Friendly reminder: the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died...

Friendly reminder: the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died. Anyone who doesn't believe that is a fucking idiot and refuses to hear the FACTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-20.html
ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007689
prorev.com/wannsee.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
abcnews.go.com/GMA/US/story?id=6903068
memorialdelashoah.org/upload/minisites/ukraine/en/en_exposition1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never understood holocaust deniers. You're denying that the Nazis didn't partial cleanse Europe of its trash

CUT!!!

More feeling next time. The Goyim must FEEEL

aaaand ACTION

yes

show me the facts

No proof that 6 million Jews were in Europe during WW2 though

I know its great isnt it ?

Sure thing Mr Twizzleberg, did you eat your bowl of foreskin cheerios today?

Where are my proves?

Proof?

Yes, LoLocaust was real in my mind

My cousin, Shekelberg is also the only Jewish director to survive the Holocaust and become a big time Hollywood director!! When I think about all the REAL Holocaust stories that don't get made into movies, I resolve myself to guilt trip the white goyim anew. Shalom.

I agree with you OP, the holocaust did happen, and look at the results.

Artificial selection in death camps meant that only the most promiscuous Ashkenazi women could survive, as they would often trade sex for food.

These women would latter breed more jews, and pass on their promiscious genes.

So, if you want to know why that jewish chick you know is such a slut, don't blame her, blame the Third Reich.

Thats not what the Red Cross says.

There isn't any, I just said that.

>the Holocaust is real
the what?

this.
its all about the white guilt cult

6 Million Jew Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

The “Six Million” Myth
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

Before and after the “Holocaust”: Jewish population numbers in 1933 and 1948
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

The Holocaust Denier will be proven wrong and the next day you will find him in the town square making the same arguments you defeated the day before.

nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-20.html - 11 million in Europe
ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007689 - 9 million in the German Occupied Areas.

idk man, the article about that red cross study on wikipedia seemed convincing that its inaccurate

post census records please.

LOL so some random census records are wrong or fabricated. REAL people died in the holocaust, these newspapers made mistakes.

yeah thats the one, was about to post it

6 mil is a literal meme pushed way before the war

except that even by the nazis own records, 11 million jews lived in europe

>Approximately 11 million Jews will be involved in the final solution of the European Jewish question, distributed as follows among the individual countries

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

try researching outside of neo-nazi blogs

>blame the Third Reich.
fuck you asshole.
at least we tried.

>So, if you want to know why that jewish chick you know is such a slut, don't blame her, blame the Third Reich.
Kekkles

That's what my source says, it's a response to these fucks saying there weren't enough Jews when the census record says there were 11 million in Europe and Nine Million in German Occupied Areas. They lie and say there weren't Six million in Europe.

Much Reading Comprehension faggot.

>No proof that 6 million Jews were in Europe during WW2 though

Even the jews know it was physically impossible
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU

the census record got it wrong. there were more people in germany back then.

We didn't. That's why we're still plagued by them to this day.
We need to finish what we started, Taytay.

You dumb French-German Fuck come back when you speak English. I literally Agree with you.

Wow, how strange that only the soviets found any death camps, and that they were in fact ALL the camps that the US was not permitted to inspect.

Those are the same soviets that did massacre 13 million people (jews included) just a decade later, so we're clear.

Funny, isn't it?

I get the idea that the numbers could be and probably are highly overestimated for that reason, but straight up denying that anything bad happened to the jews, and that absolutely no gassing happened is far fetched.

>round up Jews and Gypsies
>force them to labor
>plan to deport them to Israel

They absolutely did, in the most humane way you can possibly handle the Jew.

huh? 9 million people in german occupied areas, 11 million died in holocaust;.. that doesn't make a lot of sense;. you're helping them!

>6 million Jews were killed by Nazis during WW2

>Sup Forums: You fucking lying holoahoaxer!!1

>20 million Russians were killed by Nazis during WW2

>Sup Forums: BASED RUSSIA I WANT TO SUCK PUTIN'S DICK!!!

>They absolutely did, in the most humane way you can possibly handle the Jew.

11 million in Europe, 9 Million in German areas at the time, 6 Million Died in the Holocaust.

Go Home Walloon you're drunk (or trolling in which case well done)

i dont see census records yet

>Treblinka

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

also pic related was from Bergen Belsen which was liberated by British troops. I dont get this argument that "omg the soviets just made everything up!"

Actually that's literally how jews argue you fucking kike

all these shill and slide threads today, JIDF

don't you get bored? don't you feel, deep down, when you look into the mirror and see this Jewish face that deep down, something is inherently wrong with you? You can acquire power, you can acquire wealth, you can manipulate people. You can saw hatred and dissent between them and make them fight and murder each other, as the true house of Judas that you are.

