Anyone Speak Taiwanese?

What does this say starting from top to bottom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwanese_Hokkien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taiwanese?

the bottom one says kick out

Thank you come again?

You mean Mandarin, r-right?

You read my blyat

>Taiwanese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwanese_Hokkien

Idk, the thing I'm on is "Taiwanese" so like... Taiwanese?

Alright, alright, I'll confess. I'm but a simple boy, raised in igloo in the art of axe to trunk. I live a simple life and Taiwan is like the moon to me. It's so far, far away. If any manderin speaking people can read this ufo fragment, I'd be ever so grateful.

Dumb leaf, Chinese dialects aren't often written.

一般会员 - regular members

I thought you were joking zhang. Without practice you forget languages quickly, eh

If you're being serious, they don't exactly write in that language. All the written stuff is Mandarin. Any written stuff by a Chinese is basically Mandarin regardless of what their spoken language is (except in the case of Cantonese in HK and Macau). Although most people (not all) speak in Hokkien, what they write and use in school is Mandarin. Compare with Arabs whose standard written language differs from local spoken dialect which is different in every country. There's really no such thing as "writing in" Wu or Hakka or Hokkien. I don't know, I may not be entirely correct.

>I may not be entirely correct.
You aren't, there are ways to write every dialect but most of the time they aren't written.
>Cantonese in HK and Macau
Not written, as far as I know.

By the way, they aren't languages. Language is a political designation. They haven't been recognised as such.

Yo you matter of fact nerds can stop bickering. Google translate image translate app helped me read it all. Scatter fore' I take out my dick and Chang your yinyangs. kmkmhmt 桃花源记合议庭就要团聚依靠教育科研苦于苦于口语课与苦于苦于奎娥特如果么恐慌感日开通后人口摩托化可么很快么很快么开后门人开后门百日咳美好

Really? What is the medium of instruction used in Hong Kong? Wikipedia specifically says "Cantonese Chinese".

Everyone takes standard Chinese. Some people take Cantonese. Mandarin is mandatory in 高考 (the nationwide exam in China), while dialects are optional.

The medium of education of English or Mandarin.

傻叶子

>Chink Chong
>Ping Pong
>Pang Pong
>Pung Pong
>Chink Chong
>Kick Out

You're welcome.

My bad. 高考 does NOT test any dialects. Only minority languages such as Uighur, Mongol, and Tibetan. I had known that the last day was for optional other languages and I assumed it was dialects.

mandarin chinese for formal writing
cantonese for causal writing

>Taiwanese

subtle b8

Okay, thanks. :)
That is "gao kao", no? I've heard of it. Btw, why hasn't anyone translated the stuff for him already? Also I am very interested to know about the language situation in Singapore. Is it true that most children nowadays speak to each other casually in English and not in Chinese, and that too not even in Singlish but in written English? Is the profieciency in Chinese decreasing with every generation?

这个叶子

我是可話台彎語
不可無

> Is it true that most children nowadays speak to each other casually in English and not in Chinese
Yes
>and that too not even in Singlish but in written English
No, I still have to hear s*Nglish when normies speak.

t。才开始学华语
*我会讲华语

笑死。意味不明我自重了。
簡体字難難

Personally the only language I'm fluent in is English, it's my native and home language.

营运团队=Admin/Mod
名誉会员=Honored User
优秀会员=Premium User
一般会员=Standard User
Kick Out=赶走;禁言