Sup Forums, my father died and left me a good chunk of change. Not enough to retire off of, but enough to move...

Sup Forums, my father died and left me a good chunk of change. Not enough to retire off of, but enough to move, purchase a home, and car.

If Trump doesn't win, then I was thinking about moving to a different country. Don't get my wrong, I love the United States but I wouldn't like the heavy taxes that I'd be placed under if Hillary were to go into office.

What's the most Sup Forums tier countries currently, besides the United States? Preferably one with a low crime rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_specialized_agencies_of_the_United_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uruguay. Not even kidding.

iceland or faroes islands

Conflict makes you strong. Opportunity lies in chaos.
Don't be afraid.

Whatever happened to this girl?

Let's hear it for Antifragile, eh?

The US is still the best country in the world. I would never leave no matter who gets voted into office.

>let's fuck up two of the last ethnically pure places on the earth
great idea faggot

what is your occupation?

remember, unless you drop your US citizenship, you'll be paying US tax abroad, they keep taxing your salary globally.

K enjoy Hillary for 4 terms

Canada is basically the same thing as the US but housing taxes are lower.

I'd move to a comfy town in BC.

>4 terms

Please explain how she is going to repeal a constitutional amendment on her own?

Portugal.

Advantages:
>Nice people.
>Low cost of life
>Low crime rate
>Good weather

Disadvantages:
>Our PM is a nigger

Icelanders HATE Americans and good luck immigrating there. The island is no different

Yeah I heard Portugal is very welcoming to Americans. One of the only countries in Europe.

Go to fucking Lithuania:
>beaytiful girls, hungry for men from another countries
>good job opportunities in three most big cities
>low crime rate
>no guns
>if you compare taxes, house prices this is fucking heaven

Only con is that our language is very hard

Go to Japan, Desu

Singapore.
> Cheap
> Clean
> Open and modern city, very good planning
> All speak English
> Very good food.
> No taxes at all
> Very nice city.
> They pay you a lot if you get kids.
> Easy to start a business, its what gives the country income.
> Country is a big theme park
> Can get caned in public if you chew gum

>Canada
>housing taxes are lower
Is this what Canadians are doing now, just blatantly lie about the facts just to look good, bunch of scam artists

I've been to Iceland and yeah, they do.

Who cares.

Most of their hate comes from the fact that we tip and it is unheard of in their culture. It's seriously offensive to them.

Oh and we don't have and we hate negroes. 99,9% of them here are tourists

I love to talk with outsiders.
Some days ago se found a Lithuanian or Estonian teenage group on a very popular bar around here. We even found out that they were from a city that if i is spelled in portuguese it sounds like cona (pussy). We had a good kek

No.
Cuck.
Cuck.
>gypsies
Might as well go to fucking Somalia.

Move to either Israel, Saudi Arabia or UAE, OP.

>no taxes
Because every single poruguese is a criminal.

E nem tentes dizer au americano que não é verdade. Somos todos criminais.

This, would move there in a second if my situation allowed it.

I'm studying CS right now.
Hrm, Faroes Islands sounds pretty interesting user.

Who's to say that opportunity you're speaking of can't be acquired while living elsewhere in the world? Also, there's almost zero logic in this unless you're a speculator.

OD'd on heroin

I'd renounce it.

Texas. Will be new country soon.

>south asia
Have fun getting mugged and your kidneys harvested faggot.
South Asia is worse than Africa.

That's true. When they fight with someone the call all their familly to beat you,even their grandma

>What's the most Sup Forums tier countries currently,
Problably one country not on UN, is there any country not on UN?

I think I might be coming to Portugal, m80.

At least for a vacation.

any State of the Union, United States is a federal Corporation and if you are paying taxes you are paying taxes on a public office that need not be

lol slav shit mud puddle

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Opá o meu vizinho tem o ar condicionado ligado 24/7,tem um mini consultório na garagem pq o filho dele e fisioterapeuta na garagem pq o filho é desempregado,é policia, não posso dizer que ele paga a energia toda xD

come home anglo brother

Have fun in the only place smellier and more polluted than Brazil.

When will your wife's son's father die so he can inherit some gibs?

don't even need to leave the US. Move to Alaska. Sup Forums certified.

Otherwise, if you are OK with slavs, East Europe seems like the next Sup Forums haven. But probably have to learn their fucked up languages.

>texas
>spics

ok.

Thanks m9. Yeah when i go on vacations to Algarve (known for good beaches and bitches) i feel like i AM an outsider because almost everyone around me speaks english

>leaf
Don't you have a bull to prep?

Ive been to Lithuania before, was an awesome place. Tons of beautiful blondes and cheap beer.

