TRUMP CHICKENS OUT OF DEBATES

>asked about whether he’d accept the three-debate schedule proposed by the Commission on Presidential Debates.

>“Well, I’ll tell you what I don’t like,” Trump responded. “It’s against two NFL games. I got a letter from the NFL saying, ‘this is ridiculous, why are the debates against — because the NFL doesn’t want to go against the debates because the debates are gonna be pretty massive, from what I understand, OK. And I don’t think we should be against the NFL. I don’t know how the dates were picked.”

>Stephanopoulos asked if he were against the dates picked.

>“Hillary Clinton wants to be against the NFL,” Trump said. “Maybe like she did with Bernie Sanders where they were on Saturday nights when nobody’s home.”

>A spokesman for the NFL told CNN’s Brian Stelter that the organization had not sent a letter to Trump.

IS TRUMP REALLY SAYING HE'S NOT GOING TO DEBATE SHILLARY BECAUSE THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME NFL GAMES ON?

Say it with me, Sup Forums: BETA KEK

B E T A C U C K

E

T

A

C

U

C

K

Other urls found in this thread:

debates.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=57&cntnt01origid=93&cntnt01detailtemplate=newspage&cntnt01returnid=80
youtube.com/watch?v=scBmmrXWSlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he's saying he doesn't like it and he's exposing shilling tactics. Stop projecting your own insecurities and fantasies, libcuck.

The nfl didn't send him a letter. The man is lying.

How do you know the NFL isn't lying?

>liberals in charge of reading comprehension

This. The NFL is always lying

he's shilling for the Media, media in-turn shills for him. Stop being this dumb.

Except the debates were scheduled in July 2015 by the nonpartisan Commission On Presidential Debates, you fucking idiot: debates.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=57&cntnt01origid=93&cntnt01detailtemplate=newspage&cntnt01returnid=80

Maybe you should read your own post, because he didn't say anything close to that.

Clinton wants the debates to happen when fewer people are watching. She loses support with each showing. This is also why she avoids the media and doesn't hold press conferences. Her plan is to sneak into the White House.

just hide and ignore the thread, it's obvious trolling if you haven't noticed. Use another thread to discuss the actual matter seriously, you won't get anything here.

That organization is controlled by the Democrats, Republicans and corporations who fund them.

Shut up, leaf. I don't want Trump to be the president but at least he's promised to take over your country and make Canada American again.

>shillary gets her minions to air the debates during football

>trump is the chicken for calling her on it

Is this an alternate reality?

Nah, get the debate going when there is nothing on, he want's more eyes upon it. He's too smart for the funny shit the Democrats are trying to pull.

Are you mentally challenged? He's complaining that due to the NFL games, not enough people might watch the debates. That implies literally the opposite of being scared to debate her. He wants more people to watch the debates because he's that confident.

>nonpartisan

TPTB always favor libs because they are libs and already knew Hellary was going to be their candidate. They also know how unlikable she is, thus the shitty scheduling.

>A spokesman for the NFL told CNN’s Brian Stelter that the organization had not sent a letter to Trump.

Excellent.

this is the leftist MO deflect all your insecurities onto the opponent

YOU DON'T MESS WITH FOOTBALL!!!

The Debate dates are announced in 2015, but the NFL regular schedule is announced in April 2016. Are you suggesting that Shillary's minions can somehow see the future? Yeah, there's definitely an alternate reality. You're in it.

Trump hasn't been having a good week. I have a feeling this could be the end of his campaign. He'll just refuse to debate, win only a handful of states, and not even give a concession speech.

Trump will only agree to debates if he gets the biggest audience possible. Hillary wants to do what she did with Bernie-- make sure as few people as possible are watching because she's so stupid and unlikable.

Trump is the alpha predator. He will not debate Hillary unless the whole world gets to see him humiliate her. When he makes her cry he wants everyone to be watching, because the media won't cover it the day after.

>this shill thread again

He is right tho

Why do you think all the democratic debates were held at weird times? She didn't want anybody to watch.

Why the fuck would they schedule them on the same nights the most popular sport in America is starting? The CPD is either extremely retarded, or they don't want people to watch the debates. We can only speculate on which of those is the case.

The NFL schedule formula is known though. There's games on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays. They might not have known which teams would be playing (granted Bears-Packers is going to be more watchable than the SNF Saints-Falcons game), but they knew there would be games because of how the NFL season is structured.

