So apparently is website feature several questions non-related to politics...

So apparently is website feature several questions non-related to politics, and manage to determine if you are democrat or conservative.

chartsme.com/

How'd you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

chartsme.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>end of test asks you to share if you want to annoy conservative friends and/or family

Seems legit.

>"hurr if you don't find bugs and pee pee poo poo super disgusting you're a democrat and there are only two political viewpoints in the world"

>don't faint at the sight of blood
Well, I guess I have to vote for Hillary now

it does that according to your result
i got scored as a moderate and it asked me at the end "Want to annoy all your non-moderate friends and family?"

>The Republicans are primitive meme

So it is a trolling tool. Got it.

>71% democrat
What did you guys get? It seems like there was an obvious answer to everything. I mean, who gets "extremely disgusted" by drinking from the same glass as a friend and who doesn't get disgusted at all by seeing a cockroach in someone else's home?

49% Conservative
51% Liberal
eh

>tries to make a joke about atheists complaining about strawmans
>the joke is literally straw manning atheists

Are religious people just too unintelligent to understand fallacies?

>All that time on Sup Forums made me pretty much immune to a lot of things
>Feel disgust only to the most disgusting things
>Test asks questions like seeing meat with maggots on it
This is nothing
I'm as conservative and republican as a man can be but I got scored as a hard leaning democrat.

Very accurate, at least for me.

What does this mean F@m, am I not allowed to be a socially conservative communist anymore because this thing says I'm a Democrat by 1%?

31% Conservative
69% Liberal

You might call me a liberal whos disgusted with the current liberal agenda, SJWs, LBGTQ shit and all this nigger loving and whoremongering shit.

I got exactly 50/50

Holy shit you just memed in real-time. Incredible.

>Tries to read a joke about atheists.
>Writes this post.

Aren't Fedoras Fedorable?

>Conservative 67%
>Liberal 33%
Thank God

I took it and it was wrong, although I won't say to what degree, because I suspect you're actually conducting an experiment and trying to gather data to make it more accurate.

this

77% Conservative according to this result

>More conservative according to this
>Meanwhile I'm a faggot flirting with an trap considering mtf and only voting trump because fuck mexicans and the libertarian candidate is attrocious and the democratic party is maximum corruption.

Your brain is a Democrat
Conservative (38%)
Liberal (62%)

b-but I'm a registered Republican

why am I a fucking liberal

fuck this test

>You see maggots on a piece of meat in an outdoor garbage pail.
That's not a question. What am I supposed to answer here?

57% conservative
43% liberal

I don't know what to make of that.

I'm even more liberal. It really makes me think I guess.

The answers change at that question to "no disgust" to "extreme disgust"

Here's my political chart for comparison.

It says I'm a Dem 73%, which I don't believe to be accurate

>who gets "extremely disgusted" by drinking from the same glass as a friend and who doesn't get disgusted at all by seeing a cockroach in someone else's home?
literally me

This is based on a study by Dan Ariely or some other behavioural economist who found that conservatives have a stronger revulsion reflex than liberals. This is then projected onto the Democrats and the Republicans because Americans assume those parties represent those ideologies.

Savage.

Whats not to like about pee pee poo poo

>religion is for children
didn't think that through did he?

>stepped on a worm

oy vey i am now voting for hillary

DELETE THIS

So because I don't get disgusted often I am suddenly democrat? kek, this test is bad.

75% Democrat.

I don't really get it.

My answers were basically 'I'm not a fucking faggot so drinking from somebody else's glass doesn't bother me at all and seeing somebody die isn't going to ruin my life'

Not sure how that terms me as a Democrat?

It's like Voight-Kampff, but terrible.

Literally the shittest 'what party are you' quiz I've ever seen. It makes fuck all sense and has been a complete waste of my time.

accurate desu

I wasn't disgusted by the questions about seeing dead bodies, but the idea of someone eating an apple with a knife and fork was pretty repulsive tbhfam.

I wouldn't really be disgusted by a cockroach. Though I guess that depends on the home and the place.

Maybe I've just spent too much time in Spain.

meme quiz, sage and report

>not being a pussy makes me a democuck
How exactly?

>Communist
>Conservative
No.

wtf you love Hillary now.

I just had to complete 8 fucking Captchas for this shitty fucking comment.

>germaphobe = conservative

This test is bullshit.

