Prisons

this is a prison in the Philippines

in your opinion how are the living conditions in a prison supposed to be?

Such a powerful pic

Liveable

omg prisoners being punished???

Ideally we could just send all our crims to a massive desert island with nothing but freakish ape beings for company

really makes u think..

Certainly implores one to ponder...

Kek

They need to post pictures of this shit in American prisons and jails.
Anytime I'm in I think of shit like that and how many millions of people had to do time way harder than me. It makes it impossible to bitch about your sentence.
But yeah American jails aren't bad, I'd honestly love to check out those summer camps you guys have over in Europe. Might go take a trip and catch a few misdemenors

>high population island nation
>limited space to build serviceable prisons
>poor government

Of course 3rd world shit hole prisons are crowded.

You already tried that.

They just go on the internet and shitpost all day.

It really drills your coconut

>living conditions
If your crime involves another person's life purposely put in danger or the death of another (nigger crimes) then just throw them in and never let them out. Let them make their own living conditions. Stuff them in a prison that's decently furnished and drop in enough food/water every week. Let them sort themselves out.
If you damage society then you should be permanently removed from it.

>Phillipines GDP per Capita: 2,800 American Dollars
Wow, why doesn't this country with 1/20th of our GDP per capita have the same living conditions as us in their fucking prisons. It's almost like they're living in poverty.

You'd just get deported and we'd have to take you back and house your degenerate ass yet again. Seriously... you sound like someone shopping around describing hotels. Maybe take a moment to re-assess your choices, think about the nice things you can earn yourself outside of an institution. If you aren't shitposting and your social worker(s) haven't told you about him as of yet, check out the work of Stanton Samenow. Man took the prison system by storm and nailed to a T the motivations of purported shitheads such as your self, my good sir.

The new president has a solution.

Instead of arresting people he just has them killed.

except he doesn't.

they've turned themselves in in record numbers because people actually understand threats of violence.

>same living conditions
Our prisons have enough room to have 2-4 people share a room. Their prisons literally don't have enough space to walk around without bumping into someone.

Are you retarded?

Worse than hell

so people think twice about doing something to land them back in there.

what if I admit I'm the epitome of what he was talking about?
I am a self aware criminal and generally don't care about the "victims" of my crimes. I'm not a violent offender so fuck you if you can't handle a little damage.
Free meals and free medical are a bonus. I once needed dental work but did not have the money so I violated probation to get the required minimal time to get free procedures. only 30 days in my state, BTW.
Enjoy paying for people like me and the niggers I hang out with.
Only one of us is mad about the situation

One of the Best decisions you ever made dad, put all the trash down there.

Depends on who sits in them.

A prison for Danes should be spacious and more hotel like. Why? Because Danes have a high chance of becoming functioning citizens again.

None danish prison:
>Arbeit Macht Frei

Filthy foreigners have no rights and should be treated like animals they are.

Prison is a punishment, an alternative to corporal or capital punishment.

The intent is to take away privileges held by non offenders, freedom to travel, freedom of association, standard of living.

Violent offenders should be held in solitary confinement, no contact with anyone but a lawyer, doctor and the guards. They get a copy of the religious text of there choice and one piece of paper per week to write a letter on.
Non violent offenders are kept in barracks with no privacy. They may receive visitors once a month. They have access to self education.
For both types of offenders, exercise is limited to walking, no sports or body building.
No media access, felons are not allowed to vote so the right of a free press does not benefit them.
All actions are strictly regimented. From wake/sleep, meals, moving around the complex and interacting with others.
Transgressions are punished by further restrictions appropriate to the offence. Throw food and you get water and portage for a month.
Fighting turns you into a violent offender and you go to dolitary for the remainder of your term.
Yelling gets you Barry manalow piped into your cell.

No rehabilitation.
No parol.
No wind or rain
No sunshine.

Truth, USA prisons are a Holiday Inn compared to this hell

kek

Race and gender probably have a big role to play in how their punishment/rehabilitation should be , but I thinks that's way to sensible a thought for our cucked society

isn't that how Philippians sleep regularly?

The fact that you are a few days ago I was a good one day and I night in the world to me to is a very great good luck to the all my friends heart is of a new sudden I love it when so I can could be have you ever heard of the year of a high school football game tomorrow and I I'm not a fan since of and the other side hand y The best of yluck all day and the rest of the best of luck in your face and I love it and

Yes.

underrated

x1 c135 the fuck is with them and dictate their every action is unknown to the city of Toronto and the bell with the key twice any other questions please contact the sender by reply to your teammates means either crouch in a choke point and shoot a huge list of things to consider the following.

>tfw British criminals and beggars can make a better country than muzzies and blacks

Nothing but a sound of hard labor, groaning and sledges. Explosive collars on all prisoners. If the manager finds the work lacking, he picks the collars that go off.
In case of war they are used to test enemy fortifications, bite artillery positions, deplete encircled enemy's ammunition supplies.

and we have this stupid germanic with his non sense again

why germanics are so stupid?

fucking romans had one job, thanks romans, now we have germanics and their shitty mouth

who cares what these jungle gooks do as long as they dont do it in a white society

Wtf I hate prison now

they should put them to work