Id move there, but im not a coward who leaves his country when things dont go right

Japan minus gun rights.

Vatican City

I don't believe that and neither do you.

come to the UK, very similar really...

Just make sure you say your Candian

Confirmed pedophile.
cuck

Yeah OP go to the only place more cucked than Sweden. Have fun being beaten and mutilated by peace loving sand shits.

Lol why?

Why do you need a gun when you have zero crime

medpack is your only choice.

I was on Pitcairn Island this year.

Plus:
> They will give you a nice house with a garden.
> Mango, Papaya, all the fruits you can think of grow everywhere. You can take as much as you want. Its free.
> Tropical climate.
> You can survive there with no job.
> They import a large stockpile of food and stuff they buy online.
> Based people there.
> Internet

Negative:
> 48 inhabitants
> In the middle of the Pacific
> The people that live there are descendants of mutineers,

>Cuck
>Country with no feminism
>Very little on the gay rights movement
>Nationalistic, hates China
>Everyone upholds the fucking law
>cuck
Fuck off retard
In America guns are for funs, Iceland.

cuck

To follow the japanese trend of suicide

Is there anywhere in Russia where I wouldn't get raped, mugged, and murdered?

They've defeated them before.

Trump will win the election or there will be a civil war that ends with Trump winning. The elites of the elites have pretty much accepted that Trump is actually the less scary option. Hillary is being allowed to have her little party like hopeless McCain was, not out of expectation of victory.

Vote first

>norway
Fuck off cuck.

Switzerland

Portugal is the best country to live if you are an outsider... Here your money worth almost twice cause our minimum wage is around 500€≈$500

Yeah right.

There are more shitskins in medpack than you can fathom.

The Globalists Jews don't care.

They are there.

Nah, it'll all go to charity. Fuck giving money back to my family, it'll only teach them to become bloodsucking degenerates.

Cost of life is sooper low

What a bunch of freedom deprived cucks. If I ever go there I'll liberate them with tips.

This.

>straight cis white male as president
USA had a nigger president for 8 years and about to have a woman for the next 8

>qt chinks instead of obese niggers and white women
>no spree shooting every week
>no terrorism

Canada is the only good safe non cucked placed to live desu senpai

Retardation.

This desu, I'd move to Iceland when and settle down once I'm older but I have some slight gypsy, Russian, Sami, and finnish ancestry, so no thanks, I would not want to destroy their pure Nordic gene pool.

> America
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha,

Japan

If you renounce citizenship you must pay an exit tax if your assets are over $250K or something. Basically they take everything you have, eval it at market price, then charge you 30%. You have to renounce before you get the money.

Or you might be able to find a trusted overseas partner to take the money so you technically don't have enough to qualify. But that's probably illegal.

If you don't plan on going back to the US ever, you can just ignore this though.

How it is like to live in Tumbler,sweed friend?

Dunno you'll need to find a slav guide. Probably go to EU east Europe to be safer.

Netherlands outside of the Randstad (Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Utrecht) is still very liveable. Great climate if you don't like very hot or very cold weather.

Also, nearly everybody speaks English.

If you want low taxes I'd say panama
Eurocucks pay as much taxes as we brazilcucks do

Brazillians' life sucks

You have to live with the hardcore scammers,the hardcore muggers,the hardcore robbers and the hardcore mini niggas that carry guns in rio

Actually wikipedia has it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states
The countries not on UN or Un specielized agencies ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_specialized_agencies_of_the_United_Nations ) are:

Abkhazia
Nagorno-Karabakh
Northern Cyprus
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
Somaliland
South Ossetia
Transnistria

Moscow and St. Petersburg are relatively safe for a foreigner.
You can still get mugged, but not likely to get raped or murdered. But you won't be able to comfortably live there without Russian friends or knowing Russian yourself.
If you somehow manage to work online and keep your average american dollar salary, you'll be a rich man there.

Also, Moscow is 1/4 muslim already, they are everywhere.

t. Russian

Also, you can have guns in panama
I want to move there myself one day

That you got right, in rio.
My state alone is like 4 times bigger than moortugal, what the fuck makes you think the whole Brazil is like rio?

Invest your money and make it grow more dumbass

Since my Father was born there and is still a citizen I intend to use that to fast track my citizenship and retire in the country there and live the Gaucho life.

>mugged
>singapore
the government harvest kidneys of anyone who chews gums, criminal don't exist in singapore.

Because Portugar isn't Portugal. It's Lisbon

Go back to Africa nigger

>just say you're a literal retard
No thanks.

Uruguay if you want a little cozy 90-95% white place.
Bolivia if you want to live in a place where ACTUAL white privilege exists.
Not kidding