How do you cope with no Flash for like 5 months?

How do you cope with no Flash for like 5 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Juqoh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finshing up the last of the capeshit shows on my list and then going into full anime-mode for the summer.

Enjoy that there is no Arrow for 5 months.

Come to terms that I will be severly disappointed with Season 3 since they'll drudge up that Flashpoint nonsense again

Catching up on a bunch of Netflix originals I'd put off. About halfway through Narcos.

Preacher

After the S2 finale?

Pretty easily. I just finished all of Peaky Blinders.

Reading Rebirth books because I'm a Wallyfag.

Watching Scream, Scream Queens, Penny Dreadful, Supernatural and Flesh&Bone

By reading Rebirth.

>watching Scream and Scream Queens at the same time

I'm pretty sure that's how you get AIDS. The only way I can stand watching those shows is how far apart they are in the year.

>Flesh and Bone

Prepare for maximum disappointment.

Mr Robot.
I would recommend checking Slasher out if you have Netflix or Chiller. Yes the acting is questionable, yes it's very obviously a Canadian production, but it's a pretty tongue n cheek horror show that's cheesy as hell but still somehow works.

Looking at Reverse Flash fridge memes on the Flash TV reddit.

Yes, I know I'm a faggot.

Reading Flash comics (or Dixon's Nightwing, haven't decided)

I'm preparing myself mentally for the disappointment S3 will bring.

I think of how horrible the last season was, how it ended, and all of a sudden my desire to watch more is significantly lessened.

I am debating the new House of Cards season. Last one left a real bad taste in my mouth and I haven't heard if the new one is any better.

How is mach 50 not a thing?

Seriously.

I'm down nice dubs
Summer is my favorite time to watch horror movies because it was the only time when I could stay up late when I was little and my first time like being in the night
so comfy

>Scream
Are you a hardcore masochist by any chance?
Scream Queens was at least dumb kind of fun. Scream the TV series made me want to gouge out my eyes.

People watched Scream after Bella Thorne shook her ass and they came? Ok, whatever

I think they are both entertaining
I like anything that pokes fun at its genre
like Crazy Ex-Gf and Jane the Virgin or Gwenpool

Pretty easily.

I stopped caring around the point that webm related happened.

Season two sucked for the majority of the episodes. Literally the most memorable thing is King Shark. Thats pathetic.

God Zoom had the most paper thin motivation ever.

I still can't figure out who was lamer; Zoom, Darhk or Savage.
This year capeshows had some really shit villains.

Pulling this out of my ass- maybe by then it's called something other than Mach?
Does speed scale exponentially like sound does?
Like 11 Decibels is not just 10+1 decibels?

I've only watched Arrow when it crossed over with Flash, but I can't believe Darhke was the season villain. He seemed like a punk of the week

Huge Strange and Vaughn Du Clark were fucking great though

Everything about him pisses me off.
>supposed to be hundreds year old leader of a secret international crime syndicate and an equal of Ra's al Ghul
>is a retarded manchild who jobs like a bitch in his every appearance outside of the first and final episodes whom even his subordinates don't like and can't take seriously
I just don't buy it. Not to mention he was more annoying than threatening. I think they wanted to make him like iZombie's Blaine, but fucked it up.

>Vaughn Du Clark
>great
Fuck no. Mr. Boss was great from what little we saw of him. Du Clark was the absolute worst thing about second season. He's boring as fuck and it doesn't help that his actor is the least charming actor on the show.

No Mach 50 would be around 40,000 mph. Which is double entry speeds.

Also he was too insanely evil to be a fucking soda salesmen.

At least we got Rita out of it tho

I think it's cause mach is measured as related to the speed of sound ie moving through a medium, for example there is no mach anything in the vacuum of space cause there is no sound moving. So at a speed that would be the equivalent of mach 50 maybe you can't get sound movement and it doesn't exist?

bella thorne is in scream? might have to watch

Ask your sister/girlfriend/mother how they deal with no Vampire Diaries for 5 months, since that is essentially what you're watching. Just remember you are a (presumably) grown man, asking how to cope without a CW tween drama.

I feel sorry for Amell.

...you saved the thumbnail?

pretty easily considering the show is crap.

Scream Queens fucking sucks. Scream is decent

>Scream is decent
In no universe that trash is decent. It's painfully clear that Craven had nothing to do with that shitshow and it's just a pale imitation of his work padded out for 13 hours.

