Does anyone else wonder if there's even a point of this board anymore...

Does anyone else wonder if there's even a point of this board anymore? It feels like it's just the same threads everyday and mods appear to have entirely scantiness this board.

Anyone else ever get similar thoughts?

this whole site is shit desu

>Does anyone else wonder if there's even a point of Sup Forums anymore? It feels like it's just the same threads everyday and mods appear to have entirely scantiness this site.

fuck off leaf

Wow how did it correct to scantiness lol I meant to type abandoned le opps :)

There's literally no point to the whole damn site other than anonymity and a faster speed than most other communities. Every piece of information found here is of lower quality and filtered through a biased lens. We're stuck in a limbo out of simple habit and social retardation.

That's a good way to put it, have you ever considered leaving? I am considering that now.

The sane thing would be to leave, but then you're displaced. If that's something you can handle then by all means do so.
Think I'm leaving too, we'll see. Best of luck on whatever you might choose user.

I just use it to troll sudaca shitskins and Europoors desu. Other than that, i'm not sure what the point of Sup Forums truly is

whiter than you muhammad

its been like this for the past 5 years

Thank you you too argieanon

what?

Does anyone else wonder if there's even a point of c*nadians on this board anymore? It feels like it's just the same shitposts with l*af flag above them everyday and mods appear to have entirely scantiness this board.

Anyone else ever get similar thoughts?

this, canada needs to be rangebanned

This board is pretty much Sup Forums but the average age is 5 years younger and there's no mods

That seems actually accurate too

When I feel like that, I just go to another board or do something else besides of Sup Forums and then come back like 1 month later.

Newfags out

I think claiming Sup Forums is full of 7 year olds is a gross exaggeration.

Judging by some of the threads it's a generous estimate

>complaining about the lack of mods

the true sign of a 2011 """"""old"""""""fag.