Who do you think the owners are in the NFL?
They literallly run everything and want to protect their status quo.

they were informed it was going to be Jeb vs Hillary and it would've been the most low-energy, uninteresting shit.

Yeah you're right nobody could possibly predict what day of the week the NFL will air their most popular games

It's a call for our help. He's banking on there being enough social outrage for (((their))) devious scheduling that it'll do them more harm than good.

Kek guide us.

Doesn't matter which teams plays sometimes. Even a JagsvTitans game have been beating MLB playoff games.

>I have a feeling this could be the end of his campaign.
t. increasingly nervous man

>shilling this hard
Here's your 2¢...you deserve it.

Kekekek

OP just got told by a leaf

it's over

/thread

Hillary has the upper hand though. She can just keep suggesting bad times and make trump look bad for always refusing. She can just ride it out like this until the end

>the NFL regular schedule is announced in April 2016

It's the same every year you fucking idiot

Hillary is clearly trying to pick the battle and battleground.

You say fuck off, and negotiate a real time. Hillary doesn't want to be seen live bumbling against him on national TV. She doesn't want the entire nation getting redpills.

She's also a dumb cunt and doesn't think Football is a big deal.

Tell her to fuck off and schedule this shit for a proper night.

So he can't do Saturday because "no one's home," he can't do Sundays, Mondays, or Thursdays. So Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday? What's the excuse then?

>Tuesday is taco night at Trump Towers. Sorry, can't make that.
>Wednesday is the day I get my hair implants and I have to give Putin head under the table at the Kremlin.
>Friday is just as quiet as Saturday. Can't do that.

Remember the one Dem. debate that took place the weekend the new Star Wars came out?
>P-p-pure coincidence

Don't worry, people will be able to read about the important parts of the debate from (((unbiased))) news sources afterwards.

Goddamn, you niggers are dense. The NFL schedule has changed little over the years: Thursday nights, Sundays at 1ET, 4:30ET and a night game, then a Monday night game. 2-3 games on Thanksgiving then they add Saturdays for the last 4 weeks of the season. It's gonna be like this this year, and next year, etc. it doesn't take any skill whatsoever to predict, or at best, make an educated guess.

>Except the debates were scheduled in July 2015 by the nonpartisan Commission On Presidential Debates

>nonpartisan

Trump isn't the one running away from public scrutiny. It's Clinton who hasn't had a press conference in well over 200 days when she's running for President.

Only cucks watch Thursday Night Football

fpbp

We're not talking about Hillary, you all think she sucks and there's no changing your minds. But I can point out when Trump is being a BetaCuck. And the best you guys can come up with is

>Trump's being beta because conspiracy

lol

>BECAUSE THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME NFL GAMES ON?
No, he's saying that Shillary is trying to pull the same shit on him that she did with Sanders and he's not going to take her nonsense. Learn to fucking read autist.

>Reminder that this is what happens when CTR increases its budget to $6 million

How would any of this take away from the fact the Hillary is STILL a CROOK and LIAR?

>Trump is saying that aliens are made out of ham cheese with door knobs and lasso buildings.

Of course there is no quote of him saying this, but in the American press, you are free to make up whatever you want and you don't have to provide quotes to back it up.

>gets BTFO by facts
>starts making up his own scenarios
>mfw

I'm not arguing for Trump's side I'm merely refuting the point that they wouldn't know there would be football games on that date. Frankly if you give a shit about the future of your country you can stop watching the Saints-Falcons game (the debate would run from 9:00-10:30, so you'd only miss the 2nd or 3rd quarters, of course assuming you don't know how to flip channels), you shouldn't be voting. Ditto for the Packers game.

Personally I don't think it's a conspiracy but the line that "they didn't know the schedule" doesn't make much sense when the days don't change. The only times the games aren't on Monday, Sunday, or Thursday is at the end of the season when some games are on Saturday night.

donald, I came for the debates, my sides demand them.

No he's saying they should change the dates. Nothing about backing out. Christ are all you people dense.

>We're not talking about Hillary
We are.

thats actually really smart.
hes trying to get as wide an audience as possible. the more people watch the more he can get through.
and believe it or not football night is a VERY large portion of the tv audience.

Nah TNF's got some games that are gonna be good this year, Rams-Seahawks, Texans-Patriots (no Brady so should be close), Rex Bowl week one, etc.

Why is the leaf so based?

