Cocks

Cocks...
Gaysex...
Anime...

Well...

I want to be forced to drink the piss and eat the smegma from a cock while my master slaps my face and pulls on the chain connected to my nipple rings. That would make me hard, if not for the fact that my boy-clit is locked up in a tight chastity cage.

stop stop stop

s-stop.. it's for your mental health..

I won't stop unless my master removes the ring gag from my mouth, puts down the cattle prod and the riding crop, uncollars me and orders me to... but I'm a sex toy, just an onahole-cum-urinal that's made of flesh, I know that'll never happen.

These days I am coming to be convinced there is only one Finn poster in this board.

Very interesting Sup Forumsernational discussions going on here

>these threads

this is nu-Sup Forums and it's great

There are hundreds if not thousands of us. We are the figures you see in the corner of your eyes.

It's only one finn that is doing these threads. He should just go date some other finn but he refuses.

Is it bad I thought all Nordic posters were horny trans/gays when I first came to int?

Not really. Nordics have the highest amount of gay population in the world, so it shouldn't be a suprise to anyone that gay posting is mainly done by them

t. furry capital of the world
Also scat capital

At least you don't see us living out our sexual tendencies in places where they do not belong. We keep this shit private

I only know the one who've achieved to learn decent Japanese only by watching anime. I had been dubious but came to believe it when I knew most of you learn English mainly by watching US videos. Are you him?

What kind of person would ask him to go date with when he is an anime posting wanna be gay?

>What kind of person would ask him to go date with when he is an anime posting wanna be gay?

There are many who like anime and gay like him, he can find someone easily. I am guessing he is shy and just want to post here day in and day out.

Stop making these threads.

And here comes the cutest poster of them all.

>gay
>too shy to go date with another gay
>posting obscene anime pics on a bulletin board for substitution of his love

Sounds really heart warming desu-ne.

That's how finns are.

Have you ever considered killing yourself? It'll be good for your mental health.

>people are still doing this

>the sluttiest danelet is here too

I'm not cute!

Thoughts like that are actually bad for your mental health. Especially if other people find out you have them. It can cause much trouble.

finnish quality posting

>I'm not cute!
You're the cutest!

Only a dog would take this long to realize what's right in front of him.

Why post cocks on some stupid chinese cartoon forum while you could be out there sucking real cocks?

Because it's illegal

>coming from the cutest country

Break the law by sucking cocks and go to prison where you can keep sucking cocks and when you get out break the law again by sucking cocks and go to prison again where you can keep sucking cocks and when you get out......

I'm always here for these threads, mostly just to save anime images

Okej men du är inte bög då?

>wanting to suck on a s*Ngaporean's cock
disgusting

I'm just a lonely autist making shitposts, I have no good qualities. You can find many people much cuter than me.

>I'm just a lonely autist making shitposts, I have no good qualities. You can find many people much cuter than me.
Don't say that, you're a kind, cute and most likely interesting poster. You just seem to avoid talking.

You helped with destruction of Sup Forums, you are a good soldier

Y-you too

Do you want me to suck you? Or maybe tie you to my bed and rub your wee-wee with my Magic Wand?

Sug av mig sötnos.

ASL

23, man, hamlstad

Rather the latter! I am an extreme masochist.

Why have you fixated on me like that anyway?
The attention makes me kind of happy but I'm paranoid and afraid that you're just making fun of me.

>Why have you fixated on me like that anyway?
You're special.
>but I'm paranoid and afraid that you're just making fun of me.
If I made fun of you I would have done that already.

These threads are the real wealth of Sup Forums

Give up eesti, you have too many fans now

Sauce?

>If I made fun of you I would have done that already.
Can't argue with that.

Miyamoto issa

This makes me happy. I don't have anyone who likes me in real life so it's a strange feeling.

Good girl, be happy.

stop being gay

I'm not a girl, I'm a guy. I've said so before.

You're a girl in my heart.

Don't say that. I'm not at all feminine.

Okay sweetie.

Cocks...

out! out! homos get out!
go back to whichever one of the homo boards you came from you faggots

Hello gay anime singaporeanon.
I know a gay singaporean student over discord he is kind of a qt but very introverted and seems to be sexually conservative so not into instant cock and rp posting. I dont know if you are compatible and now that im writing this it hits me as autistic to introduce you as a notorious ERPer but maybe you can think of a more legant way if you have a discord and are interested in the first place to makecontact to some stranger.

Hey! Have you posted legs, yet? You dais you'd do it once December came around

*sigh*

Yes he's alredy posted his legs