homestuck thread because i can't find one
only a week until 6/12

what do you hope for the most
i hope for
nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZsUAqaOiHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We already know we're getting Vol. 10, which will probably be good considering music team is the only part of Homestuck that still gives a shit about the quality of Homestuck.

What kind of toppings do you think each kid likes on their pizza? I think John would only like pepperoni being such a plain guy.

if this is supposed to be loss.jpg it's not a very good one

john would eat anything because he doesn't have the freedom of choice

DON'T YOU FUCKING RUIN PROTOMAN FOR ME YOU TUMBLR FUCKS

Jade would order a meat lovers. Dave would ironically like anchovies on his. Rose would like uhhh.... Actually I can't think of what Rose would like.

pizza has nothing to do with loss

Depending on your interpretation, Rose has two likely preferences. Inhaling anything unhealthy around her like the fat whore she is, or having a stupid specific preference like deep dish or new york or some pretentious shit with white sauce where she looks down upon other pizzas

i gave everything for you and this is how you repay me

what about for /hst/?

i feel like hsg would just throw the pizza on the roof a la breaking bad

In that case I'm putting Rose down for gourmet vegetarian, with fucking pumpkin and eggplant and feta cheese on it

Semi-threadly plug for a hamsteak quest. We're still on the first thread, just pre-entry.

this is an excellent picture that accurately sums up that day when HSG came back to ride out the end

yeah that was basically my reaction

would john egbert be able to lift thor's hammer

I'm hyped for Volume 10. I hope Bill Bolin comes back.

if shenaniganon is here:

you continue to spin golden thread

Of course. His mangrit is off the charts. Oh and he's also pure of heart or whatever

he's not coming back
they weren't able to find his contact information

>They actually tried to get him
I don't know why, but that's kinda funny.

based RJ
he's a bit of SJW but he's got a heart of shit

>pure of heart
>John "Push a fag into the dirt" Egbert

that IS pure of heart

enlighten me

So, I think this is done. Am I missing any major features? Some of the things here might not print due to the small size of them (like the smaller buttons near the tailstock or the buttons above the spindle(?) lever) due to the scale, as well.

Until I can get a dual or quad if I get enough orders extruder I'll be printing out the cranks separately and probably just painting the black parts. No idea how I'm doing the Spirograph, though; way too intricate for printing at a small scale, sorry.

I, uh, made a Homestuck thread before this. Now I don't know what to do with it.

Nobody could resist this

You forgot the graffiti on the side that says eri rules

Guess you just picked a bad time to do it. Nothing left to do but let it die; otherwise the mods will delete it.

that is pretty fucking rad user

thats really fucking cool

>tfw absolutely nothing is going to happen on 6/12

sorry

Mushrooms because sophisticated or something.

you can check it i laughed

Steelcorridor, is that you?

Looks as perfect as it could be, given the scribbly nature of the comic reference. Would it be possible to do scale uncarved totems in different colours? I'd love to pick up a cruxtruder, lathe, alchemiter and some totems to put on my desk.

John's pretty funny.

OMG, this Protomen Reference! The Son of Fate!

I love this band adn I love Eridan!

Fap fap fap fap

DONE!

Oh, wait. I just realized that's not John.

top is too wide, the cylinder at the center should have the ridges of the original

I think in general your proportions are a bit fucked up, it should be slightly taller and way thinner, suggested touch ups

However I do not know if you intentionally made it like that so it could stand, or some practical detail like that

comic user im sorry this is taking so long this is much hard to draw than i anticipated

some day we should have a family movie night where we watch Gremlins 2, because I'm convinced that's where Hussie got his love of meta humor from

also it's the theme song for barty anderson

that's not a check dunkass

is that hussie

We'll get volume 10 at least
Too bad Hussie is off wearing meme pajamas and doing other stupid shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TZsUAqaOiHU

sure looks like him doesnt it

Dis som gud shit!

How do you think that activity started? I mean, at what point did he decide he wanted to tease fans by leaving obscure pictures as his only means of communication? Or maybe he isn't thinking of his fans at all? It's so odd that we're seeing him live his life but at the same time hearing nothing.

Its all gucci

what?

Its all good, not like I'm going anywhere

What?

... also, Breath is freedom

Who knows, maybe I'll make stickers or something?

Thanks. As soon as I'm done making this printable, I have to wait for the filament to arrive (Wednesday) and I'll print it out. Dunno how big, yet. After this I have to make the Punch Designix and the Alchemitrix, I suppose.

Absolutely. I could either print them if they're the carved totems, or get something like pic related if uncarved. Hell, maybe I could get a miniature lathe and actually carve those as well.

Cool, thanks for the advice, will detail issues in the next post.

R E M I N D E R

You know this is all IGPD's doing, right?

also I think the perspective in the top might not be fucked up, it might just be wider at the back and narrow as it comes to the center

Good Moirails

unask the question, user.

