I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757009490533294080/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope your grandma takes a tumble.

Damn, I used to be #FineForStein but I think #I'mWithHer now

>relentless bullshit
she is a criminal and should not be eligible in running for potus. half of the reason trump is where he is is because everyone fucking hates hillary and hillary no longer stands for liberal ideals but panders to the regressive left.

I am now a #CopyPasta

I would bury my dick so far up her ass, whoever can pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Tl;dr,

no one cares, kill yourself

>I expect a traitor as my candidate.

Kill yourself.

Hillary sold 20% of U.S uranium assets to U.S. Let a child rapist freed and had 25+ of her and Bill's critics assassinated. She gave 60 000 state secrets to Russia & China.

She should be in prison if not hanged.

You're a fucking traitor fuck and should probably be shot if you support her.

*berry

Cool shilling.

Also, to make yourself look like less of a fuck who came from Tumblr or other AIDS infested liberal shitholes of the internet, stop CAPITALIZING at POINTS you really want us to SEE.

Nice overused joke there. You're a sad little man

>this copypasta again

Just fucking nuke us already and take these faggots out with us.

*berry

Nice tumblr repost my man

Sage

nice pasta

nice pasta faggot

This pasta is getting stale. I wish people would come up with some new ones.

>I'm voting for POLICIES
Ok, tell me which POLICIES you are voting for.

conditioning people to accept career politicians.

monarch fuck, raise your real flag.

SHILL THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

She's literally not a criminal. Criminals are charged with crimes. Hillary hasn't, and won't be, no more than Reagan or Nixon or Bush were punished for their crimes.

6 x 8
x

The copy pasta is real.

sage

Bet she looks good bent over

wtf? i love hillary now

or Obama

I mean, he legit assassinated an American and his 16 year old son for christs sake

Ahmed sure does.

No he didn't.

Obama is honestly one of the most legitimate presidents this country has had. I don't care if you agree with his politics, he has no scandals and the country is doing well (and significantly better than 8 years ago).

You're not wrong, and I'm not arguing textbook definitions, but her actions are pretty deplorable. Fuck reagan memers too.

she will right the wrongs of Bill...we got to remember both houses were ran by Rups and Bill was trying to work within that understating to get ANY agenda moving. I love that she love her man and would do any to correct HIS mistaken to appease the Rups.

Back in the day she was a fine piece of ass.

Nice copy pasta.

That sad part about that image is that hispanic pandering 100% works despite the few politically minded people who call it out.

I used to be an avid Coca-Cola drinker but after reading this post I now buttchug for Pepsi.

>berry

thatsthejoke.jpg

Yes yes very good shill.. HOWEVER

Third time I've seen this shitty pasta this week. Pack up, faggot

pasta needs more parmesan cheese

>hispanic pandering 100% works

are you a beaner? I take it you're not. Here in East LA no one gives 2 fucks about Hillary and Trump is just a gag. Latinos are apethic and the young ones are just going to vote the way normal young people vote-- they're Bernouts.

So get your head out of your fucking ass

I was citing this:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757009490533294080/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
I would imagine that at least they think it works if they talk about it internally.

>1 post by this ID

I am unapologetic about my boner for Hillary.

My time in DC made me thirsty as FUCK.I don't want a perfect body. I don't expect a perfect body. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the cellulite and the scraped knees that come with the eating out Huma. Hot, young, heterosexual people do not go into my bedroom, especially not at this this time of year. They don't.

I'm voting for FAT UPPER PUSSY AREAS, and while I may not be turned on by Clinton's ass on ALL THE TIME nor do I get erect with EVERY hole in her tongue she ever had or position she ever took with Vince Foster's long penis, she is 1,000,000 times more hot to my sick mind than Donald Trump's wife or any of the other young ladies wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a cow? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely get erect for a skinny candidate with similar resting bitch face, but the fact that Clinton has gotten me this hard despite the RELENTLESS erectile dysfunction I have because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN HORNY for her. So, yes it matters to me.

When WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON blames HILLARY for his infidelity and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "have PIs follow her" and "murder" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES REEEE. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see those THIGHS BREASTS AND WING FLAPS UNDER HER ARMS. I want to see them on a WOMAN who gets me 10000 times harder and friskier than even Amy Schumer.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her years and lesbian tendencies.

I AM HORNY.

>I AM ANGRY
>ANGRY

That's not the word I'd use.

Another C&Pasta. Same one as last night.

Is this your first day?

I don't know if I am going to bother writing in because it's kind of a pain in the ass, but if I do it will probably be for Hillary. Just for the mountain of bullshit foisted upon her with the manufactured outrage for Benghazi and all of that shit.

When is this shitty plebbit pasta going to leave?

>Gentle, ego-less