Is this the greatest country in the world?

Is this the greatest country in the world?

>Filthy rich.
>High living standards.
>Strict immigration laws.
>Neutral policy. So they never have to be worried about getting involved in any conflicts.

>a fucking plus

ahem what's their GDP?

Seems like it.
People born there could be considered one of the luckiest people alive.

no, Australia is, ya lelbourne poofter.

Only if you are native

My relatives live quite happily there. They're rich though

>wh*Te
no, by default

kara boga

Really does seem so...cozy mountain town lakeside towns and villages.

no, they are sea-less mountain niggers with frauduly economic

Does the average Swiss citizen know 3 or 4 languages or do they tend to stick to the language of their little area?

>greater albania
>strict immigration policies

swiss education is good, they at least know english

Kinda. Everything is expensive and the stores close early. The EU is trying to bluepill them even though they aren't in EU.

well, do you know welsh?

yes

What I mean is Italian, German, and French are all official languages in a small country.

yes, they are, mad isn't it?

almost like belgium

>>Strict immigration laws.
nope.

i would say liechtenstein.

Day of the rope for Mountain Jews will come. Once the rest of the world has finally settled all its disputes and united together after many wars, it will turn it’s agressions towards the Swiss who will be harshly tortured and genocided for being cowardly neutral all this time.

Just give the place to Austria already

This.
The Swiss are a disgusting, cowardly and Jew-like people who deserve to be eradicated and their clay given to someone more deserving. Hopefully a European nation.

why would Austria have any say in claiming it?

I mean probably but you can't just rate countries by how much money they have. By that logic shitholes like katar and singapor would be nice countries.

No don't worry. Most of the people know their native language, english and the basics of another national language.
For me who come from the french speaking area, I learnt german during 8 years and english during 6 years and I'm supposed to have a B2 level in both which is completely wrong because I can't speak german fluently at all. (And even my english is shit.)
For the people that really like to learn new languages, it's possible to learn another national language. Some of my friends learnt italian that way.

So we are supposed to speak a lot of different languages but actually we can't. Even in the armee, people stick together by their language and prefer to speak in emglish together if they aren't bilingual.
A bit sad but english is so much easier in conparison.

They were just a rebellious few lil villages under hapsburg control. I wish the world were under hapsburg control

that was already a proven unsustainable wreck

This country's flag is cute

UPBOAT 56 TIMES

Oh and I forgot to say that all the administrative stuff is written in all the national languages and most often in the language(s) of the Canton.
You can basically spend your whole life speaking your native tongue.

>shit "language"

have you served in the army

Thanks for this reply. I'm surprised English is so widely used, I thought for sure the unifying language would be German or something.

No I'm unfit lol bc I choose to be depressed.
But I'm not inventing bullshit in my previous posts. It's what my friends that serve in the army told me.

It's the case for the new generations. The previous ones speak the national languages way better than english.

>Steals Jew money
>Cowardly hypocrite
>Tax haven for crooks

Isn’t Switzerland a country of German sphere?

>>Strict immigration laws.

anyone from the EU can basically go and live and work there

I know German, Ladin, Italian and English

>almost like belgium
Don't be so mean to Swiss.

There are two factors to consider here :
- Most immigrations in Switzerland is coming from white european countries
- Swiss citizenship is awfully hard to obtain, hence people are staying foreigners for very long period, contrary to other countries like France and Germany. So the statistics are biased.

I am not sure, but you can not just immigrate there like to another EU countries like nl, uk etc. you probably need a contract to work, if you want stay longer than 90 days.

Paradise Switzerland is a way overrated meme. This country is a total hellhole.
The truth is that if you're a sandnigger, albaniturd, turkroach, africunt, muslimutts or another kind of welfare leech, you will be way better off if you just go to Sweden or the UK. It's like heaven there. They give you all the free shit you ever wanted without having to to anything for it.

Okay so how can I move there??
I'm about to be a finance/CS grad

>I am not sure, but you can not just immigrate there like to another EU countries like nl, uk etc. you probably need a contract to work, if you want stay longer than 90 days.
neither can you in other eu countries
most tell you to get the fuck out if you don't have any funds to support yourself
read a fucking book before you write inane shit you you dumb p*le
the only difference is that you have to apply for a permit in switzerland while most eu countries you just need to register your residence at the local town hall
work or otherwise

It's not.

Yes. They actually are the best country on earth

what makes you say this

Because it's true, user

Its only downside is that it faces Shitaly in the south,

I know a girl from Bhutan, it's basically Asian Swiss but poorer