Conservative 49%
Liberal 51%

expected since I'm very moderate

>how does this work
> A 2014 study concluded that people who were more prone to disgust are more conservative and tend to align with the republican party.

I shouldn't be this liberal, being a cock loving crossdresser doesn't effect my political stances all that much

55% conservative

wtf i hate captcha now

Also this quiz is complete bullshit, should be questions like "being a cuck is good" and "starbucks serves to best
coffe" in which democrats would strongly agree to both... Simple desu famila

>75% liberal
what????
I literally believe colored people should be sterilized.

literally me

Apparently if I keep anything in my house clean I'm a Democrat, odd because every liberal I know lives like a fucking slob.

Fake and gay.

According to this site, the democrats are manly and the republicans are fags.

AbsolutlyDisgusting.jpg

This is fucking retarded

>chartsme.com/
Way fucking wrong... 70% democrat..

Anything but a fucking liberal. Libertarian economic tendencies but Authoritarian Far Right is me. I want a Christian Theocracy.

Your test is shit.

And the notion that liberals aren't as repulsed by things compared to republicans is bullshit... Ever take a liberal hunting let alone show them a picture of a hunter holding his game and watch the liberal go disgust triggermode on twitter, tumblr, facebook?

DELETE THIS

Fucking gay it should be 90% red at least. Fuck this dumb shit. EXTREME DISGUST.

I am a highly conservative mortician none of this shit bothers me.

this rly maekd me thikn

54% conservative but it seems like a dumb test

>chartsme.com/

>score literally just reflects how often you clicked on the right or left side of the options.

Try it out yourself.

>I would rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of paper

Uh, am I missing something here?

>I would rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of paper.
>As part of a sex education class, you are required to inflate a new unlubricated condom, using your mouth.

>clicked the left side entirely
>12% Conservative, 88% Liberal
>clicked right side entirely
>88% Conservative, 12% Liberal

you're right.
good observation.

RIPepe

83% liberal

Cucks can't handle the alt-right.

It's just another one of those sites trying to get clicks on facebook or whatever.

wtf I hate Starbucks now. Nah, I actually do; Costa is better. Double iced Americano represent.

I can't believe I now have to move to the US and vote for Hillary after this quiz. Big change to my life.

Exactly this. I would imagine that hand sanitizer is bought exclusively by faggots and leftist women.

I don't get this

>friend changes underwear once a week

I do this
[No disgust]

Way the fuck off. It's clearly fundamentally broken, you can just tell by the disgust questions. It's clearly equating a high level of disgust to right-wing ideologies, which is pretty fucking laughable.

Being disgusted by a smell is very much different from being disgusted by an idea or lifestyle choice.

I can be disgusted by seeing someone wearing flip-flops and socks, a tranny, or a fat person, but be fine seeing a dead body, touching dog shit, seeing maggots, et cetera, and the disgust test would say I'm liberal or moderate.

This, fucking this.

This "quiz" makes no fucking sense, it must be liberal propaganda. They're getting desperate.

>But it really made me think.

87% liberal
WHY THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR UKIP OR BREXIT
I WAS SO BLIND

81% democrat but I hate leftists and I'm voting Trump

really makes me think....

I can't say I'm surprised. But still, build a wall you fucking filthy spics.

Lad. You should have voted Greens and Labour. You've been untrue to yourself.

Well at least you've seen the light now brother user. Now you just need a qt3.14 and some nigger bull and life will be great for you.

> 79% Liberal
> 21% Conservative

What the fuck no. Hillary is Satan and id be voting Trump if I could.

EXTREMELY disgusting

I threw up in my mouth

>half conservative half liberal
what does that even mean

Not being a pussy means you're a democrat?
What stupid dumb ass made this anyway?

lol both of these parties are fucking shit so it does not matter what you get

I think I actually marked this higher in disgust than most of the others. Because anybody who can't eat a fruit properly is fucking disgusting.

>i'm a democrat because I'm not bothered by seeing maggots in the trash

genius

If nothing grosses you out, you're a democrat apparently.

Define properly.

Well this is wildly innaccurate, apparently not being paralyzed in horror at dead things and unsanitary conditions makes you a democrat.

Try finding democrat majority workforces in things like slaughterhouses, waste management etc.

Just like any normal human.

Hold the apply with your hand, move it towards your face and eat it with your mouth. No need to involve tools unless you're a complete fucking queer, an attention seeking 17 year old Californian girl or an old person who can't bite properly.

Apple.

Interesting...