How do we stop the christian problem?

How do we stop the christian problem?

I dont know we need a working definition of what god is to arrive at a consensus

The first monotheistic religion doesnt even believe in an afterlife

2009 called

*tips fedora*

With more muslims.

>memeing
>

reply to me or your mom will die in his sleep tonight

and what did it say

pls tell me

Nothin personel, kid

Fuck

Hey guys I'm a talking snake in real life. Yall should read Isaiah 13:16-18.

Things come and go.

Atheists got big and over confident on the internet. That led to mocking. Now they've quieted down. The Fedora-Euphoric memes are thus out of date.

Then the anti-atheists over use these memes, resulting in a backlash against these memes.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board convert or leave.

saved

lol butthurt autistic christfag went through all this effort

you can't beat them, join them.

move to the middle east. bye.

>I don't think he's real
>he

You reap what you fucking sow, leaf.

>what is burden of proof

Literally 3 of those posts were leaves ahmed

something made up by atheists

As superior beings on should use them as the inferior midless sheep they are

>What is consensus?

Consensus based on what?

burden of proof doesn't mean that something is untrue because it can't be proven

Don't confuse proof and evidence.

Here's a quote from my main man Einstein
>No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong
Now prove Christians wrong. Come on, it'll only take one experiment.

Does that mean you believe in sphinxes?

Does that mean you believe in unicorns and goblins?

Experimentation of Einstein's theories will increase the likelihood that his theories are correct, however they can never be classified as a universal generalization.

His theories however, are falsifiable. Therefore, a single valid observation that contradicts his theories would allow these theories to be thrown out.

The difference between Einstein's theories and Christian theological claims is that Einstein's theories have experimental evidence and the characteristic of falsifiability, while theological claims have no experimental evidence, and thus do not have the inherent characteristic of falsifiability.

You can't prove a claim wrong if the original claim has no evidence in the first place.

>believe

I don't believe in anything. Even facts can be wrong or misleading sometimes. Things that we once thought didn't exist end up being real and vise versa

Who knows, maybe goblins and unicorns do exist, but just not in the way we traditionally depict them.

Being unsure if goblins and unicorns exist is as stupid as thinking they do.

arrogantly believing the status quo is even more stupid

you don't know everything and you never will, stop acting like you have any idea of what is possible and impossible in this universe

>it's like we dont even know if unicorns are real maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Smoke less weed chief.

fixed

Immunity cat you lil bitch

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Christian.

Requesting the comic that makes fun of these kinds of comics.

Saying that "the evidence for intelligent design of humans is overwhelming" is equally as retarded as being a christcuck.

slut

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a Kekist board.
Praise Kek or leave.

Kek is your solution.

Kek is so omnipotent that he can exist and not exist simultaneously.
Kek is also truly omnipresent, even appearing in the form of ancient Semitic mythological deities like Jehovah.

Yes, Kek CAN microwave a burrito so hot that he cannot eat it.
Yes, Kek CAN be everywhere and still get lost.
Yes, Kek CAN know the experience of ignorance.

>2016
>not being a Deist

This never happens
When a guy says "I think god is real" he either gets "You can think what you want but I still think its not true" or someone just straight up ignores him because its just his opinion.

But when person says that god IS real then yeah they are mocked and laughed at.

I can say that GOD IS NOT real but you can't say that HE IS.

If you are saying that something "IS" then you have to prove it, there was absolutely 0 concrete proof that god exist.
And if you say "You can't disprove that he does exist" like this faggot You don't have to disprove shit if it wasn't proven first.

And what this guy says You can't try to disprove someone's claim if the claim was "He exist because he does"

How is God not a faggot simply because things like nignogs, sand niggers and AIDS.

Life is more than hard enough without them.

the solution to the semitic religion problem is extermination

Anyone else /agnostic/

is anyone able to prove the existence or non-existance of god? no.

nobody is certain, everyone is agnostic, whether they admit it or not

>leaf

this

Lmao,lets be good goys and get rid the Christianity just like the jews want us to do.

>implying they are the problem
Divide and conquer is the kikes favourite game

more like

>Obviously God is real

>LOL FUCKING CHRISTFAG
> >2016 >BELIEVING IN GOD
>DEAD KIKE ON A STICK

A

you worshp a Jew

the new testament literally takes place in modern-day Israel

Jews, Christians, Muslims, you're all a cancer on humanity

get gone, motherfucker

>tippity tip tip

The reason I hate the Religious Right is because they are quitters. For a while I wondered why they hated candidates like Trump and people that would genuinely win the election for them and I think I understand now, it's because the Religious Right doesn't want to win.

