TRUMP DOING STATISTICS

Did Trump just compare the period 1950-2008 to the period 2009-2016?
I can't even make this shit up anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/694579/imf-christine-lagarde-douglas-carswell-Poul-Thomsen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather have an alpha as fuck badass as president than a math nerd

Annual you fucking retard

A
N
N
U
A
L

Growth has been slow these past years regardless. No real problem with this.

>"We have had enough of experts"
rite?

we've had enough of politicians fucking us over, hilary and obama want to bring europes rapefugee crisis to our front door, i don't give a shit if we get 0% growth as long as the globalists lose

>I'd rather have an alpha as fuck badass as president than a math nerd

With Trump you get both.

All the Sup Forums retards defending retarded shit from Trump like this makes me want to lose my virginity, get a job and become a productive member of society.

>average annual

Great reading comprehension Sven

>I'd rather have an alpha as fuck badass as president than a math nerd
But then lament how liberals have a smug sense of intellectual superiority.

The second bar doesn't even match up with the y-axis

Are you retarded? Have you forgot about the financial crisis?

Can you explain why this is wrong?

If anything the larger the range the better.

I don't get it.

Is there something wrong with doing that?

A N N U A L
N
N
U
A
L

How fucking stupid can you be, Hans...

All the Sup Forums retards in this thread that forgot about the financial crisis are fucking retarded.

Jesus christ.

ann

ual

do you know what an average is, swedeshit? there's nothing wrong with this statistic

How about the fact that it's just a bad chart in general.

points out that the second bar isn't even the right height.

Irrespective of the point he's trying to get across. He shouldn't tweet something that makes him look uneducated.

Sven the bull must be fucking your brains out because you sound like a moron.

>Trumptards are so dumb don't understand how ranges effect averages

>Sweden
>Not understanding how averages work

Turns out the migrants have ruined your education system even quicker than expected.

You fucking retard.

We've had enough central planners.

check out my chart, obama still a shit

Where did he screenshot that chart?

kek speaks

I think the problem is that Donald doesn't, either.

I guess he'll delegate the middle-school level arithmetic to his admin.

>Yank

Please explain. It's an average. It's like saying the average yearly wage went up 2% from 1800-2000 but since 2000-present it went up 0.5%. It's a fair way to represent data.

The graph used is shit though.

>that chart
>1.4% is greater than 1.5%

AND NOW THE MEDIA TAKES THE BAIT

This is better.

MUH EXPERTS

express.co.uk/news/world/694579/imf-christine-lagarde-douglas-carswell-Poul-Thomsen

Is your claim that there were no financial crises between 1950 and 2008? Or that the financial crisis, which happened in 2008, doesn't affect the 3.5%? How long should it take before an economy recovers from a crisis, because we're still averaging under 3% growth.

LEAF posting shit gifs. Surprising.

wtf, i hate trump now

there is every financial crisis every 10~15 years...
just the last one was major.

AVERAGE ANNUAL
that means it is a global ratio calculated from each years and this shows that on a long period the growth was 2 time better than in obama's presidency which is absolutely lame
Now you are mentaly enriched go back to look at your wife being fucked by ahmed and momo

Real GDP growth hasn't exceeded 3% in any year since Obama took office making him the first President since Chester A Arthur to suffer such a distinction. The financial crisis was in 2008. Normally there is a large rebound after a recession. How much longer do you expect the US to wait?

No, it's not whatsoever because Trump's argument extrapolates too many confronting factors such as the fucking economic meltdown Obama had to deal with.
Also, they never defined how they calculated "average annual economic growth"
That's not a fucking real value. It's a made-up value with many factors that can be manipulated.

... Would you rather he compare from 2000-2008?
That would be an even larger amount of growth, Sweden.

the second bar is right, dingus, each line is .5%, the graph is just not fit very well

>this is Sup Forums in a nutshell

using the op post to append this for a more accurate comparison, things have gotten better in the past 3 years, but as you can see, the obama administration has cut our economic growth in half during his two terms in office.

One assumes they've used the GDP growth per year and averaged that over each period in the graph.

It's a terrible graph, but it's acceptable (ignoring the misdrawn column).

The world has economic crises every decade or so, 2008 was just a bit bigger than others.There are plenty of countries that rode it out and I would have imagined the worlds largest economy and biggest economic power could have done so better than most.

But more than anything, I just don't care.

can someone explaim what is wrong with this comparison? or is Sweden retarded?

Obama wasn't president in 2008.

