You are only allowed to post in this thread if at some point in history, you have been the bad guys

You are only allowed to post in this thread if at some point in history, you have been the bad guys

hello

GET OUT

At some few points of history we have been fine...

we kinda were the bad guys because the fucking russians attacked us and only the nazis were there to help us
so, hello brother

>devastated an entire race
wut bout u?

Why tho?

Remember that one time I sunk a greenpeace boat in New Zealand killing a journalist?
That's right, I'm pretty hardcore

what race? baby seals?

i cannot recall, something about "first peoples," or whatever.

haha same....

you are Christ of nations and innocent

We did some bad stuff... to ourselves.

Bringing the natives; schools, cars, heating, hospitals etc... yeah you are such a bad nation.

We dindu nuffin. It was self defence lads, those wogs had pointy sticks and shit

Surely I would have heard of something like that.

Now, we did have a lot of buffalo once upon a time, and who can forget those passenger pigeons? Heh, you won't find those around anymore.

MUH 100 MILLION

Kek, the poles had their own empire for a while, they were just inept so now they'r perceived as victims.

>Bringing the natives; schools, cars, heating, hospitals etc... yeah you are such a bad nation.
And also anxiety, depression, obesity, alcohol, etc...

test

quite true, I guess can't do anything about how history turned out in their favor though, getting remade from the ether and all

Yeah, the thing is, we like to fuck up empires. All of them.

I doubt that any native american would willingly give up modern conveniences.
So then what's your excuse?

I doubt that any crack addict would willingly give up crack.
So then what's your excuse?

This thread is NOT for me

>Deflecting that much
Didn't answer my question mon ami

sure thing...

Crack cocaine is actually good and fun while western society, culture and zionism is pretty bad so bad example

I can not relate, our decisions have always been always been morally sound.

Yes it does, something that you would not willingly give up is not necessarily a good thing
So that was not an argument.

Well, ok you have a point

FUCK?!

Hello. We're only good guys now.

Are we good bois?

as a neutered cat, yes

We only do trades and sharing of knowledge and stuff. Also to entertain peeps with a funny accent.

bad guy reporting

where da white women at?

France never did anything wrong in its entire history. But still posting here because I do what I want

Fuck that man, you used to be part of the big five, dominating the seas with us, England, Spain and Portugal.
What have you become?

That's almost true
We created the US

Greetings

We got hungry at the end of WW2 and then got money from murica if we gave up indonesia. Since then we only do trade and science stuff as a murica proxy in Europe.

I still enjoy it when they add the Dutch in pirate games.

we have no history at all so I can post everywhere.

Hola

Al zarqawi, a jordanian man, was the right hand of sheikh osama bin laden rahimahullah.

We were the bad guys because of you, faggots

I N D I A N W A R S

>schools
We already had our own education system was implanted into our cultural values and way of life. Europeans forcefully brought eurocentric education onto us that we never asked nor needed at the time. Many old teachings were lost thusly
>cars
Never needed them until many moved into modern cities.
>heating
what is survival 101? I dont expect a cityboy to know how this works
>hospitals
No one needed hospitals back then, since everyone in a community at one point knew how to cure a sickness and heal wounds just from ingredients you could just find outside

Euros brang nothing of value but cultural loss and

You were also the bad guys in every war after WW2

If there was an evil country council or secret society , my country would be near the top

So you're a Turk living in Serbia then?

>leaving your monastery undefended
Asking for it desu

i mean, all those slaves needed a ride across the atlantic, thats all

plus, nazi gold is a perfectly good form of payment.

nothing bad about this.

I guess that means no Americans allowed

this desu
pussy ass commonwealth

Hi

Fear me

damn straight, fuck hippies. still uncalled for though

also checking in
>new zealand has literally only ever fought for liberty

Smuggling Gadaffi's rifles to insurgents in Philippines to keep them away from invading us I guess.

You killed soulless chinkshits back in the day so ur good