But in thousands of years: how many human beings have loved you, Jew? How many have cared for you? And when you called yourself chosen, the rest of the world despised you for everything that you are. You can destroy so much! What will you ever do to better mankind?

hehe

Can three quarters of a million people be burned like logs stacked over railway grates with no accelerants and only a small fire lit beneath and be burned into dust leaving behind no real trace, no tonnes of ashes no teeth or bones

Serious question, is his possible?

I've watched a lot of fire death gore and people don't burn to dust, people don't burn like logs ona fireplace especially without anybfuckinaccelerants

Serious question, is this possible ? 750000 people gassed put in mass graves all dug up and burned to dust leaving bhindn nothing by maybe 6 or 7 eyewitness and confessions obtained under tortutee

And all 750000 were tricked bybabfake train station and marched to a gas chamber with all separating them was a single barbs wire fnce interspersed with dead trees , and none of the Jewish camp workers ever bought to tell the Jews about theirnfate or burn the fence or literally do anything just stand by as Ivan the terrible wih his cat o nine tails whipped and corralled 750 000 Jews into gas chambers where hey died using diesel exhaust from a submarine tank brought across Europe even youth here were far more effecoent coal burner stoves all around the countryside

And the Germans use all kinds if methods forntheirnexcutions ? Not likely. At first tee links was claimed they were seamed to deah and then they were electrocuted and then bla blanajdnhennfinally it was co poisoningnitnasndeciddnupon even bough ((((eyewitness)))) accounts of the dead contradict the effects of co poisoning eg theblividity etc

If you put a lamb leg over a wood barbecue a fire does it burn to ash completely leaving no bones or burnt flesh behind?

What about you donthebsame fucking thing but with 750 000 decomposing sheep you've dug out of mass burial sites?

Is this possible ? Serious question do bodies burn to ash bones teeth and all just using an open fire? What about 750000 bodies? Where did the wood come form?

>lose argument

>call them a kike

>that absolutely no gassing happened is far fetched
Why exactly is that?

Gas chambers are terribly expensive and slow to use. You could have just slit throats all day for free but instead you build a whole goddamn gassing complex, complete with unsealed wooden doors so your guards could catch a whiff every once in awhile!

And let's not forget those magic ovens running on Nazi rocket science that were forty times more efficient than our most advanced cremation facilities today!

They've been posted you Cunt.

Holohoax denial is illegal in Russia. Not because poor joos but because mighty Motherland saved the day and those joos and saying it didn't happen lessens our greatness. Are we still cucked?

nice flag

AmeriKike here; thanks for the reminder, but posted bait post has been posted so there really isn't any need for posting.

>victims
of allied bombings of their supply routes, yeah.

>Gas chambers are terribly expensive and slow to use

What are you talking about? You just pack a bunch of people into a chamber and kill them at once. The nazis were experimenting with mobile gas chambers, an idea that got from Stalin, with the einsatzgrouppen death squads.

Action T4 also killed around 70,000 mentally retarded and other handicapped people

you know, looking at your posts makes me glad this forum is pure satire.

unless you're one of these fags who thought this is stormfront.org

>posts a few thousand pictures, claims it equals 6 million dead people.

census records when ?

Yeah those SS officers look really underfed.

joos cucked russia starting with cucking anastasia out of her inheritance.

It seems almost perfect that there were more jews killed than other minorities, even though jews were a minority of the minority.

proof?

>the "muh supply lines!" argument

People were starving in the warsaw ghettos way before any allied bombing. It was a deliberate action by the nazi government to deny people deemed inferior of food, causing them to starve to death.

Go look up the "hunger plan"

You have already been directed torwards them

heres your proof

i didnt say post a url faggots

>cp, it means cheese pizza

Are you litteraly so lazy you can't click on a link people gave you?

oh cool, cyanide testing? can we do that again?!?!?!

infact, let some nazi's into aushwitz to do a bunch of forensic testing!!! then i'll shut the fuck up.

i'm literally that paranoid

>i-if I dont read it it means its not real!

lol. Youre retarded and your opinion on anything further is invalid.

Lol dude go do some research on that archaeology it's currently an embarrassment for the smiths onion

They even misidentified a pottery logo as the Star of David on the underside of he ducking tile lol

She also dug in a Christian gravesite found less than a bird of bones in a single human body and declared a mass grave

She begs the question constantly. We dug and found a sharks tooth indicating the area hasn't been disturbed therefore the nazis dug t up and covered the area with sand containing fossils

Or maybe, there just aren't any mass graves there lol

Seriously go watch the documentary for yourself, and then watch the debunked version it's absurd the smiths onion would even broadcast such nonsense

Fact: People make up facts to serve their own interests.

Source: See the aforementioned fact

>strawman ad hominem dismissal fallacy
see yah next thread.