Is this the same one being leaf making all the leafs look good?

>I got a letter from the NFL
>It's against two games, can't do it

aaannnnnnnndd he's on the cover of every news story yet again

Another media bait.

good job Professor Trump

This.

Holy shit, these blatant shill threads

the DNC helped through the primaries for hillary in part due to the fact that they made sure the DNC debates were at the most absolutely inconvenient times. During star wars opening weekend, competing with major football games, being during saturday nights, etc. They wanted low viewership because they all know hillary is fucking shit when she isn't scripted and rehearsed.

Now they're trying to do the same shit for the general debates.

(((Goodell)))

YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT #IMWITHHER

You guys really think they will move the fucking PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES because of a sports event? How plebeian can you be. Which is more important? This is roman style slave subversion tactics trump is using. Did you retards ever think that people would want to switch between the two super cool events if they happen to get bored of one? There's a reason things air in blocs.

He lied about the NFL letter to get his name in the headlines again didn't he

That's not why he wants it moved.

Goodell's a Republican and the best QB in the league is redpilled.....

>of course silly goyim! Stations love to air their shows to compete with major events! They want you to flip away to the game!

How retarded can you be? The only reason for this is that hilldog wants to ensure nobody sees her performance.

>getting called a libcuck by a leaf
>the leaf is right
OP you are legally and morally obligated to kill yourself now. Nice knowing you.

Aaron Rodgers is redpilled?

He wants more coverage on the debates and doesnt want to compete with the NFL

Its just that simple, he's a businessman and he knows the basics of advertising.

Fuck off

Or Trump can propose Prime time debates.

SHillery either takes the bait or claims scheduling conflicts with Wall Street fundraisers.

fugg

Trump is crass, hillary will stir him up on stage.

He'll say something half retarded half brilliant. Viewers will only get the retard end.

rip, I realize I lost lost $1000

What the fuck, I hate the NFL now.

Trump is still a cuck, though.

Who runs away from a woman. Like, mother fucker, raise your fists. Stand your ground, don't run like a bitch lol.

Trump beat the entire GOP fields who tried the same shit Hillary is going to try. She doesn't have a new angle to attack him from, and Trump has proven himself quite capable of defending himself in a head to head matchup. The only thing that he could potentially screw up on is breaking debate rules, but that seems unlikely.

He isn't running away. He's trying to draw attention to the debates, draw attention to how transparently afraid Clinton is, and maybe holding a small amount of hope that the debates could be rescheduled to a time when there will be more viewers.

He isn't going to refuse to show up to the debate no matter how rigged it is.

He wants to debate her on Wednesdays at prime time so that more people see it.

>He wouldn't pick Pence
t.user on the day of the nice attacks

You people fucked up when you failed to pick Rand the man Paul.

Rest in Peace GOP.

To be honest they CPD is probably so out of touch with the average American they didn't even think about it.

This is correct

>two NFL games

How can two handegg matches be a threat to Trump? It's not the Superbowl, who cares about a shitty little game between the Carolina Cucks and the Louisiana Losers?

thanks for fixing the transcript

Football is a pretty big deal here. NFL preseason games regularly get ratings higher than other sports championships.

>You guys really think they will move the fucking PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES because of a sports event?

I don't know if we have that much America left

Do pro football players make up a large portion of Donald's voterbase, or something?

Football is more important to us than your whole continent

1) It's Falcons-Saints

2) MNF usually finishes at the top on cable ratings

y

>pro footballers
No, but I'd wager the people who watch the NFL are much more likely to be right-wing.

That looks shopped as fuck. Also, less people are going to watch the debates if they're playing NFL simultaneously. I don't know why I have to explain that to you.

Most of America watches football you dipshit

We take handegg here as seriously as hockey in Canada. Fuck off you leaf.
You're fucking horrible at the one sport that you're known for.

Too true. I forgot about all the plebes who get their information from the television. Maybe I was wrong, Trump really is a genius! By scheduling debates on non-NFL nights, he gives plebes more TV to watch, and gets a great platform to pitch to his voter base of uneducated inbreds! What a guy.

So from this post I gather you don't want people watching the debates.

youtube.com/watch?v=scBmmrXWSlk

These shills get paid by the post. Hillary has been paying for her audience since day one

Oh, I do. But if deciding whether to watch a regular season NFL game or the presidential debate causes you to feel consternation, you're probably already a Trump voter.