LE WHITE MAN

>A man in Glasgow ripping off a girl’s headscarf and telling her “Trash like you better start obeying the white man."

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-racism-uk-post-referendum-racism-hate-crime-eu-referendum-racism-unleashed-poland-racist-a7160786.html

Has white man reached a new low, how insecure and dumb can someone be?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/6207509.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, that bitch doesn't belong there

How so? She's flaunting a sign of an supremacist religion which is an enemy of his nation.

Ripping it off and telling her to start being obedient to the native culture (ie. that of white men) is perfectly justified. Hell, it's positively nice. He even gives her an option to remain in the country.

kek

Hate crime?

Based. I'd vote for him.

>how insecure and dumb can someone be?

gypsy get the fuck glassed in your sewer of new belgrade

>SCOTS
LOL THERE GOES THEIR ONLY CHANCE OF STAYING IN THE EUROPOOR UNION

western europe is throwing tantrums because its dominance is waning

>let millions of immigrants in over the last 15 years vastly changing the demographics of areas of the country so white Brits are a minority in their own towns and cities

>act surprised when there is a backlash and people are angry

>“Trash like you better start obeying the white man."
That doesnt sound like something any Scot would say, ever. It's like a SJW who has never actually spoken to another human being dreamt it up.

the only thing he achieved was getting her wet

i dont even get how some slavs can be bluepilled. you are living in an all white country, and most of your countrymen are redpilled and racist. What kind of a faggot are you to be the only one who ISNT racist.

Not being racist is probably considered edgy there so he's just being rebellious.

Just wait until it gets really "dirty"

This never happened

Trash like you better start obeying the White man

this. people don't even say "trash" in the uk.

Who the fuck would say this? Even in Glasgow where 90% of the populace are drunks (I was born there, I know). This just isn't a normal sentence that anyone would ever say.

>Telling her to obey the white man.
When did you realize there were still based men in Glasgow?

This its probably fake remember in Edinburgh a few years back a sikh guy claimed he was attacked by a gang of White racists who then chopped his hair off which is a serious offence to his religion people were outraged but then people started wondering how did a bunch of teens know that was disrespectful to their religion and off course they didnt infact those teens didnt exist as he chopped his own hair off and no one attacked him.
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/6207509.stm

Hmm, true. You have to remember Scottish police, especially Glaswegian are very very left. They make English ones look like Nazi SS troops. They wouldn't ever stop to think its false. Not unless all media were already reporting that is was false.

As soon as they start gang raping the sandy girls on holidays I might bat an eye.

Until then, bitch needed to be reminded what country she was in and who's country it was.

They really need to go back.

I can guarantee you that barely any of these things happened.

Oh so Scotland are copying us in England now?

Well done.

>Ignore groups of Muzzies gang raping German women
>Freak out over one person SAYING something mean to a hijabi
The Left, everyone

>Knock someones hood off
SERIOUS OFFENSE

Britain

>"obeying the white man"
>not "go home" or "abide by local rules"
Shit swastikas and phantom nooses all over again.