Mfw I see a fellow non-white user demean themselves to earn the approval of white anons on an ANONYMOUS image board

>mfw I see a fellow non-white user demean themselves to earn the approval of white anons on an ANONYMOUS image board

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52438556/#q52439856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shame

that's what I've been preaching from day 1. the amerimutt meme would die in a hot minute if we just all called ourselves mutts

>getting mad that some niggers want to rise above being a nigger

Sad!

>has no proof that the people he's chatting with are actually white and racist
>still believes he needs to earn their respect

What is the Chicano version of cooning?

>green frog
>I have to paint it brown so it represents me and not whites
Sad

>he thinks the original pepe represents whites

Finland is really homosexual

The Amerimutt meme is targeted at braindead alt-right Sup Forumstards, who find nothing more offensive than being called a mutt. The meme will only fade away when the scum from Sup Forums stop leaving their containment board and vomiting their garbage on other boards.
It is a dumb meme that only the most cretinous of unwelcome outsiders take offense to, so it shouldn't even bother you.

Piss off mongrel.

Amerimutt is a Sup Forums meme you dumb newfag.

a bit of this, and...

it's akin to the old ADL trick to tell white supremacists that they descend from blacks to demotivate their white pride.

but in the end, the wiser anons will remain untouched as their philosophy is not impacted by such things and the rest will either find ways to rationalise it as a joke the same way we joke about Sweden. e.g. don't be butthurt or jelly about bantz

literally some of the cringiest shit ever

>t.

It annoys me whenever I see a super insecure American/Canadian/South American insulting himself and his country in a desperate attempt to make some Europeans respect him.

if they're doing it for social gain then its bullshit and i understand your hatred.

if they're pointing out real problems as a matter of fact then i'm ok with it.

e.g. canadians talking about how they hate their government for supporting SJWs

I'm more talking about
>Abloobloobloobloo, America is so soulless, no history, no culture, no national food... everyone is fat! We're all ugly subhuman mutts! Please accept me, I'm different! I want to live in Europe so badly, even Ukraine or Moldova will do!

But in the end the only people you're actually demeaning are non-whites. It's funny that those are the ones who love it so much.

>mfw I see a fellow white humiliate himself and repent for the sin of being born white to suck up to minorities

Most coons and self hating non-white people are just people that have been bullied endlessly for their identity. they get called nigger, terrorist, shit eater etc. it's mental abuse and it can cause people to hate themselves and become depressed over time. this user has the right idea of dealing with it, just accept it. the more you embrace it, the more your bullies will fuck off cause their bullying isnt working.

When will people across all walks of life come together without hate and only love?

wise words

>a fellow non-white
>that flag
fuck off you mutt, you probably have some wh*Te blood yourself because your actual non-wh*Te ancestors enjoyed wh*Toid dick
you're not welcome in our 100% pure black bull club

I just hate on our corrupt gov't. The people and culture are alright.

agreed, they are as bad as virtue signalling lefties

when people stop using history as a justification for their hatred.

>hey my ancestors enslaved people like you, and called you nigger
>that must mean i follow in my own ancestors shitty ideas and do the same

history keeps repeating itself because we read history like it's an instruction manual instead of actually LEARNING from it.

I can see the pain the father's eyes

Fuck off stormnigger, you’re not white.

What does their political views have to do with their daughter having a terrible birth defect, you heartless faggot?

not on this planet. even the ancients knew it, thus the concept of heaven was constructed to demonstrate that utopia cannot exist in our realm.

christ, that's one scary looking baby. i feel so bad for the father.

We can make earth a utopia if we kick out corrupt leaders and work on our politics more. yes i know it's easier said than done, but it's not impossible. also, stop with the whole race bullshit, there is no such thing as a 'superior race' or inferior race, we're all equally garbage.

rare country with rare good sense

Utopia is unachievable. Our minds, ideas, beliefs vary far too much.

we just need to change our mentality. our mentality to change is always "fuck that, they're too different to us, we dont want them here", because everyone has been colossally fucked by jews using diversity, so people have naturally started to hate diversity.

but thing is, you can make small communities in a country work with each other, like you can make a muslim neighbourhood right next to a christian neighbourhood etc. it has worked so far in the middle east. give safe spaces for everyone to practice their religion and culture is what im saying.

thnx :3

How does pic make any sense?

the inferiority complex is real in a lot of people.
they have to justify their own falures and isolation in some way.
the racist blame "minorities" and the minorities blame his own race/culture.

the fault lies on the anglos
their foreign politics has always been putting everyone against each other and doing everything to destabilize other countries. the racial casts in india, selling opium in china, the ethnical wars in africa were all aggravated or made up by the fucking british and I assume jews do the same shit.

is there a more empty meaningless identity than "nonwhite"

i know this will look stereotypical as fuck coming from a stinky arap but i blame the jews. i mean think about it, jews are always the first people to push for multiculturalism and 'diversity' by bringing in tons of refugees, rapists and other shitty third worlders into europe, that's why they naturally start to hate anyone that's not european. jews have just become masters at psychological warfare and destabilising countries through politics. look at libya, libya used to really be a paradise in north africa, until it got fucked over by NATO and jews.

