3 Weeks and 3 Days until it's all over

3 Weeks and 3 Days until it's all over.

Other urls found in this thread:

idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creators-cast-talk-about-movie-and-season-7s-finale-486599
ext.kat.cr/confirm/url/aHR0cHM6Ly9hLnBvbWYuY2F0L2R1bWV1dC5tcDQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

What will be over in 3 weeks and 3 days? I don't understand your post.

The show, it's ending in 3 weeks

The season is ending, not the show.

then what's the thread topic? is the season ending a big deal or is it just another season ending

Rigby's Graduation Day changes the course of the series, and nothing is the same. Format change.

It won't be a stale shit anymore? I don't think modern CN is capable of it

>stale shit
>being so brutal
sure but i've seen worse

Well 9 seasons is enough anyway
Adventure Time will never end

>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
I actually gave a shit for a second because I thought it was the series finale.

Why is it without fail that Loudhouse posters are the ones always hating everything?

I can't wait!
They're going to get blasted into space and season 8 will be them in space with the title screen background constantly there which will be brilliant.

If they don't change anything after all this hype I'll be so pissed.

8th season is the next one, and it's looking to be the last.

give it a year and a half, i do wonder what they'll do though, mordo and rigs should get another job or something

this is Sup Forums we hate everything

>Format change.
Top fucking kek. Yeah right.

not sure what it is but it's not just CN talking about it now, JG and a few VAs are saying the next season is a change in direction, and "if you miss this finale you won't be able to follow what's happening", you know, like gravity falls tier stuff when it was decent

Season 7's been different somewhat, and they're changing with a story by the end.

>he doesnt know

>we pops of america now

did he strawberry jam the whole thing up?

>Skips has some shit in his past we don't know about
>Benson is from a special Gumball Machine factory, and his family was a ploy for something in the finale
>Mordecai and Rigby are the reincarnated video game masters of existence
>pops is a god
when will it end, what's fives and muscle man's story?

it's just now bothering me he's bald

but not the way his body hooks up to his head at that angle?

I read the interviews, and can't remember a single line that would indicate too big of a change.

>>Skips has some shit in his past we don't know about
>>Benson is from a special Gumball Machine factory, and his family was a ploy for something in the finale
>>Mordecai and Rigby are the reincarnated video game masters of existence
>>pops is a god
where did all that come from

idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creators-cast-talk-about-movie-and-season-7s-finale-486599

>And speaking of the guys, Season 6 had a shift between Rigby and Mordecai’s life. Rigby towards the end of the season had his relationship with Eileen revealed and he has become the voice of reason for Mordecai whose girl problems mounted.

After most of season 7, that's wrong.

Mostly the shift part the latter I suppose is true, but Rigby "I never tried and just lucked out with my girlfriend" is not someone you should be trusting too much.

maybe they meant for the time

>change
neat, I hope it goes in a great direction

something tells me it wont

>the eye
its so sad

>they stopped putting previews for the show in the thursday promos

I thought this science dome thing shot them into outer space and then a few weeks ago the dome is back and Benson has a phone strapped to him. Did they play a lot of episodes out of order or did I miss something?

>quote
Kek

It's on Saturdays.

never did it yet, that was phase one, we're in phase 2, almost phase 3/final

yes!, thank you for noticing, man

no its not, they stopped that a good bit ago

since when

about a month ago

HOLY FUCK THE LOCKDOWN IS REAL

Synopsis: The head scientist puts Mordecai and Rigby on a 24-hour lockdown inside the Dome, but they want to sneak out and see one of their favorite bands.

ext.kat.cr/confirm/url/aHR0cHM6Ly9hLnBvbWYuY2F0L2R1bWV1dC5tcDQ/

langar keeps getting more and more unsettling

he was fine in the button but now he's more angry with the crew and their antics

we've dealt with them for 6 whole seasons already and he can't stand a couple weeks

did they replace Dr Dome with Dr Langar? is Dome dead?

>The head scientist
I remember there being a wrong synopsis for I believe Pam I Am, that had "the arrival of a new head scientist" or something, and now that's the choice of wording for this? still not the same but im curious if a new head scientist is coming, or if it's not translated / written right and Langar replaced Dome as head scientist.

>there were rumors Lame Lockdown was about Muscle Man and Starla being split apart on their anniversary by a dome lockdown
sounded good to me

was this clip censored in latin america?

i bet so, it's from It's Time

I predict muscle man will just get mad because he doesn't have a special story.

Mordecai, Benson, and Fives also don't have one.

Agreed

Why can't they just get a head start and end it now

Not the like the show is worth a shit