>muh fallacy fallacy

you asked for sources

you were provided with them and directed to them twice

you then refused to read them

you are are stupid and your opinion is worthless an I know more about this than you do

>call out strawman
>continue posting propaganda even when presented the evidence

no wonder why stormfags have nigger IQ

Wow. That's fantastic.

>all of these neo-nazi cucks who believed their lord and savior hitler, despite having the ability to, didn't kill the jews like he promised

the holocaust never happend. I know because HITERWASRIGHT.com told me so

keep up the ad-hominems, they sexually arouse me (i've been doing this awhile).

post pictures of requested census records to this image board or shut the fuck up with your stupid ass url redirects you fucking cracking kikes.

This is proof of mobile gas chambers?
The infograph isn't even proof of anything. An ad hominem argument about an arts degree? Come on, you kikes have got to have something more convincing than that.

jidf sure is working overtime

>lose argument

>call them a kike

the typical stormfag debate tactic in action.

This is the equivalent of trying to explain to /mlp/ why fucking horses is wrong

>nobody cares about the holocaust anymore, except that it's fake
>even if it was real, doesn't make it wrong
>This is (You), cry more
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

remember that this site its all about denying the facts. maybe we should return them the favor and in 80 years tell our grandchildren to deny the white holocaust.

>Belgium

just as I expected

heeeeeere, yiddy yiddy

and trump will lose,lol

>the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died.

A) The term Holocaust only applies to the Jews who were killed by the Nazis, not to anyone else.

B) The +5 million non-Jews who died in the camps weren't "minorities". Some were there because of their ethnicity, but others were POWs, political dissidents, or other "undesirables". For example, the Nazis killed over 80,000 freemasons.

>real

It's a shame they don't show the date on the original document. Also, it's weird that the first version is very thorough, but the other is very succint. Smells fishy.

What's interesting is that the numbers of jews has gone down only by a little, while the Roman catholics lost more or less 18,000 people.

what is this from and has he been shut down

This.

I don't understand why people consider the number of Jews killed to be unrealisticly high logistically it was totally possible. Hell in ww1 Germany moved 1 million troops from Germany into Belgium by train. Why did it suddenly become impossible to systematically round up 6 million odd Jews and execute them in ww2 over the course of several years?

How is this proof the holocaust never happened?

Where are the ashes?

>Exclusive: Holocaust Faker Speaks Out
abcnews.go.com/GMA/US/story?id=6903068

It's from 2009 and while it doesn't disprove the Holocaust by itself, it's further evidence that (((eyewitnesses))) will and have lied. Notice he has no problem rationalizing his lies. Further, his wife and son knew as well, but said nothing. These people have no shame.

>facts
And they are ((((( .... )))))

fpbp, also show was pretty solid

1) The numbers have been exagerated and constantly revised since the end of the war. Assuming the Nazis actually attempted to commit genocide, it's very likely that they didn't have enough time to kill them all. They had a war going on as well.

2) I don't have the courage to read through all of it. But I've read parts of De Gaulle's memoirs. He did adress it very briefly. Truth is, he was more concerned about the fate of France than he was about the fate of the Jews. Churchill famously complained that De Gaulle was always pissing about France and the French.

3) Source?

4) Very good point, especially considering that the so-called "shoah by bullets" lasted through most of the war, according to this website: memorialdelashoah.org/upload/minisites/ukraine/en/en_exposition1.htm

Also, putting the soon-to-be-dead in trains probably was more time consuming than mass executions and I have a hard time believing that soldiers actually had that much of a problem with mass killings. Soldiers in those situations are exhausted and generally put themselves in a position where they're mainly doing another's bidding and they don't really think all that much anymore. If they're galvanised by an ideology or shouted at by their commanders, I don't see why they would break out of it, unless the SS were the only ones to do that, as I've heard.

5) At the close of the war, immense amounts of data were lost as the Nazis burned everything down.

6) Good point. Always bothered me. The goodie-two-shoes always try to appeal to feelings in that kind of moment, but reason can't seem to shake off the bad taste that a 5 million people lie leaves.

7) If you study WWII German, you'll see that the Nazi party had an enormous influence on the language of the time. Controlling language is a good way to also control thought. Euphemisms of all kinds were used in everyday life for propaganda purposes, among others the use of "Sonder" (special).

11th of July 1943 "About the Jewish question" and states that the Führer has commanded that when it comes to dealing with the Jewish question in public, no description is to be given to what is understood by a "complete solution" that will be implemented in the future.

July 1941, is an order from Göring to Heydrich, instructing him to take all organisatory and material preparations necessary to begin the operation of the Final Solution to the Jewish Question in German territory in Europe, and to let him know exactly what the requirements for this undertaking are going to be. While this is not an order from Hitler himself, it can still be accepted as a written order for the Final Solution, given by Göring, one of Hitler's closest aides. To assume both Himmler AND Göring were acting behind Hitler's back and without his consent is a tall claim that is not supported by any evidence provided by Holocaust deniers.