Anti-Shill Copy Pasta Formulation

Okay, guys, it seems like every hour or so a new thread comes up that brings up the same already refuted anti-Trump arguments. I'm getting really tired of this bait. I propose the creation of an all-purpose copy-pasta that hits every point that the shill threads try to use against Trump. First, we need someone to list all of the points. Then, we need to identify all of the counter-arguments to those points. Finally, we need to formulate it into one multi-tool.

Shameless self-bump? Shameless self-bump.

In terms of points that need to be countered, I'll just list the obvious ones. Trump is a racist, Trump is a misogynist, Trump is a liar, Trump isn't even a good business man, Trump is the greater of two evils.

post your filters

>Trump's wife is an immigrant!!!111!!!
A legal one. And not from a Third World country.

>Feels like Stalingrad

Why the fuck would Sup Forums identify with Russian commies that killed German nationalists?

sage this shill

Do you have the copy pasta so we can work on something.
To be honest, i don't really know what to say. Racist ? Well, he's not racist because racisim is based on the believe than human have in different race and believe that some races are superior to other. Wanting the hispanic to stay in mexico isn't being racist.
He's mysoginist : don't know. He looks like one so I won't say much. A liar : well coming for a Hillary supporter... there's so much. Like when she destroyed Bernie, like when she deleted her mails, like when she said she always has been for homosexual rights... just go on youtube and search for Hillary liar and you'll have proof. Now, saying that Hillary is a liar doesn't say Trump isn't. I don't know on what point he's accused of lying so...
Isn't a good buisness man : well, see the Trump tower and his place in the pop culture and then STFU.
Evil is subjective and a really stupid argument in politics. I mean what is evil and what of his political choices you think will harm the USA ?

That's it for my part.

Because of the feel of fighting against the odds and to the last breath.
Don't act like an idiot for the sake of being edgy. On internet no one knows who you are so no need to act tough.

I kinda just came up with the idea a few minutes ago and wanted to see what would happen. I'll try working on something but if you guys can give me some insight it would be much appreciated

danes gave up without a single thread of resistance on a sunday morning

fuck off

I came up with the idea a few minutes ago and just wanted to spread the idea right away. I guess I might as well get to work, but it'd be much appreciated if people gave me some insight. My "power level" is much lower than I'd like it to be.

If they aren't serious arguers, then don't argue with them.

>danes gave up without a single thread of resistance on a sunday morning

WTF are you doing on Sup Forums? The Danes who (((resisted))) the German liberation were fucking leftist traitors.

>literally siding with Russian commies against German nationalists

Congrats! You are traitor!

the problem is there are so many retard shills that its stinking up the board. I want an easy-to-use copy pasta, so when I see those shills I can go in the thread, and post "(copy pasta here). And saged."

you're not supposed to reply to shills you dumb fuck, what's the point of arguing with them? what do you hope to achieve? they don't give a fuck

subverting shill detected

Hate to mention leddit, but they do have this thing called the Trump Cheat Sheet. It's really handy in arguments. You should look at that, and then write down any other points you can think of.

Yeah, just ignore that humongous FAGGOT. He likes dick too much.

appreciated

appreciated and checked

was hoping this thread would convince me trump isn't a lying, racist, misogynistic sack of shit - you guys don't have a fucking thing though.

You were the one trying to subtly claim the Soviets were the good guys. Butthurt that you got exposed?

You could have been everything on internet and you chose to be the overacting edgy teenager that discovered Sup Forums this summer and try to act like us. Thinking we're always insulting each other for no reason. Not against summerfags but please, stfu and lurk more. Or at least "troll" harder

Appreciate the check. Guess I gotta check you in return. Praise Kek.

Is it wrong to dream of operating?

The Soviets killed over 20 million White Europeans and funded leftist subversion in Europe well into the 1980s. I'm not going to take Soviet-apologetics lightly.

You forgot to think about that : who the hell care ? We're not talking about that. It was a reference to a hard battle with low number of soldier against a bigger army. That's it.
>muh hitler did nufing wrong
>muh yolocost never existed
Stfu. Trying to act edgy and believing you're own stupid show. Most people here are sarcastic about loving Hitler. Only retarded summerfags like you don't understand it.

Lol, okay. A small group of Jews killed millions of white people. Not fucking peasant Russians. What is the point of you getting so pissed?

Fuggin derailing this thread summerfags leave.

>Most people here are sarcastic about loving Hitler. Only retarded summerfags like you don't understand it.

kys JIDF

Must be shillary fans.

Look I'm fuggin low energy because I have a sinus infection. I need some easy-to-digest facts from some Trumpkins plox

I might just restart this thread with a different image because this whole thread got derailed.
Press f to pay respects.

New thread, let's try to make something better