Slobodan Praljak was a beloved Croation film and theater director who abandoned his career to volunteer for the army...

Slobodan Praljak was a beloved Croation film and theater director who abandoned his career to volunteer for the army during Croatia's battle for independence in the Bosnian War. He rose through the ranks over the war, eventually becoming a respected general.

After the war, the Hague accused him of being a war criminal. Confident he'd done nothing wrong or in violation of military ethics, he voluntarily surrendered himself... then the Hague left him imprisoned for the next 15 years while they tried to come up with something to charge him with. In the end, he was convicted of blowing up a bridge which, according to the Hague, caused 'unnecessary property and cultural damage to the Muslim population' and sentenced him to 20 years, with 15 served and time off for good conduct during his unwarranted incarceration.

Realistically, Praljak would have only had to serve another 2-3 years, but not wanting to give the Hague the satisfaction of branding him a war criminal after wasting fifteen years of his life in prison while they concocted some trumped up, bullshit charges against him, he stood up during the sentencing and said, simply,
>"I am not a war criminal, I reject you and your verdict"
and then drank a vial of poison he'd smuggled into the court. He died less than an hour later.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=UVOpG_5ONTE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=qBEk-aq-j8s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipua2Mh_F_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking based

Fuck Hague.

Pretty based, makes me sick that our country sided with the muslims

This man was a good man. He literally did nothing wrong. All is fair in love and war, there is no such thing as 'war crimes', war is a legal act that a country does upon another.. There is no actual crime involved with it in my opinion.

Literally a War Criminal who ordered the execution of entire families in order to create a greater Croatian state. He got what he deserved.

t. man whos country never endured a warcrime

>war criminals are based

the man was probably not a war criminal, but let's just not go all the way to the other side and claim war crimes are not a thing

t. turk

This kind of reply is typical for the american subhuman who is incapable of feeling any empathy for the common man (or child in this case).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

Went out in style and Hague court is fucking joke.

why the fuck there are rules in war anyway?

i want to see blood,victims of nerve gas attacks and mauled bodies

This guy is badass!!

how can you charge someone who was fighting for their country, someone who had to comply to orders just to protect their country? you literally can't, it's dishonorable. it's not right. at the end of the day, the winner decides who is bad, and you gotta ask yourself, is the winner right in their judgement for punishing the loser? more often, they are not, because it is in their own interests to punish them, not because they were actually criminals.

the winner is often times the same 'wicked person' that you saw in the loser who was getting charged for 'war crimes'.

You're right, why don't you get into a war zone and do a demonstration for us?

Do you have any knowledge about the Bosnian wars you fucking idiot?

>war criminal

t. assblasted t*rk

Just how many woman have you raped while deployed, Marine?

One slavshit less in this world

He took the easy way out.

War crimes definitely do exist. However, the destruction of a bridge used to supply ammunition, weapons and to transport troops from one side to the other is a -legitimate- war target and is not a war crime, and Praljak was accused of war crimes specifically for destroying the bridge in Mostar used for these purposes by the ARBiH mujahideens. NATO blew up way less threatening bridges in Serbia during their bombings and they never had to face any court or justice. Had he not committed such a public suicide in front of the many cameras, nobody in the world would have known or heard about him.

on wikipedia it says he directed some television series, some documentaries, and a film
where can i watch them?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=UVOpG_5ONTE

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=qBEk-aq-j8s

He IS a hero

>he voluntarily surrendered himself

clearly he wasnt fit to be a soldier, much less some general.

a great guy, who valued honour above jewry

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipua2Mh_F_c

Bridge is featured in this documentary.

The Dutch and their "Hague tribunal" should be ashamed for murdering this soldier.

>BBC (((documentory)))

Not interest in watching kike propaganda

I'll never trust a dutch

Dumb wojakposters

The ICC is a kangaroo court. Glad we have a law saying that we can use force to rescue any service member being held in Hague