I work physical labor by myself all day long...

I work physical labor by myself all day long. It's nice because I get to listen to whatever I want but sometimes I get tired of music

Does anyone know of any good history or political podcasts/YouTube channels. I listened to Dan Carlin's stuff and enjoyed it

Also music discussions. Preferably talks about musicians in classic rock, stories of bands and members etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/capital_vol1_0810_librivox
archive.org/details/communistmanifesto_librivox
noagendashow.com/
youtu.be/zAZVPSqSg8s
youtube.com/watch?v=w3-_r_t7AZU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hNHC9nbLlwpq5bbCkcODDmAXXFfuSKZ
youtube.com/watch?v=LekUdteTIdI
radio.therightstuff.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Econ talk Russ Roberts podcast

Gavin McInnes.Guy is pretty based and fucking hilarious, he BTFO of feminism and far left liberals in general.

Stefan molyneux. I also work physical labor with a bunch of people I can ignore so I actually really like the echo chamber that he provides for my beliefs

Damn that bitch is well equipped. I wouldn't mind sticking my penis into her nether regions and filling her up with my sticky semen.

good political podcasts:
therightstuff.biz - good and very funny, especially the daily shoa and fash the nation
radioaryan.com - some goo shows and lots of audio books

good economics podcasts:
motley fool investor
stacking benjamins

>classic rock

What a plebian, holy shit.

What is this, the fucking 70s? Kek

Grow up kid

I want to perform some physical labor on her. IYKWIM

Matthew Raphael Johnson. Aggressively opinionated but very well informed philosophy student who became a history professor, Slavophile race realist and Orthodix priest. Numerous pol topics. At Archive dot org or youtube.

Start with the Communist Manifesto and then move onto Das Kapital and from there start listening to some nazi stuff.

archive.org/details/capital_vol1_0810_librivox
archive.org/details/communistmanifesto_librivox

apparently you need the www for second link, here:

www.radioaryan.com

Caravan to Midnight with John B Wells. I have subscribed to this show since it started after he was fired from Hoax to Hoax for calling obama a communist and for being more popular by a wide margin than George Noorey.

Herman Cain

>guitar and drums hurt my ears

Classic Rock is pretty manly, red blooded American music. You dis his music choice without offering an alternative.

Me, I recommend Synthwave.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT3qf8uW1hg

I knew my years of listening to stuff will come in handy:

History podcast I can actually recommend:
History of Philosophy without any gaps
History of Byzantium
The History of the Mongols Podcast
History of Rome
Military History Podcast

Lifestyle/Self-improvement/Tips and Advice
Art of Manliness
TED Radio Hour

News:
BBC
noagendashow.com/ No Agenda, you can download the Mp3's

Editorial:
Freakonomics

Entertainment:
---

What did he mean by this?

Thanks to all for the recommendations, I will certainly check them out this week

Accept this guy Eat shit and die

Except*

NP

Don't forget Fuhrer Molymeme

he also shoved a dildo up his ass on his show

Noagendashow.com for a news analysis podcast.

They're not fully red-pilled but they do a really good job at analyzing the current news and they stay relatively neutral. I think its a really good supplement to other alt-right podcasts, that often still just go by what they see on the news without analyzing it.

Listen to classic novels, mythologies, and biographies for free using an app called Librivox.

Thousands of hours of audio books.

If you know Polish then this is your Trump off yt.
youtu.be/zAZVPSqSg8s

Milton Friedman
youtube.com/watch?v=w3-_r_t7AZU

If you get wifi, listen to this youtube stuff. It's pretty descriptive with the audio: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hNHC9nbLlwpq5bbCkcODDmAXXFfuSKZ

I have the same situation. I do shitwork and I listen to iheart radio and podcasts all day.

-The Great War is a good youtube channel
-The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms Podcast, pretty self explanatory
-99 Percent Invisible, a podcast about the past and present of architecture and design and stuff in an NPR voice
-Stuff You Missed In History Class, quaint little podcast where two women talk about history... It was better with Sarah ):
-Maximum Fun has a podcast about medical history, i forget what its called
-Sceptiod is a podcast with the "bluepilled" side of the story when it comes to conspiracies, aliens, monsters, urban legends, and paranormal activitiy
-The Memory Palace and The Futility Closet, two more cute little podcasts with an "npr" tone

I'll try to think of more

I love Gavin sometimes, sometimes he's a bit weird though

Then again he exists in a weird place - he's a hipster, and literally every single hispter on the planet is left-wing, yet he's right-wing. I think he sometimes has mindfuck in trying to exist within both of those spheres.

Cheers m8's

Fash the Nation, Daily Shoah, Infowars, Stefan Molyneux, Common Filth Radio. Thank me later OP

History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps is my fave
It made me really appreciate how intelligent our predecessors were

This guy knows what's up

Hmm ima check this out

Thanks buddy :^)

Armstrong and Getty.
They're a 4 hour a day podcast. Broadcast all throughout the west. Funny and informative

Give a listen to the four episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast where he has Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson on, I think you'll like it.

>well equipped
I really don't think she could fit many mana or health potions in that bag.

