Game of Thrones star says if you are not a femenist you are a sexist

She really makes you think..

Daft as usual I see

>Game of Thrones star
What? You can't star in books. Are you stupid.

HMMMM RMMT

"""""""""""""""""""""""""star"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Wow, such an insightful comment. Really makes me think. I hate non-feminists aka sexists now.

>giving a fuck about quasi modo's daughter's opinion

id give her a go though

because being a star suddenly makes you an expert on social anthropology.

Her years of playing a fictional character on TV lend credence to what she is saying. Celebrities act out other people's works under the direction of the real talent which clearly makes her opinion matter on anything outside Westeros.

>actor
>intelligent

Choose wisely, my friend.

Another ugly betty just proves the true feminist narrative

Isn't this what feminists do already?

another actress reveals herself to be retarded

if she didn't say this i would still assume she's retarded based on her downs face

She's a 10/10 in UK standards.

The great irony being that most feminists are sexist

Why do politically motivates people hate science.

I would fuck her four years ago. Now? She turned into an ugly typical british fat bitch.

Only in the West could a ugly mongoloid like this troll bitch get "famous" and then turn around and pretend to be part of a special victim group

Why does she look like she's both 40 and 14 at the same time?

also this

Feminism is a Jewish Marxist, cancerous ideology on a civilization. Feminism was designed to destroy European and U.S. demographic, end white male masculinity in the name of 'liberation' and break apart the family unit because the family is necessary for a functional self reliant society not dependent on govt. As the family unit is broken apart, mental illness, broken lives and misery are left in its wake. Feminism was never about women, it was about lowering the White birth rate. The rise of feminism and the decline of female happiness are directly related. Vaccinate your children against feminism before its too late. The liberals left (Useful idiots) are not atheists at heart. They believe instead in the collective worship of the state, who are all powerful and can do no wrong. Individuals are not seen as sovereign, but as mere pawns to be manipulated for political ends. Marxism is merely their bible and the source of their "Knowledge" of reality. These people are useful idiots and footsoldiers of the Jew. Feminists are Marxists. They don't care about women. It is just an excuse to attack white men. Men of other races are free to abuse women with impunity.

The job of men is to work, innovate and advance the world. The job of women is to raise the next generation and take care of the home. Almost every successful civilization has followed this template, those that did not have died without anything to be remembered by.

The backers/financers of the so-called feminists movement over the last centuries were also all Jews. White women have been destroyed by jewish Marxist indoctrination.

I've always liked her, outside of goyim thorns she's been in some cool stuff. Met her a couple times.

Damn shame desu.

The real experts have PhD on Women's Studies.

Oh wait...

Does the retarded pig-ork child have something to say? I'm sure it's as eloquent as she is beautiful.

I can't wait for this series to end, her next role is going to be "Servant #3" in some BBC adaptation of a classic novel.

What's it called when my fat cock is balls deep in your ass?

okay, and i'll get the one on the right
the Tag Team Champion belt will be ours!

I'm tired of seeing her stupid fucking face. I'm tired of hearing about game of thrones and other autism fucking piece of shit tv shows. I'm tired of seeing kim kardashians ass everywhere i fucking go. I'm tired of rihanna, beyonce, fucking every single singer and celebrity. Just fucking fuck off and stop posting this fucking shit here at least.

2D is better than 3D, especially in this case

> Anglos will defend how hideous their women are

>people dehumanizing political opponents

These people have no idea how bigoted they are, it's sad.

Why do you have xray images of a "retarded pig-ork child" saved?

u god damned right i'm a sexist racist homophobe cis appropriating misogynist lgbt phobic

what other accusations do you have to criticize my economic views?

If you listen to a child actors opinion of social standings then you should kill your self

God bless

She's going to get raped by The Hound next season. I wonder what she'll tweet about that?

In the name of house Cuckold, King of the First Cutfags, Lord of the 5 Inches and protector of Xtube, I, David Horowitz, sentence you to rape.

Why should I care what that ugly little chav slag thinks?

We need an anime GoT without the sjw bullshit

Or just watch Berserk

just watch LOGH

kill yourself ahmed

I agree we should stop calling people feminist. I may disagree on the rest, but the important part of progress is to find the areas we are all in agreement. The term 'feminist' should be dropped.

Translation:
"I feel like we should stop calling white people 'white people' and just start calling people who aren't white 'Niggers' -- And then everyone else is just a human. You are either a normal person or a Nigger"

Literally promoting segragation.