Also, will you sell them? I'd commission a set for 20€ or so

rose is the type of person to fold her pizza like a taco
creating an almost
sleeve-like appearance for her pizza

That what? The artist admitted they specifically chose that and weren't instructed by Hussie to have it
Your one tease is as canon as that weird pupil-eyed furry Jack Noir in Cascade

sketchy preview for you

So Rose eats pizza correctly.

what does a mage of blood do.

>ipgd honestly thinks she's taunting us by getting us hussie communication

We'd be getting absolutely nothing if it wasn't for her. I'm vaguely grateful, not to her, to fate that we're getting them at all.

their power is my life every month

>NEPETASPRITE: :33 < i dunno maybe youre right but in spite of whatever problems he might have i always felt like i saw something in him that made me think he could be that purrson!
>JASPROSESPRITE^2: Nope. Sorry to be the meower of bad news. He is just not cut out for you!
>JASPROSESPRITE^2: Besides, he is involved with someone else now in that quadrant. He has moved on. And so have you!
>JASPROSESPRITE^2: Besides, he is involved with someone else now in that quadrant.
>he is involved with someone else now in that quadrant.

What did she mean by this?

F1X TH1S

I approve

She was lying to get in Nepeta's pants.

God those colours look so fucking cool. I personally prefer uncarved totems, just out of pure autism because the carved totem is specific to the entry item and it apparently changes for every player in the world. I'm already following your tumblr, just waiting for you to be ready to receive my cash.

Rose is once again projecting her gay fantasies onto Dave, on top of the fact that she's trying to get into Nepeta's pants

give me a team of artists and I will

I'm pretty ambivalent
it's not like he's wearing t-shirts with homestuck news on them

It means she would say anything to get Nepeta to forget Karkat to have Nepeta for herself.

Besides, it's not as if Homestuck characters are right most of the times. We are talking about Rose here, that thought her own mother was always mocking her till the day the woman died. If she mistakes love for that, well, Rose isnt the best person to trust in this oen

cuz it's funny lol

davekat is canon and hsg is literally the only the place on the internet that cant accept it

I accepted it, it's just shit

DELET THIS

FUND TH1S

Yes, davekat is canon. As moirails or kismesis

Fuck. My faith is really being shaken here.

How would a Sburb Homestuck game work? Not a "play as John" one, but play a straight forward, no nonsense, make a new universe and move in version?

Like a 4? person online interactive game?

It's like tumblr and JohnRoxy.

thats literally not the quadrant nepeta wanted karkat in

go reread the lily pad stuff
watching dave try to avoid answering the lalondes about who he kissed on the meteor is hilarious since it could only be karkat

very much so yes

>top is too wide
I agree; I'm still trying to figure out if I should make it taller or narrower. If I make it narrower, the lip on the black box on the left will stick out farther than it. If I make it taller, might look odd.
>cylinder should have ridges
It does, the lighting just doesn't show it properly.

>proportions are a bit fucked up
I agree, but I'm working with what I have here. I get the whole MSPA aesthetic is supposed to be, well, sort-of-shittily comics drawn in MSP (or whatever he ended up using), but in turn that makes it REALLY hard to use as a reference. See pic related: at the bottom it mostly works, but as I get closer to the top the lines aren't even parallel like they should be if they're isometric, which really throws a wrench in the works.

The large bottom crank I might attach with a piece of wire, or a slot on the bottom of the table, IDK. The tailstock (thing on the right) was originally taller, but to make that and the chuck (thing above the cube) line up and not look weird, I had to lower it.

The line you're showing that should be slanted is likely a mistake in tracing/whatever; on a real lathe, that inset is how the tailstock moves back and forth horizontally - if it were to be slanted, it wouldn't have support and/or would move downwards as well as sideways.

>should be way thinner
Agreed; it's thicker than it should be due to my desire for it to be symmetrical. Because of the sprite-based nature of the comic, they can be flipped either way (see: ?s=6&p=003249 "TURN-WAYS SPRITE FLIP!" ) so I'd like to be able to rotate an object 90 degrees and get mostly the same object, so I can reposition it however I want. If it weren't symmetrical, I could offset the entire... top part, whatever it could be called, and make it way thinner, but I wouldn't be able to flip it like that.

Sure, trust Rose. It isn't like she doesnt know how to identify what love is, right?

how would jasprose even know

it was rose prime and a fucking cat

who only had all of 10 minutes in the new universe before being fused and then running around

Jaspersprite, a cat, and rose's body from GO. If anything, she was talking about Terezi, the last person GO Rose knew Dave was involved with.

I think the best genre for an SBURB type game is a MUD but the browser-based overseer project is pretty decent too

decent in concept but the execution leaves a bit to be desired, that is

Even davekat shippers know they got rused Angel.

Literal trash

You're forgetting her ultimate self sprite^2 bullshit.

maybe have some sort of stand or nubs to hold the uncarved cruxite in place? unless you expect people to glue it in place...

Meenah is evil
Feferi is incompetent
Trizza is the only fuchsia blood capable of running the troll race to prosperity

Accept Trizza
Love Trizza
Worship Trizza