Bernie Sanders Leaves the Democratic Party

The Democratic National Committee ripped Bernie Sanders a nasty raw asshole in the most visible rape the nation has witnessed in many a moon.

Bernie got fucked.

Bernie got cucked,

And it is all Hillary's doing.

inquisitr.com/3356226/bernie-sanders-announces-he-is-leaving-the-democratic-party/

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3356226/bernie-sanders-announces-he-is-leaving-the-democratic-party/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/28/bernie-sanders-leaves-democratic-party.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inquisitr.com/3356226/bernie-sanders-announces-he-is-leaving-the-democratic-party/

Why isn't anyone talking about this? Seems legit

Hillary tries to suppress the news and she OWNS the media.

bumping

I saw it talked about a little bit, he ran as an independent for senate so he's returning as that. His political career is basically over after he's done with his term, he's too old now. I wish he wouldn't of cucked out and actually never endorsed clinton.

Invasive YOUR PHONE HAS A VIRUS ads
>Legit

There is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't speak out against her now.

But then again, he didn't say anything when there was reason to speak out against her

Ahahahaha

Maybe he is afraid?

Hillary is evil.

Agreed. He should have made a stand.

Now, no one will take the Bernie supporters seriously.

Ever again.

Because the DNC shill candidate will always win the nomination.

fucking cuck

Well. Your tribeswoman was the leader of the ones who cucked the poor bastard.

Pic related is Bernie's attitude about the backstabbing DNC.

That's some nice party unity you got there, Hilldawg.

That picture is a perfect example of how BLM completely fucking destroyed any chance of Sanders getting the black vote.

Well, he certainly motivated many young people to get up and get active only to lead them into betrayal and defeat at the hands of supposed allies.

Welcome to the shit life.

I think Hillary was behind it somehow.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/28/bernie-sanders-leaves-democratic-party.html

I think I actually do feel bad for Bernie now.

Which is interesting, though I'm not a Bernie supporter, because he's a black person's best friend. Sure, he doesn't support reparations, because he isn't completely fucking retarded; but the dude's entire platform revolves around disproportionately helping minorities.

Is bernie the cuck, or will he be doing the cucking? Donations returned when?