Polygamy

why is this shit illegal if everyone involved is consenting?

Other urls found in this thread:

mideastposts.com/middle-east-society/polygamy-its-a-disaster-for-women/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-men-push-for-more-wives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would fuck up the inheritance laws.

>hy is this shit illegal if everyone involved is consenting?
Because the children born from a mess like this will be extremely fucked up

Basically this

arguments for polygamy:

-it was practiced throughout the vast majority of human history

-children have more support in a big happy family

-wives can help each other out

-in biology, most, if not all, primates have harems and multiple wives! look at chimps and gorillas etc

if you ever wondered why it is so hard for men to be faithful sometimes, it is because biologically men are --supposed-- to have 2 or more wives.

why? it'll be about the same as growing up living in the same house with your cousins

>instead of being raised by just 1 woman children would be raised by 4 women competing for the husbands attention

I can see this going wrong in so many ways its not even funny.

When women aren't distributed properly among the men they start to drop out of society and stop contributing their education and man power, then societies crumble.

It's illegal because it goes against the inherent christian values that were in place to facilitate a successful nation, but I'm surprised its still illegal since the kikes are hell bent on making society collapsed. It's probably just because no one cares about marriage anymore either so the issue just never comes up.

also not to mention it creates a huge problem with the number of men vs women avaible in relationships when 1 man has 3+ women. It would mean there would be a lot of men getting 0 women and the population would be full of inbreeding to compensate.

>in biology, most, if not all, primates have harems and multiple wives! look at chimps and gorillas etc
yeah lets take an example from fucking gorillas

jesus christ

not much different from normal inheritance--write out a will!

just have communication and work out a schedule. It worked in asia, it worked in arabia

look at how many bitter cat ladies there are in today's world

also dont some sects of christianity practice polygamy?

Because you only get degenerate men and women who engage in it, and they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce in the first place.

people tried it back in the 60's 70's and it never worked

Believe it or not, women get fiercly jealous over men

>it worked in arabia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The middle east is the most fucked up degenerate society that has ever existed. All the men fuck little boys whenever they get a chance because touching women is taboo.

Because a small amount of men hogging too many women leaves others without partners, decreasing overall happiness of the male population and increasing societal unrest.

why would touching your wife be taboo?

if wife A doesnt want sex tonight, you have wife B

>It worked in asia, it worked in arabia
harems were always a privilege of the aristocracy in those societies though

>look at how many bitter cat ladies there are in today's world

There are next to none. 90% of all women to have ever existed have had children. 40% of all men to have ever existed simply never had children of their own and were permanently snuffed out of the gene pool.

Your coming at this from an individual standpoint and appealing to nature in order to justify your desires. The reality is that in order for nations to grow and dominate strong family values need to be common place.

I know you're just shit-posting really hard though, so I'm just writing this so other curious folk can get a little bit of insight into exactly why christian values are necessary for proper national growth and prosperity.

yes that is a potential problem

but biologically there -are- more women than men. Every day there are more female babies than male babies. If it wasnt for china practising baby gender selection, the number of women will outnumber males by quite a lot.

>but biologically there -are- more women than men. Every day there are more female babies than male babies.

Wrong as well. Women have a higher chance to give birth to boys than girls. The only reason this balances out back down to 50/50 is because of the nature of the male and the fact they tend to die more often.

You still arent adressing the biggest reason it doesnt work: it creates a HUGE imabalance of lonely single men who cannot get women since some men have way more than they should. These single lonely men get desperate and turn into criminals, terrorists, etc etc etc

You cant have that kind of imbalance and expect to have no problems.

IF you have roughly 50/50 men vs women in a country and 1 man has 3+ women, it means there are LOTS of men with NO women. That is a huge problem for your society and its one of the reasons the middle east is a hot bed for degenerate terrorism and boy fucking

Lol there are a lot, the most progressive girl I 'know' and still keep in touch with via fb is a full blown 'i am a cat lady isnt it funny guys' wreck

This. Potential for a literal beta uprising. All you need is a strongman leader to rile them up and the virgin hordes will be raping and pillaging across the land.

See: isis

the global birthrate is 105 men to 100 women, you're wrong.

Reminder that you're a complete degenerate if you don't inherently desire a monogamous relationship with one constant person.

I'll take thousands of years worth of empirical data over your anecdote about a girl you talked to on facebook if you don't mind.

>That is a huge problem for your society and its one of the reasons the middle east is a hot bed for degenerate terrorism and boy fucking

Polygamy isn't as normal as you think im the middle east. They have bride prices which makes it very expensive, so most people only marry a single girl

Polygamy is only practiced one way (one man with a harem) which will lead to a shortage of women for the rest of men within society, which is turn will lead to civil unrest, unproductivity and other problems.

No difference really, and terrible argument anyway. Adoption fucks up inheritance laws as well.
[citation needed]
>I can see this going wrong in so many ways its not even funny.
And how exactly is that a valid argument? You're a retard on Sup Forums with a hunch.
So? Obviously successful men would be the ones with many wives. Unsuccessful men wouldn't have a wife. You could argue it's the same today, given that there's a finite number of attractive women.
That's circular logic
People unsuccessfully tried LSD in the 60s too, that's not an argument that it should be illegal.
It's the same with money. Stop complaining and just become one of the successful men instead.
>begging the question

>Polygamy isn't as normal as you think im the middle east.
mideastposts.com/middle-east-society/polygamy-its-a-disaster-for-women/

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-men-push-for-more-wives

Because it is against my Christian morals and therefore abominable.