Mark Levin makes all of his radio shows available for free download on his website.

The History of Rome

dan carlin hardcore history

start with prophets of doom

Instead of podcasts listen to audio books.

Majority of good books are made into audio these days

im in the same boat as you with the job thing

i listen to ben shapiro show, whistlestop, the weeds, and a lot of "great courses" lectures on audible

>I work physical labor by myself all day long.
Doing what exactly? Sounds like a pretty nice job.

How much do you make in a month?

These will be interesting if the home owner is there. It will either red pill them or get me kicked off the job

If you're in to history you should check out John Bachelor. Has some awesome geo-political history.

I also do physical labor but I just listen to the radio at work using Iheartradio app.

From 9-12 I listen to Chris Plante, he's hilarious and makes fun of liberals all day.
I usually just listen to Rush after him then local talk or Hannity.

Radix journal is great, whenever Richard Spencer decides to come up with stuff it's always insightful and interesting.

Damn looks like a chick I used to fuck in Austin. Grudged me saying I kept using her for sex

No Agenda is my favorite political podcast hands down.

Adam and John are fun, funny, smart, and pretty fucking red-pilled. They are kinda dumb sometimes but they make up for it.

New shows every Thursday and Sunday and they are long; 3 hours a piece.

And they dig trump. icing on the cake.

All the posts here are p bad. Please check out Thomas Frank if you actually want an analysis of history and not a rant:

youtube.com/watch?v=LekUdteTIdI

He is a Democrat that recently wrote a book called Listen, Liberal, and it's a great history of how the Democratic party turned their backs on workers in favor of the professional class. His talks cover this in one way or another...interesting bits on the signage of NAFTA, the revolving door of Wall St/Silicon valley in the Obama administration, rise of Trump/Sanders, etc

He says he's voting Hillary for reasons I can't really put together, but it shouldn't be held against how good his analysis of the Clinton/Obama failures is

who is this trailer goddess?

I like listening to Friedman speak. Something about his character reminds me of my grandpa.

I don't know why, but I imagine most physical laborers would be right wing - eg, hate gays trannies etc. Maybe not economically right wing, but definitely socially.

Crowder? Mcinnes? Shapiro? Yiannopoulos?

Sweetheart, when you say sexy stuff like this:

I WORK PHYSICAL LABOR BY MYSELF ALL DAY LONG. IT'S NICE BECAUSE I GET TO LISTEN TO WHATEVER I WANT BUT SOMETIMES I GET TIRED OF MUSIC

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD HISTORY OR POLITICAL PODCASTS/YOUTUBE CHANNELS. I LISTENED TO DAN CARLIN'S STUFF AND ENJOYED IT

ALSO MUSIC DISCUSSIONS. PREFERABLY TALKS ABOUT MUSICIANS IN CLASSIC ROCK, STORIES OF BANDS AND MEMBERS ETC

Then I think this:

If no one is leading, or available to lead: then you must lead.

You need to be podcasting. You talk. I'll always fap to your picture. I might even listen to what you say. Heroic, strong, do-something-about-it woman. Alright?

This and Milo

>cntrl+f The Dollop

>0 results

I am sad. Especially since it was one of you anons who introduced me to it in the first place.

radio.therightstuff.biz/

KulturKampf for philosophy
Fash the Nation for Politics
Daily Shoah for the shit posts.

welcome to the Fash side.

left wing dribble.

But baby I love you! I love everything about you! I love the way your pussy takes my dick! I love the way your pussy soaks up all of my cum!

Baby please understand!

>dribble

perfect ass

Does he even do any podcasts? All of this Cumia Network stuff is paid only.

>american education

Who is this cum commandant?
Who is this semen sorceress?
Who is this anal aficionado?

How? Because they talk about the silly and downright stupid shit humans have done through out history?

Mark Passio- What On Earth Is Happening. He's a neutral guy, but he speaks on subjects like mass/trauma based mind control, natural law principles, NWO, occult history. It probably sounds new agey, but he is the opposite of new age.

>2016
>Not listening to dads talking about buttfucking Eskimos on the Fatherland

He has hundreds of episodes, as well, and they're all two hours

This and Steven Crowder

honestly one of the best things to do is to go back and listen to all the archived Cult of Black Phillip shit. It has Patrice Oneal, Opie, and Anthony Cumia.

You're literally retarded if you listen to this dipshit.

bill burr the monday morning podcast
did one every monday since like 07
about an hour long each
and last year he also does a half hour on thursdays

lots of content

love patrice
cant stand O and A their voice and opinions are shit

meh, Patrice makes it worthwhile. the show was basically his vehicle.

The DeutscheWelle learn German podcasts

What ever happened to Storybro?

Jocko Podcast.
Legit

kek

Youtube, im pretty sure he has his own channel but he posts a lot on therebel's channel

I listen to Ben Shapiro's podcast daily, Monday - Thursday. A lot of people don't like him because of the Breitbart incident but I'm not that ideologically petty. I don't agree with the political conclusions he draws 100% of the time, but he's incredibly intelligent and logical/rational nearly to a fault, so I greatly respect his opinion nonetheless. I would highly recommend giving his podcast a try.