The Religious Right is also determined to make enemies with any conservative that is not also a Church-goer, which is odd, because while I hate faggots, niggers, and other degeneracy just as much as a Christian, the Christcucks believe that because I am an Atheist, I must be a homosexual-lover as well. In fact the only point that me and Religious Rightists disagree on completely is treatment of women, where I believe women need to be controlled to an extremely strict degree, they evangelize the woman.

Religion is very useful. The men who first made their religions understood that idiots would rather prefer to be animistic and hedonistic, but for a grand society to be built, those urges must be controlled. Religion was the answer to this conundrum.

However, I think the problem with the Religious Right is that their literal take on Christianity means they hold no love for the one and only life they are given. They would rather appear haughty and superior for their "heaven" they hold so dear. To that respect, the Christcucks do not want to see society live on, but merely build a Cross out of the ashes.

This is why this needs to be posted at every opportunity.

Jesus is the original victim card SJW

You obviously believe in eating and drinking or you'd be dead.

I agree there was a time when they wanted to fuck people's shit up. Now they're just pussies expecting their enclaves to live on forever. They'll probably be in for a nasty surprise in decades to come.

in the thumbnail i see an anime face on the snek

I believe Religion can and does have a place in modern society, but they must move past their literal interpretations and understand that is the lessons and morals of their teachings that are most important, not the proof of a God.

I remember atheists on the old Internet, before 2013. The fedora tipping was constant and very cringey. I feel ashamed to have even witnessed it. It was just so fucking neckbeard cringey.

That being said, in 2013 and onwards, revivalist Christian redneck autists spammed fedora memes absolutely mercilessly. That's what I remember about Sup Forums from 2013/2014 - immense Christian redneck revivalist arrogance and the board being FLOODED with fedora memes. It was annoying as hell and it was a circlejerk by inbreds that had no argument.

Lets hope we can now move on so both of these types of people can continue to be ridiculed and outcasted, and everyone else can enjoy the Internet in peace without their autism and extremism.

When you will fuck off to ciuntry build by atheists.

>Based post
>Funny as fuck

>Canada

Weird...

It's solved. Christianity is irrelevant. Time for Islam to get BTFO.

good attempt maplebro

>all atheist follow fedora culture
No no just no fuck off you retard.

While I'm not a Christian, and while I see people being retarded niggers saying "muh bible word of.God, 100% historically accurate" when it's just a political document....
Fuck off shill. Sup Forums is a Christian board, and if people aren't ready to accept we don't have access to a pure record of a creator, then they still need time. Until then, fuck off you complete leaf.

Pol is atheist like it always has been. Your degenerate religion is over. Deal with it.

> my religion
I wouldn't even say I'm agnostic, just apathetic. Even if there is a god, there's no way in hell we have even a halfway deceent record what it wants from us. I'll just live and die, hoping that it's within his plan.

By realizing that Christians arnt really a problem to us and focusing on purging Muslims.

maybe everyone is retarded ....

>implying its not the other way around
>muh christ fags!!!

Trigger them

Fuck off, Sup Forums is an anti-reddit board.
Denounce your faggotry or leave.

>What is satan?

Blaming satan on everything are you kidding me?

Atheism is ruining the west, and this is coming from someone who loves to take advantage of atheists.

I guarantee you he's not.

Kek > Christ

eating and drinking is not something you believe in idiot

You live in such a lovely and peaceful place. Praise God. It has truly blessed you.

Shut up sandnigger.

kys

Why would a god who says he loves you regardless of what you've done try his best to fuck you over?

Why would a fallen angel that tries his best to break your faith allow you to live life as wonderfully as possible?

>complaining about christianity in 2016 when islam still exists
literally why

>i mean come on, it's 2016, the current year

Eventually there comes a point where you see that the "coincidences" have become too big to just be (((coincidences))), and no human hand could plausibly explain how everything fell diabolically into place so neatly.

How ironic is it that I found God by seeing the hand of Satan moving freely through the world?

it's the year in which we have an islamic terrorist attack every 3 days

>b-but that doesn't matter because you said it's 2016
*tips fedora*

Jesus was a leaf? Explains a lot of christcuck history really.

you