>we just need to change our mentality
If it were that easy we'd've already done it.

But I agree with the the small communities thing. It will be the only way any semblance of Utopia can be reached.

welp
I honestly don't know, but they do have the same dirty tactics. anglos were sinking jewish ships that were fleeing to palestine before they allowed them to stay there, and they allowed the jews to stay there for a reason, to help them destabilize the middle east, so another ottoman empire wouldn't rise.
I'm not saying jews don't do that shit, especially in the US as far as I'm concerned, but the ones who did cultural manipulation to fuck other nations over the most in the last few hundreds of years are the british for sure

>If it were that easy we'd've already done it.
jesus fuck I hate when people say that, americans think we are the height of civilization and nothing good could ever happen, or has not happened, and you think you have seem it all

Fuck Muslims fuck Islam

Aren't you the Qatari-user that thought of himself as white?

No way? He's a lowlife desertmutt, designated to live and die in his sandcastle

this. Crab in the bucket mentality. SAD

>The "alt-right" hates when you imply they are mixed race and we take issue with their racism so we will post meme caricatures of ugly mixed raced mutts to mock them by portraying mulattos as abominations
That sure showed them.

im the only qatari poster on this board so probably yes. i didnt think of myself as white though, it's just some bullshit in america where everyone thinks im white just cause of what i look like.

i wish i had a sandcastle. all i have is this shitty apartment with slow as fuck internet.

In that case you don't look white but like a amerimutt

Congratulations!

I thought we were all pretending to be black now

but i dont want to be some mixed genetic experiment, i wanna be an oily sweaty arab!

>abortion is ba-

>Hey guys, Qataris are white!
>haha just a joke I love mixed black and brown people!!

If your skin is white and your skull Caucasian then how are you not white?
Gulf Arabs are the palest non-Europeans I think.
Fuckin poofter
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52438556/#q52439856

im not from the gulf, im nafri. also gulf arabs really arent pale, some of them are whiter than others, sure, but most of them look like full on negroes. nafris are caucasian and white looking, so i pass as a white dude to most people, but they immiediately know im not white as soon as i open my mouth and speak arabic. also, white specifically comes from certain parts of europe., cause not all caucasian races are white.

i love everyone.

Nobody gives a shit about the paleness of his skin. Was Michael Jackson white? Are albino niggers white? No. Fuck off Abo/ching/chang/chong/pajeet

I don't mind you non Whites, my best friend is from Vietnam. But stop acting white

IIIIII AAAAAAMMMMMMM WWWWHHHHIIITEEEEE

literally nobody is acting white you autist.

fuck off Wh*toid

learn to read, desertmutt

>she doesn't like drumpf do i'll attack her innocent child
you sure showed her

>average wh*Toid intelligence

>fellow non-white

Praise Israel! Fuck white people! All races are the same!

post more amerimutt memes. i love these.

You are a mutt yourself, subhuman
>I'm proud to be mudshit!

doesnt really bother me. i just love these meems cause the shitty drawings make me laugh.

Typical mutt, never gives a fuck about anything. As long as he gets to fuck his 4 wife's and 20 children just like goatfucker prophet Mohammed did

Now fuck off subhuman

>4 wife's

id be happy if i even had a gf first.

i think it's worse that some people go through with the whole thing (despite abortion being an option) and then post their life story on social media for virtue bux.

>we just need to change our mentality

the phrase "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" comes to mind.

the social engineering that you may carry out to achieve your vision of utopia may seem just to you, but to those on the receiving end, it may be against their natural tendencies. whether its the born sociopath that is compelled to survive by using people as pawns, or the born leader who strives to make a mark on the world. they exist to add challenges to the world we live in and purge those that could not overcome them.

if you want to engineer people to a point where such "bad" things no longer exist, you may as well create a simulation where everyone will do and act as you prefer. you would have certainty, but the thrills of mistakes, errors and accidents would be practically non-existent.

we can do our best, but we cannot achieve utopia on earth while we run on organic neural networks.

>it has worked so far in the middle east.
lmao kill yourself