WUZ

WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716036/Constance-Wu-says-Matt-Damon-s-Great-Wall-perpetuates-racist-myth-impassioned-letter-posted-Twitter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What were they trying to keep out?
Mongolians...I'm pretty sure it was the Mongolians.

In a related comment, I'm pretty sure that Matt Damon is going to skate from any accusations of "appropriation" since he's that high ranking in the Hollywood liberal order.

MONGOLIANZZ

MONGOLIANS

i hate Matt Damon like everybody, but we don't know why...

It's got Matt Damon, it is going to be cucked as hell.

DA WHITE BOY BE STEALIN' OUR HISTORY

>MATT DAMON
Great movie kek

LMAO THE MOVIE IS CALLED THE GREAT WALL PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOP TRUMP OVER MATT DAMONS FACE

BUMP FOR EPIC MAY MAY

Chinese (and Korean) directors do this shit all the time.

Pseudo-historic period action/adventures that for some reason have white people interspersed.

I think its because they just like white people.
Or white people have more appeal in those countries, I don't know.

CHONGS 'N SHIT

wait, I though only failed actors do this kind of movies, like john cusack, hayden christian and nicolas cage.

>4

PRAISE HIM

THE CHINESE ARE SEXUALIZING OUR WHITE MEN. THIS IS CLASSIC RACIAL AND SEXUAL OBJECTIFICATION. WHO WILL HOLD THE CHINESE ACCOUNTABLE?

>nicolas cage
>failed actor

Hahah what the fuck is this?

This looks dumb as shit.

SJWs are so fucking dumb in America that they will probably say a Chinese movie made by a Chinese director with Chinese money for the Chinese market is an example of white washing. That is like saying Rush Hour was yellow washing. All the dipshit SJWs do is see a white person and apply the same dumb theory to every circumstance. It is safe to assume that a Chinese film reflects Chinese culture, and the Chinese are appropriating a white guy for their own reasons.

Shouldn't people be more upset that Mongols are being portrayed as demon monsters?

but they have smilar IQ family.

Not too far-fetched

The guy makes millions from violent movies but wants the US to ban most guns. Sup Forums should sabotage his films just as much as Sup Forums did on the ghostbutthole movie.

wrong lol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716036/Constance-Wu-says-Matt-Damon-s-Great-Wall-perpetuates-racist-myth-impassioned-letter-posted-Twitter.html

With a small history lesson you realize they were

This stupid cunt fucks a white dude...

Lives is white hipsterville Silverlake, CA in Los Angeles

and talks shit about Matt Damon..

She is the epitome of a westernized cunt

WE WUZ NINJA'S AND SHIT

Howz this?

Called it SJW are the least intellectually sophisticated people out there. Nearly all their theories are factually wrong.

Seems like Hollywood jews are now trying to make Asians hate whites as much as blacks hate whites.

haha

Fuck trump looks so badass with a little scruff like that

She's willfully ignorant. She's pretending like she doesn't know that Hollywood is all about money. The only way the director could convince the studios to invest $100 million in production cost was to enlist an A-lister. This is nothing new. There just aren't enough Asian-Chinese A-listers to sell to the studios.

SJWs should forgo with the pretense and just scream 'we hate white people!'

They could have put Jet Li in it.