Literally screaming at this show for doing fucking flashpoint. Maybe well get batman though.

Season 2 was meh

Planning on picking up AoS and completeing Gotham now that they seem to be decent shows

watch iZombie too

You have really, really, REALLY bad taste senpai.

Why did it change f a m to senpai?!

It makes me look like a weeaboo asshole.

Happy since it gives them time to fix up what they did wrong this season
Then sad because no JSA/Jay for awhile and they'll be less important than I want them to be
Then angry because this flashpoint should have been done a while back if they wanted to do it

By trashing Dreamworks' Dragons franchise.

>How do you cope with no Flash for like 5 months?

I fap to JAV

when does patty spivot's show start

I rewatch Flash season 1, then all the parts featuring Eobard from Season 2.

I also ignored some shows so that I'd have stuff to watch over the summer - Bob's Burgers, Unbreakable Kimmy, Trailer Park Boys, etc.

Also vidbox - just restarted Skyrim for the 3,000th time using a character I modeled after Vandal Savage.

Very well. Season 2 was shit

By watching a good show, like Preacher.

>Flash ends
>suddenly the quality of Sup Forums is greatly improved

Too bad it will not last

>It's painfully clear that Craven had nothing to do with that shitshow
WHAT WITH HIM BEING DEAD AND EVERYTHING

I catch up on the second half of the season that I missed?

Is Dixon's Nightwing any good? Art looked like a bad Spider-Man fill-in

By listening to more Tom Cavanaugh than you can handle.

I don't watch much tv but for now I'm sticking to Preacher, the Sup Forums forbidden show, and reading the comics of said shows that I watch.

Well the Flash comics will be readable again so I don't really need the show anymore in general.

Bwahahahahaha

already caught up senpai

The show just started, its too soon to tell if its good yet

>no Flash for 5 months
>implying
Fuck off Sup Forums

I listen to my coworker talk about his fanfiction at lunch.

>Mr Robot
>Canadian shows are lesser quality
What incredible shit taste

Why is it the Sup Forums forbidden show? IMO it's how adaptations should be done

Its not forbidden, its just not mainstream enough for the most of Sup Forums to care about it. Or rather the Sup Forums that has infested Sup Forums to care about it

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when the fuck will I see this hack of a show again

Person of Interest got the rest of June Tuesdays covered. Don't know what to do in July.

>my favourite Batman show is ending

It's not fair

>Arrow has an actual trajectory

If I run really fast in a circle I'm sure I can skip the next 5 months and shit on the show again.

Place your bets how many times will season 3 have
>Run Barry, run!

By watching The Mindy Project. Which, ya know, is probably not something I should admit here but hey! I'm anonymous so who gives a fuck?

Also, how many times will Barry lose his powers?

TMP sucks so much the only redeeming part was Adam Pally

I don't mind it, but that may be because I like Mindy Kaling.

>Season 1 villain
>Zoom

>Season 2 villain
>Zoom

>Season 3 villain
>Zoom

>Season 4 villain
Make my heart go boom

>Season 4
>Mooz

holy shit

autocorrect because of the baka meme.

>supernatural
christ the new season was bad. I don't know how they managed to make an even worse villain than castiel and rafael, but they did it.

darhk was great, but the actor playing him had no menace to him whatsoever.

It's the material he was given. How dare you insult the mighty M. Bison.

no, the actor was fantastic and I loved his acting and his character.

but not once did he feel threatening.

read this guys imgur shit imgur.com/a/Juqoh

Can I get some hi res pics of Zoom to make a wallpaper out of

Fuck

You can only cook so many dishes with kale and only kale

very true. kale is fucking amazing, but kale can't taste like chicken.

darhk's actor was amazing, but he did not convey the menacing nature that the role should have.

I read comics.

It was a shit role which I blame the writers. Talents are wasted on this show just like old WCW

season 4 was so bad.

I told myself "No way it could be as bad as season 3 right? Right? RIGHT?"
And I hate myself for it.
Not making this mistake again. Not watch Season 5.
I'll TiVo Supergirl so I don't miss Gotham on Monday and still have something to watch Wednesday

I've been watching supernatural since season 4.

you don't know shit until you see just how bad that show gets.

the chuck segments in the new season were really good though.