>Quasimoto fucked Lena Dunham
>equals this thing
>best in Britain
>sad

Just another isolationist pig.

A girl has no brain.

>hating berserk

you just outed yourself as one of the biggest faggots imaginable

Opinion noted, and ignored.

There is this push lately from the UK to rebrand feminism as soemthing it is not. They want o shed all the manhating lesbian dogma.j All you have to to is respond with hateful mental disorder quotes of Andrea Dworkin et al.

We need to start #PrettyPrivilege to get them to face facts

still liking edgy shit in 2016
i mean, COME ON

Im sorry I dont listen to mongoloids with daddy issues.

Why is she wearing a Dickies hat? that is cultural appropriation of of the working class who she scorns.

paid liar is paid to lie?

Never would happen.

>mfw this is a 'normal' looking british girl

>Berserk
>Edgy

What the fuck are you talking about. This isnt Elfen Lied or some other try hard bullshit this show is a Classic and the violence fits the Story/Art Direction

really gets your brain juices flowin

Dont laugh roach your people rape normal looking british girls although to be fair i suppose i would take her over a goat

Yes, let's let the moon calf determine who is normal.

The books are called "A Song of Fire and Ice" - not Game of Thrones.

Rly makes u think....

they're doing God's work burger user, you don't understand.

>Never would happen.
Do you even watch the show or read the books? The Hound is absolutely going to give her the D.

That's Sansa you're talking about. Not Arya. Arya in the books is too busy murdering people.

made me laugh m8

Didn't Arya kill the Hound in the book?
Isn't that one of the major divergences when Arya leaves the Hound to die instead of killing him outright?

I might be wrong, so just asking

>I must have my way because it is 100% right I know because of my specific feminist classes told me so we must now form a new movement of segregation because we cannot win a logical debate, I need my safe space with bully proof windows

No. I know who I'm talking about. She's getting dicked by The Hound next season. Everything is in place. They established that she had feelings for him and the last episode gave him motivation to team up with her again. Which is going to happen now that she's stopped being nameless and is a Stark again.

RR and HBO are both edgy degenerates, its going to happen, deal with it.

wtf I love GoT now!

Nah. It was ambigious there too. Mostly because the Hound apparently survived and became a priest in the books.

Okay Sloth!

fuck off italy

With the way she looks, she's going to stay untapped for the whole game.

so? it;s complete cuck bullshit

Why? Can't handle a Strong Independent Womyn with her own successful Career? You scared of the High Test Thickness?

Wait what?
That's a woman?
I thought it was an ugly little boy

WTF I hate sexist now.

Actors are cattle. Hitchcock pointed this out, and the Jews will never be able to thank him enough.

Lol, i disagree..

Why would you like a woman with high test?
Testosterone is a hormone for men.
If a woman is high test, she is a man.

This is the kind of comment only multiple levels of ignorance and misunderstanding can produce.

Third wave, mainstream feminism is nothing like its dictionary definition. The overwhelming majority of people support equal rights, that's not the point of contention. The problem is, that modern feminists embraced a set of ideas, like patriarchy theory, rape culture, intersectionalism and so on, which are now influencing legislation in several countries, yet they refuse to open these ideas up for free discussion and criticism. Any attempt at examining their validity is shut down as sexism and misogyny, which just pushes more and more people away from the movement.

> Anglo advocates the genocide of those whom she disagrees with.

Donald, this is silly, sit still while I hook up this IV and feast on your Aryan blood.

Before this last season the whole cast of GoT were cucked into saying good stuff about refugees.
I guess it's dance to the tune of your character get's offed.

She's been in DW, but not that's gone full SJW, it's losing interest here.

Funny thing

Another celebrity said the exact same thing

Underrated

fecking saved

>Someone who has lived an incredibly sheltered upper class life is completely out of touch with the real world

Wow, who would have thought!?

>Some dogfaced whore from a shitty show has an opinion on something
Wow its fucking nothing

Who cares about what a inbreed anglo think?

>high test women are popular on the same site as traps
really makes you think doesn't it

>those British fish eyes

Yikes

Fuck me dude, if more people could understand this shit. There wouldnt be any feminazis. Any bitch who even mentions feminism is mentaly ill. Total turn off.

A Song of Ice and Fire lol

>underrated post

FAS