering im half white half mexican probably adds salt to the wound

CHI

But the meme does portray mixed people as monstrous abominations. That's the whole point of it.

Being 56% is bad because of the 56% and not the 44%. Even the smallest drop of wh*Te blood taints you and your descendants.

>Nah this meme showing that the less European you are the uglier you are is CLEARLY not a nazi meme
>it only depicts racemixed individuals as non human but that's just to troll the right wingers because it totally doesn't agree with their views
>The meme merely shows racemixing, consumerism and Jewish influence as bad... definitely not Sup Forums

REMINDER THAT:
Euros are fucked up and evil. They try to seem tolerant but they're as racist as ever, I guess some things never change.

Is this making fun of racists or brown people?

it was mostly banter but autistic anti-Sup Forumsfags ruined it

both

The point of it is making fun of non whites that LARP as white nationalists. The photos of the infamous “Sup Forums meetup” were the foundations upon which the meme was created.
It’s not your meme no matter how much you cry you autistic redditor. Now fuck off back to your containment board where you belong.

Who invited the polfags here? Do they think they can tell us how to use OUR memes?

Shut the fuck up you ass blasted nigger.

Nice argument I guess lol

that irl amerimutt is literally based in an hispanic

>le 0% face

get lost wh*Teoids this is a brown thread

who is assblasted again? lmao
calm down

that's not YOUR meme. le 56 was created on pol and this pathetic spinoff doesn't make it yours.

no, its making fun of mutts like you. faggot.

You sound most ass blasted tho. Your """arguments""" are just calling people niggers and telling them to go to reddit or Sup Forums.

also, mutt means mixed

Why do Panamanians spam this meme when they are a bunch of mongrels?

the better question is why are latinos so eager to post pictures of themselves and call them amerimutts?? is it self hate?

panamanians are proud BLACK brothers not mongrels

anything to piss off the disgusting wh*Teoids

yes, they are retarded
we have A LOT of memes to make fun of them, we don't have to use one that is making fun of mixed people

Mestizos and mulattos make up the bulk of the panamongrel population

Honestly whether or not that poster is right, memes like this (this is just an example of one) and generals just make Sup Forums unusable. Just stop doing things that get it posted retards.

seriously i don't get it. you must be really pissing off your fellow latinos, because that's what you guys look like.. is it because when you are laughing at amerimutts you pretend you don't look like that? is that why Sup Forums loves to make fun of ugly memes like sminem to convince themselves they are not as ugly? i want to give you guys a hug. Sup Forums is a cruel place

fuck off wh*Tey

this is for the triggered amerimutts ITT

t. el atrocidad

typical mutt response

>Mutt CLEARLY being used a pejorative and showing mixed race people as horribly ugly to the point of not resembling humans
>"Nope it's not a racist meme :)"

Either these are covert Sup Forumstards or ultrabrainlets.

>thats not the point of the meme
That is the exact point of the meme.

Im a Chicano and I hate this stupid meme. Its just Hispanics making fun of themselves thinking theyre making fun of white Americans.

That's exactly what Sup Forumsscum think of such people. It plays on their insecurities, user.

get lost wh*Te scum you are not welcome here

this, europeans are just as racist as americans

>Its just Hispanics
come back in euro time and then tell me, my triggered mutt

>it wasnt targeted at poltards
Yes it is.
>thats why it started on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums.
Cretins from Sup Forums are crawling all over this fucking board, and many other boards, to which people are fucking sick of.

point this out and all you get is
>we're actually making FUN of Sup Forums by depicting mixed race people as hideous orcish goblin creatures
this is literally just a meme Sup Forums would have come up with three or four years ago

Stop trying to fit in.

this. all the americans itt saying it doesnt offend them. of course it doesnt offend them, they arnt mixed.

Wow that's a funny way to target poltards, to agree with them and their viewpoints?

I am in incredible disbelief that some people actually think that a meme pointing out America becoming increasingly less white is somehow "anti-Sup Forums".

not him but i noticed that latinos post them the most. and other mongrels and 3rd worlders too. europeans not so much.

the fact that the meme is targeted ar Sup Forumstards doesn't change the fact that this meme is racist

mutt is LITERALLY a racist word to call mixed people, and you use that word like it's nothing

t. the Australian who posts about Sup Forums 24/7 and thinks everybody is as fucking assravaged as he is about them

extremely recognizable poster that shows up in every thread that is even minorly politically correct and redirects everybody to Sup Forums

should just gas himself, the poor, miserable, creature

Basically all Mexicans are mixed race. Only places with substantial pure natives are bolivia and peru

Stupid mexicunt norteño, the meme makes fun of americans, not mexicans.

i am not mixed and it doesn't offend me but i am sick of seeing the same stupid shit. these pics are visually disturbing. i am more mad at the mods who should move those threads to /bant/ but they don't give a shit.

but only amerimutts have that autistic obsession with whitness and hurritage

so let me get this straight, you think that the anti pol group made a meme to portray mexican americans as subhuman because you thought it would offend white americans? im not even a poltard but jesus christ youre an idiot

>but only amerimutts have that autistic obsession with whitness and hurritage
>that flag

not true. a lot of flags on Sup Forums are obsessed with races. you latinos shit on each other quite a bit. and most of your insults are race based.

>being this assblasted
kek
KEK
K E K

>making fun of mixed people is just a way to insult whites, we are not racist at al! XD
also, i'm from jalisco

Wouldn't be surprised if this was done by Sup Forumstards or stormfront to make this meme get more mass acceptance.

>Come on guys I'm not racist it's just a funny meme lol you should post it too :p

this thread is in my other tab right now