It's over user

>It's over user
>I have the moral highground
How do you respond?

I use the force to reduce his brain to mush.
This really is a blindspot in settings where telekinesis exist, i only saw it happen in Gantz.

It's not star wars m8.

I don't think you have the moral high ground, and if you're lacking arguments to the point that you need to bring "moral high ground" into it,
you're getting desperate. Stating that you have a moral high ground literally erodes said high ground (if it exists).

It's desperation to point it out.

DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU

Couldn't another Jedi block a telekinetic attack?

Vader was right. Luke should have joined him and reformed the Empire.

They never have the moral high ground. If you prefer moving 'refugees' to western countries instead of setting up safe zones for them over there, you prefer leaving more people unprotected over there and increasing rape and murder over here.

If you prefer leaving people helpless to defend themselves with arms because you think the police can be everywhere at once, you prefer innocent people being assaulted and killed.

In almost every example, we have the facts and the morality on our side. They're just wrong in every way.

your reference implies that we would be anakain. anakin did restore BALANCE to the force. at the time of it being made the rule of 2 was in place for dark side and you got a entire school of fucking light side users

at the end its just old ben and yoda vs the palpatine and vader. 2 on 2 like you see on basket ball courts in the inner city

anakin did nothing wrong

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY STATISTICS!

>tfw you'll never command an Imperial Star Destroyer
>tfw you'll never blockage rebel systems
>tfw no Sith Lord to choke you if you fail your mission

why even live

>having unearned moral superiority gives you the moral high ground

Ok.

The only way it's possible is if it's a passive defense that is always on and don't need to be thought about ever.

We're talking about moving tiny blood vessels here, in any part of the brain.
Scratch that, it could work in any part of the body, the nervous system being an obvious target ( spine of course, but also arms and legs, or even the nerves going to the lungs and stuff ).

Telekinesis' power is always demonstrated through impressive display of force, but the true killing potential is in moving the small, especially since it can hardly be traced back to you, contrary to using a whole building to smash the other guy.

>How do you respond?

Kick you in the nuts.

By saging your shit

>You underestimate my power!

>moving tiny blood vessels here, in any part of the brain.
I'm not sure even Anikin could do something that delicate; he'd just push him or try to strangle him. If Jedi couldn't block force attacks with their own, all the light-saber duels would be bullshit.

>gif

>One Post by OP
SAvaGE

not with that explanation you dont.
and even if you do, telling me it's over is losing the moral aspect.

Except Sheev killed most of the jedi. Anakin just killed children and got his ass kicked

I do observe all of the replies, but I don't see the utmost importance to reply to any

>Anakin just killed children and got his ass kicked
Exactly. He's just an edgy, butthurt douche with too much power.

>Strike me down, Obi-Wan, and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

>if you kill me; i win
mfw he did win and then he became Darth Vader and killed Obi-cuck

speaking of that
How come none of the other jedis were guiding others as force ghosts. Why was Obi the only one to do this?

only the most powerful I think could project themselves as such. Hence why Qui-Gon was only a voice, while Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin could be visible as well.

All honesty Lucas was a moron and made the Jedi too numerous.

You underestimate my power level

They really need to make a Darth Vader solo film. His comics are by far the best.

Can Hollywood handle a villain protagonist?

Do u realize that anakin lost because he tought too high of himself?
Please read TRUE books then come back

Wat a cuck

Really? No-one's done this yet? Fine...

>*unsheathes katana*
>*teleports behind you*
>Pshhh... nothing personnel kid...