Mark Cuban Attacking Trump Live On CNN Right Now

They are pulling out all the stops here.

4 months of this shit lads......

Cuban is based as fuck. And he's right about Trump. Still, he shouldn't be crying that Trump got their first.

Don't worry Mark, you can run next time.

There's not a lot of room in this country for politicians who are actually centrist

Maybe he can win something as a Dem in Texas

welp this guy turned out to be a massive faggot.

He's wearing a t-shirt. This faggot hints at running for president one day and I'm convinced he would do it in a t-shirt and shorts

Typical kike.

I get that he has this sort of laid back style to him, but could he at least worn a polo shirt or something?

>watching CNN
>paying for cable news

The tears come november are going to ten times as salty. If anyone believes there are undecideds or that Trump supporters will suddenly turn against the movement, they are delusional. The MSM has shown its disgusting true face over the past 4 years and it's coming to a head, the lies are just compounding one by one on top of each other. No one under thirty trusts the media unless they have Jezabel or Buzzfeed tier retardation

All billionaires are for Hillary. Somehow she represents the little people.

This.

Just one more kike pushing for Hillary, move along.

Power hungry Jew hating on non degeneracy

I haven't been following but can you (or anyone) provide a lost of how many rich people support Hillary? Should be an eye opener.

list* not lost

oyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyy... it explains everything

its to distract from the fact that hes a billionaire pushing an agenda. He's wearing a T-Shirt and shorts, hes one of us!

Wow all these billionaires shilling for the Hill...Why would that be? Really makes you think.

Could this guy even win the nomination?

Jesus what a cringey pleb.

I hope we get to gas these "casual conservatives" someday.

Let's get a list going:

-mark cuban, obviously
-rand paul (remember the jeans+blazer)
-gavin mcinnes, notorious for this shit

You can't be a conservative and walk around in fuckjng pleb clothes to show how faux edgy you sre

Arrogant loudmouth who thinks he is hot shit because he scams people out of their money. He knows nothing about how the world works and would make a terrible president.

It's a common tactic among that ilk.

>mark cuban
>allowed to talk on anything
He got Yahoo to pay him a million bucks per user for "RADIO ... ON THE INTERNET". They wrote the entire purchase off a few years later.

Fucker doesn't even understand the basics of HFT yet talks like he's a stock expert.

That does is lads.. I am now a #ShillForHill