Who else here plays Nationstates?

For those who don't know, nationstates is a browser-based government simulator game. You control your nation by answering the up to 5/day random issues the way you like.

The game is full of leftards and has leftist bias as a result, but it's tolerable. Besides, there are quite a bunch of Sup Forums tier things you can do like:
-hanging gays
-nuking an NPC nation to oblivion
-outlawing democracy in like 50 different ways
-unleashing a rabid AI on your unsuspecting citizens
-etc.

There are also regions, a bunch off commies, and there are some right wing regions as well, like
The Coalition of Fascist Nations
nationstates.net/region=the_coalition_of_fascist_nations
a region made exclusively by right-wingers, and we already have quite a bunch of Sup Forumsacks as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationstates.net/nation=the_new_matrix
nationstates.net/nation=ins_conceland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest

>but its tolerable

yeah no

I joined way back in 2002, got banned in 2003

Well, if you don't like an issue you can always dismiss it, then it's null and void as if it never appeared.

I created a nation three days ago, literally the only capitalist paradise I saw in the game, wtf ?
I forbid abortion, lowered the age of marriage to 12, built a wall to let the refugees die like cockroaches, deforested the countryside to grab uranium and installed an omnipotent AI which controls the market. Pretty funny.
I am just disappointed about the duration between two issues, particularly when I dismiss it because of lose-lose situations.

Which region are you in?

I have no idea what I'm doing, but so far I've legalized euthanasia, Harry Potter and outlawed graffiti in the Confederacy of The Ricefields.

Bloc was better.

And there goes democracy.

Kek, your country will become a communist/liberal dictatorship in two days.
Why ?
I disagree, Bloc is less intuitive and does not let as much choices as Nationstates.

Because I'm shamelessly trying to recruit for "The Coalition of Fascist Nations" here, lol

Ah, interesting. I am not sure to be enough extreme to be worth of it but I would be glad to integrate this.
Nevertheless, it is written that the coalition of fascist nations is a region. If this is true, I am not in this one.

Been playing it for almost 2 weeks, pretty fun just to have in the background and put idle time into.

We aren't that extreme really. At least we certainly pale in comparison to Sup Forums.

The insane leftist bias and leftist moderation on NS infects every part of the site. Its got the stupid FULLCOMMUNISM cancer where communists make shitty memes about communism and then go on the forums and get triggered by people being pro-choice

Fuck this stupid website

Kek, ok.
Do you swear nobody will nuke me or declare war on me ? I did literally nothing wrong.

And every single "girl" on the site is a transexual

We are an alliance. We are not in the habit of decimating the nations of our allies.

I moved to your region OP. Now how can I get this time shit dealt with? I don't wanna wait a week to set up my 4th Reich.

Holy shit. I used to place this way back in highschool. Like over a fucking decade ago.

Also Jennifer Government was T H E S H I T

I still recommend that book all the damn time.

I love you OP.

I'm coming.

Check your settings, and make sure that you recieve 5 issues / day, that is the maximum. Besides that, the game has two major parts: one are the stats and one are your factbooks. You can make up whatever bullshit you want about your nation and write in your factbooks.

I'm the Confederacy of New Alfa inv me

You log into your nation then go to this page:
then look for the "Move New Alfa to The Coalition of Fascist Nations" button.

Same. I had no idea it was still running.

Yeah, it's a good book. Would still like to see a film some day.

making a nation right now senpai

can you pick a region? I'm fine with everything but I don't remember selecting "east pacific"

When you make a new nation, it's randomly put in one of the "feeder" regions. You can move it elsewhere, by seeking out a region's page, and pressing the "Move [YOURNATION] to [THEREIONYOUARELOOKINGAT]"

For example, The Coalition of Fascist Nations:

just joined, i'm "acrophobos" with the chilean flag

Welcome!

Just fucking play BLOC, atleast that game has consequences for you actions and it's not just a roleplay platform

thanks! i don't expect to play this very often though but i'm always willing to help out a fellow Sup Forumsack

Last bump

max barry is pretty good

The Company

LOL My glorious KillSJWs nation got deleted by mods.

nationstates.net/nation=the_new_matrix

Just joined is rather fun.

I joined last year. It's been pretty fun; I like how my nation has turned out. My goal was to create the best economy possible.

nationstates.net/nation=ins_conceland
made one now op hows it look

All citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number
boom reich mode started

My nation was banned after being nerfed. When God is a cuck you can't have sensible government be successful.

32% in defense. should i try to get that up? if so its to stop the welfare