Would You Rather

Would you rather:

1. Live in a nation where blacks are 95% of the population (and there are no all white towns, every city and neighborhood has this same proportion)

OR

2. Live under Sharia law with your current beliefs

There is no chance of your nation ever becoming non Islamic, it will always be under Sharia. The black nation will have whatever political system results from having those demographics.

Bump

No. 2, I'm a male, I have money, niggy wigs smell "weird"

Is kill myself an option?

niggers > kebabs

Honestly 2. They are animals but at least they are animals with rules

I live In a 95% black neighborhood (east side of Indianapolis) and haven't had a single issue since I got here..

I'm fact it's been pretty Damn fun. Don't draw attention to yourself and look like you belong there...

animals with rules are better than apes wanting to take.

pay your infidel tax, and go about your daily business. hell maybe put a front up and convert to get out of the tax and be welcomed into society

(will never convert, but i'm staying within the guidelines of the question)

Blacks will inevitably kill me for being smarter, more successful and white. Sharia law already fits with a lot of my beliefs. Only challenge would be no pork...

Sharia law. I'd be protected under dhimmi.

Interesting. It's important though that the neighborhood is part of a larger nation and is kept from going totally jungle mode by a first world police force and a steady flow of gibs.

i'd rather be how i am desu

That's not the same thing as a country that is 95% black.

South Africa is what life is really like for a white minority in a black dominated country. It's shit.

in either case ima claim political asylum in a better country. with enough blacks its crime ridden and with sharia lawl you got a oppressive system. no alcohol or bacon?!?!?! what heartless beast would deny a non kebab the right to eat bacon

Fuck Sharia law, I'll take the total anarchy of the niggers over repression and slavery. I've survived on my own innawoods for three weeks before, give me a month and the nig country will elect me president.

The first. Right now I live in gypsy ruled world and it isn't that bad, while sharia is cancer.

Sharia.
Multiple concubines for my desert palace in the Osoyoos, BC area. Many thanks allah

The Muslims will probably kill you because you aren't Muslim enough. (IE you are white)

2. I'm a male, that choice isn't hard. Also, taking the burka off a Muslim bitch before you are about plow her sand doons would be like playing the lottery. That sounds fun.

Thankfully I don't have to make such a retarded choice.

That`s false dichotomy.

Your great grandchildren might have to someday if the current birth rates keep up, Satan.

that's probably because you are a negro

1. Unsure if this is the norm, but the blacks I've seen in Britain generally are less apeish than Americans.

1 because I can be in Botswana, Cape Verde or Namibia

I'll take sharia law. No drinking sucks but I'd rather deal with that than niggers

#2 if it's all white, otherwise just end my life.

Sharia 100%. I don't agree with a lot of it but at least they're (mostly) not degenerate animals.

Depends on if I get to live in a country like Saudi Arabia, uAE or Dubai and be rich, then yeah. If not I'd just be in Eritrea.

i'd live under her Sharia law all night long if you know what i mean

haha, we're gonna get stoned

Black nation.
Hear me out. Mauritius, Seychelles and Madagascar. Peaceful, beautiful and boatloads of sexy tourists from all over the world so I don't have to fuck any of the monkeys.

If any other black nation then probably sharia law and just keep my mouth shut

That is emphatically not a false dichotomy. OP is asking what you might pick, given two choices. OP is not presenting an argument and has not committed a logical fallacy. Don't use terms you don't understand.

>Fake eyelashes
>Velcro Hijab

Will my Sharia nation be all white?

A Muslim version of Nazi Germany.
It's what Hitler would've wanted.

>1. Uncontrolled Chaos

>2. Absolute Chaos

Hmm, think ill fight for western civilization thanks.

anything beats a nation of niggers.

it's a Tactical Hijab, thank you very much

Same thing, violent Harrison Bergerons chimping out whenever anything offends them.

African blacks are mesmerized by white folks. You might even end up being a KANG if you play your cards right.

Under sharia, you're considered an inferior.

Id say kill yourself but if you live in indiana youre already dead.

I choose number 1, nigger's can be killed.

I have counter question fro OP . This is Russian prison prank question.
"There are two chairs: one with sharp spears, another one with erected dicks. Which will you choose to sit yourself and which will you choose for your mother?"

Or another one:
"What will you choose: fork in the eye or one time in the ass?"

Lets see how can you deal with Russian Gulag Sphinx.

Either way I get enslaved or murdered, my daughters constantly harassed and raped

Doesn't matter. Will just kill them all and turn it back into a white nation

this precisely

given only those 2 options, I'm fine living in this shithole

Absolutely haram

Black nation. I can't stand religious bullshit.

British blacks are often from populations which are a lot less terrible than the west africans which were shipped to america, plus they tend to be migrants or the children of migrants. Third world migrants generally have higher IQs than the population they come from because only the smartest manage to get enough money and travel to countries with more opportunities.

Over time, a migrant population will revert somewhat to the ethnic baseline as you eliminate non-genetic factors and regressive intelligence-boosting genes are lost in the mix. Also, the more people of a certain group are in a country, the easier it tends to be for more of them to come over (through marriage, etc.) which reduces the filtering effect.

There are also filters which affect which members of the black population a white person is likely to interact with. When blacks are relatively rare, only the smartest of them tend to leave their ghettos and white people are much more likely to interact with them than the unemployed, low-intelligence ones.

tl;dr Black British are better than African Americans for several reasons. A majority african population will probably tend to be less pleasant than the blacks you are used to, although they might be better than american hood rats.

I'd choose the black option. I mean ethiopia is mostly black and that country isn't even total shit

Sharia law no contest. Just as well, some might say.

I'll just convert. Killing a fellow muslim without religious reasons is haram.