Poverty in Finland

There are 1 million poor people in Finland.
100 000 of them are so poor that they would likely starve without food help.

Those who have a lot of money and those who have only a little, a becoming worlds apart.

Finnish man Ari Koponen, alias Brother Christmas, is a bridge between these two worlds.

He hangs around with rich people as well as poor people and manages to get food donations and such from the rich, to offer to the poor.

33 year old Mira contacted Brother Christmas because her 13 year old son was being bullied in the school and was always alone at home whenever possible, instead of seeing people.
She wanted to arrange a nice birthday for the boy but she had no money for such things.

Brother Christmas took the boy to the toy store and said "you can pick up any toys you want" and he would pay.

Brother Christmas also got a cruise yacht to use for several days for free from his rich friend. He used it to cruise around Helsinki waters and invited poor people to join there to feel what its like to have a yacht.

Other urls found in this thread:

suomenmaa.fi/?app=NeoDirect&com=6/3/321793/fc442da768
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source: Finland -magazine
suomenmaa.fi/?app=NeoDirect&com=6/3/321793/fc442da768

STOP FUCKING POSTING ABOUT FINLAND
WHY IS EVERY THREAD SUCKING FINLANDS DICK

Sounds nice

There are poor people.
But everyone live by helping each other.
Very beautiful story. :_3

In Japan, there is a story "一杯のかけそば".
A very poor familly ( mother and 2 children who didn't have father ) didn't have enough money to buy three dishes.

So they ordered one cheapest dish, and share it with family.
Although they were poor, didn't hate others, lived sincerely.

After that the children grown up, and had jobs and earned.
And they ordered three cheapest dishes.

This is a virtue story which Japanese love.

That's a good story.

EU defines poverty being 60 % of median income. In Finland that means you are poor if your monthly income is under about 1200 eur. That doesn't exactly mean absolute poverty whem you don't have money to feed and clothe yourself. There are people that poor, but they are intentionally outside the social services.

why does that little kid get rewarded for being a bully victim? That won't teach him how to deal with bullies in later life

Stop news-posting they've already ruined Ylilauta

i want to suck finland's dick :3

We have one too.
A jinn was passing nearby some home and there was a family of a mother and three children there. Their father died and children were starving. Mother was praying for food, so jinn offered her to feed her and two kids for life in exchange of the life of smallest child. So mother offered him her life in exchange to feed her kids for the rest of their life. Jinn smiled and brought them food for all of them for as long as they were in troubling times.

>a Finn was poor near me
Come I'll give you hugs, vodka and warm blanket.

Thank goodness for politicians for robbing people of their money while tearing down social services so that money can be laundered to private sector that rides (((Kokoomus))) (((Keskusta))) and (((RKP))) dick.

>poverty in funland
if you want to know what is true poverty you should go to china and southeast asia

It's poverty in relation to median income. I can get 1100 eur per month and be classified as poor.

in shanghai/beijing(two most developed parts in china) their average salary is half of your low income

>TFW don't have water 24h but government doesn't consider me poor

Why did we cut down our standards?

How do you even have internet if you dont have reliable access to clean water in a day?;

>It's poverty in relation to median income. I can get 1100 eur per month and be classified as poor.

This hurts the estonian

Perks of normalized poverty, price for 8MB internet, telephone and digital cable is $50 a month.

I have a big tank we fill everyday for 20 hours of water or until my 3 floor building use it all.

I really very much do dislike poor people

>Tfw no poor finnish gf fed with my semen