Sweden is retarded, but, just to keep in mind, every recession is different, every recovery is different, and the president isn't all powerful

see Sub 3% growth rates aren't a recovery that looks good under any presidency, especially after such an awful downturn. Obummer fucked up, there's no way around it.

Also that isn't a made up number you literally average the growth in GDP from year A to year B. It isn't fucking hard.

fixed

sweeden guy is retarded. ignore him. trump shoul have done it with periods of ~10 years but the averages are the ~3.5 anyways.
when his retarded supporters understand
only progressive leftist dont.

Trump is such a retard.

I can't imagine how cucked you have to be to think he is a good idea.

Plus, Obama hugely exacerbated the downturn by going up in the front of the nation and telling everyone how bad the economy was.

Then, shocker, the economy really went down.

You don't fucking do that.

He's fucking retarded and caused a huge portion of it personally by scaring everyone into not spending.

Why would Trump nor use this? The only conclusion is that he is a simpleton who should not be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse

1950 - 2008 had more deep lows than 2009 - 2016. Obongo still manged to fuck that up.

Thanks Obama!

obama is out of touch

he should know not everyone lives off tax dollars in DC

Do you even realize why the huge gap 1950-2008 is shown? Or is that too much information to comprehend?

>he is a simpleton who should not be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse
Pretty much but Hilldog is a terrible choice too.
We are clearly fucked.

Hi berncuck still have money for internet ?

fuck u

>Why would Trump nor use this?
because no one posted it in the trump general

>Also that isn't a made up number you literally average the growth in GDP from year A to year B. It isn't fucking hard.
You assume they do that, yet, there's no evidence that such a graph even exists. You have no idea what methodology they used. They don't even source their graph correctly
It's so easy to manipulate data. Pic related.

Nah, it's the y-axis labels that are misaligned. Still a poorly made graph

Are you retarded? Did you actually read that to mean that the nation's economy only grew by 3.5% over 58 years?

Obama is the first American president in history to never get 3% economic growth

It's average economic growth per year. It doesn't matter. It shows how many consecutive years it was over 3%+ and now all of a sudden under nigger it's under. Stay the fuck out of American politics you dimwit

we should elect the ghost of kennedy, he's clearly the best thing for our economy

>Average Annual

fourth dimensional chess

>Did Trump just compare the period 1950-2008 to the period 2009-2016?
Read the chart yourself. "Average annual." Not aggregate. Annual.

Stupid idiot.

Whoa a loser hates trump im shocked

>Swede can't understand graphs
>Surprised xir's country is being overrun by rapists

actually yes, since most of the (((experts))) anymore are bought and paid for

Wow, you really can't get into math. Typical low info, low IQ voter. There is nothing wrong with this comparison. Avg growth during Obama tenure vs avg growth back to 1950.

looking at the charts for growth, it's pretty clear that if hilary markets herself as a 3rd term of bill clinton instead of being painted as a 3rd term of obama she'd come out on top

Dude, you need to go back. You simply aren't allowed to be that stupid around here.

That's their game though.

Tell everyone there's an issue, which they themselves create, then they "save" everyone and successfully make themselves a king.

Wew lad

Nice stopping power.

1.4% is fucking Greece or Spain tier. ABYSMAL.

Completely fair comparison. It just means economic growth has been below average for the whole of Obama's presidency. Is this Obama's fault? Maybe, maybe not.

Yeah but publications like ((Economist)) and ((BusinessInsider)) fail to account for the Laffer effect. Trump's tax plan would result in more revenue, it's what happens every fucking time we drop taxes, economic activity goes up, you don't have to tax at the same rate anymore to get the same revenue.

what is an average

Because two big colorful bars are easier to understand than that.

What don't you people understand about the fact that 70% of the populations pays attention to politics in passing. The idea is to get the guy who happens to read it to go..Obama is pretty shit and then go back to tweeting about Beauty and the beast or the ball game...Or whatever normies do with their time

It certainly is. Insane regulation and high taxation/arcane tax code bankrupting businesses and dissuading people from opening new ones, all Obama policies. Then there's Obamacare on top of that and the effect of the state being SO involved in every small business has.

It's called mass appeal.

To be fair, it's the Laffer Curve, not effect, and economists in favor of raising taxes mostly just disagree which side of the curve we're on.

He didn't use it so it would spur a debate with the left arguing this can't be true

Forcing them to look up the information to dispute him and prove him wrong

Only problem is, is that he's right and they'll find out for themselves.

This.

You realize there were financial crises pretty regularly between 1950 and 2008. In the 70s, late 80s, and early 2000s were pretty bad

>sun setting up in the north

this triggers my autism