twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feels good

>ywn be an american redneck
youtube.com/watch?v=QE-HG0RM8lw

Thanks god

It might not be a bad thing

white niggers

>tfw you'll never fuck easy, low iq redneck qts

I want to be a redneck. They always have so much fun no matter poor they are.

I dont know why, but their ugliness + slutness is making them hot

Chubby loli on the left, mm.

THIS

Its like they live in their own happy, innocent world far away from the city rush and world problems

I want to be stupid, careless and happy like them

Stop

IMMA KEEP IT REDNECK
youtu.be/t2hWgwTHMvw

He's not wrong.

He's no longer white because niggers.
I'm tired on him embarrasing himself around me.
Mind your business 56.

Why didnt you move to the countryside yet, americanon?

YEE YEE

Don't idolize their culture. They're the most backwards part of the country. Every jarring statistic or fact you read about the U.S. like there still being people who are functionally illiterate in the U.S. is because of the south.
Alcoholism, tacit racism, and laziness are not fun. Also they're only poor on paper, wealth in the south is all generational, they inherit homes so they can live off of a very small income.

but they're stinky brainlets who wont accept my autism

aren't half of those people in the picture, just meth addicts?

>tacit racism
Hardly a negative character trait. It's a great genetic defense to the genetic melting pot we're becoming.

My thoughts exactly. Getting laid wouldnt be a problem either since you can bang your cousins or your drunken sister.

>Alcoholism, tacit racism, and laziness are not fun
I beg to differ

>you can bang your cousins
Okay pakistani.
*spits tobacco*

youtube.com/watch?v=qogVHlmFcx0

WHY WERENT I BORN AS AN AMERICAN

KILL MEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>poor

Those Rocky boots are close to $300 and that looks like a side by side key clipped to her bikini, those are very expensive

>tfw I would spend hours playing gta san andreas on the countryside, dressed as a cowboy, driving trucks and listening to K Rose

youtu.be/27Wx2Uh1aRs

Poor whites are worse than niggers

the noble savage

You are now aware that the greaser subculture is alive and well in Sweden and the Southern Cross is not uncommon to see on vintage American cars or just rusted Volvos

youtube.com/watch?v=GJltEILIO8Y

Nope

>ywn be a cowboy Chad fucking redneck qts

>ywn go mud bogging with your hot cousins

feels bad man...

I grew up in a redneck family AMA

Literally american gypsies

is your dad your brother too?

No. Incest is super illegal here. My mom is actually a yankee while my dad is local lmao.

I don't believe you

Do you drive a Ford F-450?

If not, are you an outsider among your people?

I left for the city when I went to college and didn't go back. I drive a Prius now.

Also it's an F-150 you uncultured mountain kraut

I've always hated people like this

>even the children are fat

>hating fun

>Every jarring statistic or fact you read about the U.S. like there still being people who are functionally illiterate in the U.S. is because of the south.

wonder why

can you guys spot the c*lifornians in this thread

>st. louis
>baltimore
>chicago
>detroit
>new orleans

try again

I can get addicted to opioids anytime I want tho.

They seem to have fun and actually live decent lives thanks to their culture of property inheritance and general low prices in the Southern United states. Talladega Alabama was honestly one of the best experiences I've ever had and I fucking hate watching NASCAR.

this is amazing

fun fact, a white leftist hates everything about rednecks but fall over themselves trying to make excuses for nigger gang culture

this is because subconsciously they know that whites are better than niggers, and hold white people to higher standards

Are rednecks the ultimate form of white?

There is no balkan equivalent to these people?

Rural Americans are real Americans. Whether in the Deep South, Prairies or wherever.

This. Everything is so fucking cheap here.

How many siblings do you have?

is cousin-fucking widely spread?

Just one younger sister.

I mean, it's not as prevalent as popular culture makes it out to be, but I'm sure it does happen. It's not considered acceptable if that's what you're asking.

Actually, any sex before marriage is frowned upon generally, and cousins can't get married.

Also, are you a souther redneck or an appalachian hillbilly?
and what is the difference?

> a couple of literal red necks in the back

Redneck. I lived in a community that's within 20 miles of the Mississippi River. Hillbillies are completely different, but they're good folk.

Feels good. Rednecks are absolute fucking meatheads with zero taste and zero regards. Even if you were transplanted into such a life you wouldn't magically become as retarded as them, and you'd attempt to escape from the lifestyle after mere days. Imagine how stupid you'd have to be to consider driving around in mud, drinking light piss and listening to country pop about driving around in mud and drinking light piss a pastime.

so what is the difference dude?

literal 10/10 guy
best guy

In general, hillbillies are like redneck swiss. They're insular and distrusting of outsiders. They also tend to be poorer than your average redneck, although that's mostly down to mountainous regions not being as wealthy as river basins.

Rednecks exist everywhere, Idaho is the Alabama of the west. Also cowboys =\= rednecks. Colorado, Montana, the great plains states and Texas are cowboy states while the rest of the south is redneck. Cowboys are rich farm boys and rednecks are middle class to poor party goers with all of their money blown on alchohol and their trucks. Both are pretty amusing people desu

Those mud parties look fun af tho

Mudding is pretty fun even if you're not driving. Idk why but big trucks are fun to ride in period

>rednecks are noble savages

I thought rural Croats were already rednecks though. There's a lot of them here too, though somewhat less. This is a parody on the popularity of redneck culture in Croatia:

youtube.com/watch?v=7P4KrdJooxk

wrf i love america

Slovenian rednecks, if anyone is interested (this one was made by actual members of the subculture):

youtube.com/watch?v=VkZ_1qmV75k

>tfw

>ywn tear mud pit with your lifted F-350 while your half naked sister is cheering for you

damn this is great. then they go shooting and have a yuge steak. merica is so based.

I know redneck culture is strong in Finland too, so post 'em.

I don't know what so attractive about redneck girls, or even british slags, but I really want to go to Bumfuck Nowhere, Alabama and try to fuck one of them.

same

most rednecks are meth heads

> hillbillies are like the swiss
ftfy

mud driving is fun. rich kids do that too. your thoughts are correct but the illustration is wrong.

nah it may be a terminology thing but proper rednecks are not necessarily equivalent to white trash (poor fags / meth heads / trailer trash). some rednecks are filthy rich.

>what so attractive about redneck girls
duh, the answer is obvious. they are easy. well easier than most. and not in a bad way. simple people are more sincere especially compared to the corporate world full of sjw/feminists that we live in.

>he doesn't hate us and openly says nice things about america
are you new?

no, quite old. but have not been much on /int in the last few years or since every country started to have their own threads.

Theys ain't rednecks nos more.

I hate white trash

See

Dixie music used to be the best in the world ;__;
Wtf happened

>hey user wanna go shoot some beer cans with mommy's new .357?

African American concentration is literally why

Holy fuck this so much. My grandparents are from West Virginia and they've NEVER been kind to me.

Generals have ruined Sup Forums