The acceptance of gay marriage has paved the way for this shit.

now that i think about it, the probably reason why it was so prevalant in the past was because men would be fighting and dying in wars

>sweden pushing degenerate polygamy this hard

>thousands of years of empirical data prove that there arent as many cat ladies as there once were

Mind linking some of these sources?
Also do you want to comment on the little fact there are vastly more humans currently existing than in the past, with a larger amount also in the upper middle class position where they can devolve into said cat ladies?

Dot lie, youre a cat lady yourself, arent you?

what even is christian morals? you people cherry pick all the time

I wouldn't say it was prevalent, at least not in Europe, but you're right that there were more women available for marriage than men.

Polygamy, is greedy, and creates the fagots at r9k.

Are there probably more women that aren't dating today? Of course

Is the answer to that polygamy? No.

The only women that aren't dating have been brain washed by the kikes and have spiraled into depression because their priorities are all fucked up.

>Dot lie, youre a cat lady yourself, arent you?

you caught me

every fourth day you have to pound the one in red while her big butter ass farts with every thrust

that's just rich af oil sheiks m8. It literally says
>Polygamy has been practised in different cultures around the world throughout history and is still legal in most Muslim countries, with the exception of Tunisia and Turkey. Even though it is legal, I know it’s not widely practised outside the GCC.

The Bible you retarded Fedora

>pretty much the only people practicing polygamy in todays world are the ultra religious

>childless basement NEET who masturbates to hentai on 4chin calls them degenerate

A FUCKING LEAF

No arguments here.

yes the bible which also says you should suppress your women

dont even get me started on the OT

multiple wives -> more single men -> civil unrest
has been one of the main secular arguments

it reduces diversity in the gene pool and therefore is destructive to the collective. the middle east has some rampant inbreeding from to many guys having to many wives for to many generations

not even talking shit its a real problem for them. fucking nations of 3rd cousins from each other

>are the ultra religious
>getting on your knees for dead jews
>following jewish myths
>not degenerate
GOOD GOYIM

Why is murder illegal if everyone is consenting?
Why is sex with a 8 year old illegal if everyone including the children's parents is consenting?

The Bible is the word of God. Find Him and you may yet be saved.

Y IS MURDER ILLEGAL IF EVERYONE INVOLVED IS CONSENTING??

t. KEK

They're not whining loudly enough. That's how shit works. Bitch loud enough and even a minority as small as 2-3% can get their way.

in a libertarian world euthanasia should be 100% allowed though.

i gave that shit up, dont bother trying

What's the statistic? Twenty percent of men get eighty percent of the women? It would probably work fine.

>everyone involved is consenting?
>everyone
Isn't there a neckbeard Sup Forums virgin that you forgot to ask?

>its 'the dont even get me started on the OT' muslim

But I think I turned out ok

>involved

l2read fampai

not muslim, im chink

Then you're opinions are worthless. Why are you even here? This is a Christian board.

>christian board

>you're

you should go make some autistic christcuck thread for your cuck religion

I am not sure if marrying five ugly women should be legal.

>the Fedora lashes out as he attempts to rationalize his hatred and future Hellfire
It saddens me, and I wish I could help you

I love how he keeps his fat wife far away from him in the pic

probably his 1st wife after having some kids

The problem is that too many of the men that practice it can not provide a sufficient amount of resources to provide for all the kids. This however can be fixed in a welfare state by making those who walk away empty pay for it. Its happening in the west as we speak.

>So? Obviously successful men would be the ones with many wives. Unsuccessful men wouldn't have a wife. You could argue it's the same today, given that there's a finite number of attractive women.

Then when the underclass of men (as much as 80%, according to some sources, but lets be generous and just pretend that only 40% are not getting any pussy) gets uppity, a violent "revolution" breaks out and mass chaos ensues.

Pussy is a resource - almost every single successful pre-modern state understood this, and demanded monogamy, or at least made sure there was enough pussy to go around. Men without women to fuck tend to get very violent.

American Puritanism

Because it allows white men to reproduce at a higher rate. It's literally that simple.

women want the alpha. and they'd be happier sharing one alpha with multiple other women, rather than have one beta man all to themselves.

>Consenting Adults

If you really cared about people you would know they are basically incapable of making good decisions.
Furthermore, why wouldn't people just marry for Tax benefits, how would tax law adapt, it would by necessity privilege first marriages. How would people inherit property. How would the marriages affect the other marriages legally? How would divorce be paid for, who would pay alimony, what if the divorced spouse has another spouse. Most importantly, why the fuck does anyone need polygamy. You can't even attempt to make the argument that anyone is "born that way".

Actually they fuck boys and goats because Mohammed Thundercock has 4 top tier wives and nobody wants to marry Poorfag Peta

reported to the religious police